I'm an avg Sup Forumstard that makes 300k euros a year as an M.D...

I'm an avg Sup Forumstard that makes 300k euros a year as an M.D. and a consultant and member of the board of a firm that makes medical records software. I bought a 2,5 million euro mansion at 28 (with a loan ofc)

AMA

what will any of that matter in 1000 years? Will history tell of your wealth and expensive home?

nope

It won't. But then again, I don't live in the future, but in the present. In the grand scope of the universe, nothing human is of significance.

K

whens the party vieze kanker homo

Ik doe geregeld parties in mijn 12 op 7 zwembad met aanpalende sauna maatje.

Sure it is, if you say, help a hardworking guy purchase a modest home, you'd be passing on a humanitarian energy. This positive energy would then be part of everything. People don't though, people are selfish takers, as evidenced by your multimillion dollar mansion, when half the world's population survives on less than $2 a day.

As a matter of fact, I've gone on three missions to Kara, northern Togo, to teach local doctors to perform general anesthesia. I've also funded the development of a medical ventilator that can be used without electricity which we placed in several hospitals in the region. It's just a little project of mine, I suppose.

I also donate substantial amounts of money to doctors without borders.

mane, this shit's 404ing faster than I anticipated.

jammer, zou wel met je chillen. maar ga ervanuit dat je denkt dat ik alleen achter je geld aan zit.

ik maak alleen 80% minder dan jij per jaar. youtube life.

life is still good.

If you really make that kind of money, then that means you're not an average Sup Forumstard.

Antwerpen hier. Kaaskop neem ik aan?

Wanna exchange contacts?

I work in MLM in Austria.

I dunno. I tried to an hero when I was 16 and then got my shit together or something. I get my kicks from rekt threads and fap to decent trap threads. And I hate that fucker that keeps posting andy sixx log threads. I was on the 2006 habbo hotel raid. many keks ensued

the software we develop is exclusively for the belgian market, that's due to wildly varying demands of the health care sectors in the EU countries. google xperthis or nrb belgium, if you're interested.

koerd.

[email protected]

That is my trash.email. text me here and i will write you from my other email where we can exchange FB or Cell...

Almere btw.

You sound like a Sup Forumstard, just not the average one. Good job though, glad you got your shit together. I'm 36 and just now going back to school for computer science. I hope it isn't too late for me to be employable in a good job in Burgerland.

Glad you're doing good.
I'm going to be in position like yours myself, soon enough.

kewl. Ik heb een tijd aan de erasmus universiteit in Rotterdam gestudeerd. Ik woonde toen in een turkse immigrantenbuurt en heb daar best fijne herinneringen aan. Altijd leven in de straat.

lekker pik, ben geen straat rat though.

meeste van mijn tijd ben ik gewoon aan het werk of creatief bezig. zit niet veel geld in maar tenmninste zwerf ik niet.

Not sure if that shit is considered high tech but my father wouldn't advise you to do this, especially at that age.

He always told me high tech is an overall bad profession unless you run your own company/projects.
The truth is that companies fire people over 40 and take fresh adults because they know how to handle new software easily, and then are good for another 20 years until they get fired.

My dad is just lucky he's good at what he does, he says he works with guys at their 20s all around him while he's 45.

I took his advise and doing what Im interested in instead of what the norm is.

no doctor gets paid 300k at 28 lmao

IT is amazing. Don't underestimate the math and you'll be good. Automata theory is fucking cool, as is software engineering and computer graphics. But (somewhat unfortunately) everything involves a fuckton of math. except perhaps web design. But web design is for filthy plebs.

what car do you drive or are you driven in?

That is correct. But if you'd have read the full post.. I get 4k euro for a 2 hour meeting, "lmao".

I'm pretty mathematically inclined. I failed out of college my first time when I was young because all I did was drink and do drugs and chase pussy, but I think I'll be fine at it now. And yeah, no interest in web design here either. I'm thinking software engineering.

crysler crossfire. Not too interested in fancy cars. Those things have no investment value whatsoever, unless you buy old timers. But in Belgium, their use is limited. I have a neat motorcycle as well, a honda nc700x. Would recommend. I'm a relatively cheapskate person. My dad is a baker.

Good luck to you then. Software engineering is a demanding field. Businesses tend to have little respect for the profession. But being part of developing a great piece of software is worth it, I feel.

you have more taste than rich people in my area

Thank you, kind sir.