TRUMP AND HIS TRUMPETS BTFO BY PSYCHOLOGISTS

womensagenda.com.au/talking-about/opinions/item/6983-are-trump-s-supporters-all-insecure-about-their-masculinity

how does it feel to lose against science?

Other urls found in this thread:

fjaz.com/kimmel.html
womensagenda.com.au
vox.com/2015/8/27/9216383/irreproducibility-research
theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-when-i-met-bill-clinton-and-the-first-time-we-were-together/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Michael Kimmel
HAHAHAHAH its the Jew that wrote this

fjaz.com/kimmel.html

>psychology
>science

>projecting this hard

Women are the second lowest life form, right next to niggers. Every great civilization fell because of a woman (greece, rome, macedonia, egypt, etc.)

>Liberal article

"Oh boy, I hope its an argument of substance against a conservative positi-oh its mockery and empty rhetoric."

Maybe some day liberals will learn that an insult is not an argument, but its clearly not today.

>Not treating psychology as pseudo science

kek

>men who want to cut off their penis and be fucked by other men while wearing their mother's panties are perfectly healthy, normal individuals

>wanting borders and laws and shit is a mental illness

t. Professor Kikenstien

Oh what your to insecure to let your gf go to dinner with other guys and hangout with them?? hahah insecure little faggot. Oh your not down to make out with gay guys? what are u gay and scared youd like it?? hahaha woooowww only a real unmasculine fucking loser wouldnt be manly enough to dress like a woman and wear lipstick and get fucked in the ass by a bbc. ahhaha u racist fucking loser faggots.

>.womensagenda

Jews always slander their Hitler of the moment with claiming he is a crazy person. All you have to do is open your Big Jew Book to see how long they've been at it.

>www.womensagenda.com.au

>women's agenda
>opinions

Stop linking fucking cuck blogs you faggots.

"Pastebin" should be plastered over the top of every page on Sup Forums.

>weaponized psychology

Welcome to the Marxist Republic again. I'm glad they're dusting off this tired bullshit, and pushing it towards jumping the shark.

The Overtime Window shifts!

>womensagenda.com.au
>womensagenda.com.au
>.au

>women's agenda
>kimmel
>psychology
wew

Psychology is not science. It's just fake psychiatry pretending to be important.

ABANDON THIS THREAD

>.au

This

Most likely the writer is jealous of Trump supporter's masculinity, not that I'm celebrating or denouncing it.

Liberals trying to force everyone into cuckoldry.

Correlation
Causation
The fuck are those?

I came in here just to post this

Do the world a favor. Eat a bullet you kissless virgin.

Maybe he bought his first time from a prostitute?
And before you say that's pathetic you better check your privilege and checkle your shekels because that's slut-shaming, "bro".
:^)

>womensagenda
>.com

Wew lad, you won me over.
I'm now a #cruzmissile

>i have decided i dislike you
>therefore my feelings dictate reality

>www.womensagenda.com

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

vox.com/2015/8/27/9216383/irreproducibility-research

>psychology
>not a jewish meme

This makes sense. At the end trumpets are faggots like me. They just cant express it like i can.

>opinion piece with no evidence or basis in reality

Where did I hear about that meme theory and logic...could it be PETA?
Sure it works wonders.

What is wrong with something empirical like behaviorism? Look at the shit Watson and Skinner did. Mentalism is Jewish if anything.

Sounds like projection to me desu

>womenagenda.com

Stopped reading right on women aganeda.

womens agenda

"I might not take a “second look” at the size of his penis. Yes, it performed well but, it was a little-boy penis that just never quite–grew-up."

theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-when-i-met-bill-clinton-and-the-first-time-we-were-together/

This article has just made me lose my faith in Trump

Thanks OP