How do you feel right now?

depressed af

bump

Do you know what is causing it?

And how do you feel eternally?

Body feel heavy? Do you feel cold? Etc.

>be constantly disappointed in your own life
>find out that every fucking human being is a disgrace

It's just that I'm on a 'serious' relationship, and my gf is always thinking that I'm about to cheat on her, and that's bullshit cause I'm always giving her reasons of my loyalty.
Btw, recently I found out that she fucked two guys before me. One was her ex an the other was her lover. I don't even know what to think tbh.

take anti depression pills, it worked for me at least.
if something specific happened, get a therapist.
and no matter what, tell your loved ones

>psycho gf
get the fuck out of there asap! you do not want a woman like that trust me, she's the type to fuck up your life for no reason

Stop caring.

drugs
OR this well one leads to the other anyway

keep caring, it took me years to stop caring and a lot of people hate me for it now

I myself smoke 1 joint a day and simply stopped thinking about being depressed.

Everything is easier with 1 joint a day

Here is what you need- read through "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck" by Mark Manson. I found a mobi file on piratebay a few weeks ago. Learn not to care about shit that doesn't matter and focus all your time and energy into caring about yourself and your environment. It'll be a long process- no easy answers or simple work. So what your girlfriend fucked two dudes before you? That is on her. Women wanna fuck, they're gonna fuck. Don't shame them for that. You like fucking? They like it too. However, her thinking you're about to cheat is a problem though. Let her go.

Sucks man. I understand that pain.

For me, it's always a mixture between insecurity, regret and disgust.

But that's life man. You have to ask yourself. Do you love this girl?

Is she worth it? Is she worth your time, love and affection?

She chose you for a reason. It doesn't matter about those other faggoty ass guys. It's about you now.

You two might not be with each other forever, but enjoy the time you have now.

Focus on your goals and dreams and maintain your sanity while pursuing them.

If you feel you can't get over those feelings of disgust, or accept the fact that she was with other people, then bounce. Don't torture yourself with meaningless bullshit. You deserve to have peace of mind.

I hope this helps my nigs.

As for the how loyalty thing, I can't really help you there. Sounds like she's more insecure about herself and your guy's relationship.

If anything, I'd recommend doing something romantic, like go to a beach or a lake or something. And stare her in the eyes and tell her how you feel. This shit has got to stop.

While you're at it, tell her about your insecurities. Having a constant form of open communication is the key for a strong relationship.

Anything else keeping you down?

When I say stop caring, it is more like, stop caring about wants and needs. Stop caring about having a gf, stop caring about having sex, stop caring about losing friends or gf.
Learn to be fine on your own, learn to enjoy the time with yourself.

Do something that you feel will make you progress, watch documentaries, read anything that gets your attention, start a hobby... care about yourself but always remain a good person so nobody can play with you, make you feel guilty or anything else. Have a correct behaviour and you will naturally not let anyone mess with you, boys or girls and you will also never let anyone in your life that will fuck it up or that is not worth it.

be grateful

i'm killing myself tonight.

Samefag. About that girl, you gotta do something. You're emotionally involved that's why you can't leave her, otherwise you would do tell her "k, I'm tired of your behaviour, change, or you're out". And if she doesn't change you'd move on as fast as a fat kid eats a hamburger because your personal life would be so full, you wouldn't even care about her being in your life or not.

You say you stopped caring but care about people that hates you ?
Whether people hates you because they're shit or you've tried too hard and they're tired of your stupid behaviour.
Not caring doesn't mean you're not interested in peoples.

that what i meant too, but surprise surprise people like those things, even if they don't care people would like to have friends because its fun

Masturbate, eat, fuck whores, whatever floats your sampan my dude.

no, you won't
in the 1% chance that you are, do you take requests?

People will come to you because they will be interested in you, someone that needs nothing but himself always attract people. Trust me, talking from experience.

so you selectively choose things you care about then

Kind of, I'd say you care about what should be cared about, family, studies/work, yourself.

Molly and coke

What if you don't love anyone?

chemicals, legal or illegal you're missing something.

then how and why are you still alive?

OP, except your gf are there peoples with who you hang out but don't feel good with, or don't feel like you can be yourself and natural ?

Weed

Honestly op, there's something to understand about feelings, they are created by you, by the way you choose to look at life/circumstances/events/whatever. That is to say your beliefs shape your feelings, and your beliefs cause your actions, change your beliefs, change your life. It's a fundamental part of being a conscious being.
Practically that is to say, ask yourself the question, what would I have to believe in order for this feeling to emanate, you may have to ask this a few times to really get to the core of a feeling, ie, one of your core beliefs. You can then choose to change your belief, or take an action to change your circumstance, to better suit your preferences, you always have freewill, and its incredibly powerful.

I really think I love her, user. When I met her she reminded me of some specific phase in my life where I was fucked,so it was easy for me to empathise with her. And in fact, I did everything I could to make her life a litttle bit better, I was always there for her, we used to chat when she was down, we used to go out to everywhere, I helped her studying for her admission exam to college (I'm still), we had a nice friendship, and that was worth it.
At some point we started this love relationship (btw, it's a long relationship, that's another reason I'm helping her for her admission exam so she can live in the same city as me). But at some point we discovered some things of our pasts that hurt each other (like the other people we already had sex with). We're still together, but since that it's hard to be confident, as I told you anons, she had an ex and she cheated on him.

This user is right.

Why do you even care about each other's past ? That makes no sense. You gotta cut the crap now before she leaves for some positive alpha.

That's what keeps depressing me, I don't even know if she worth the effort cause I stopped doing so much things and stopped seeing a lot of people just to be with her, and keep her happy and in a good mood.

You did a lot of mistakes, you should do a step back, that might confuse her.

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>Snapchatd.com

Another bullshit is that I'm always compearing myself with her ex, just to know that I'm a better bf. Same thing with her ex lover. Cause the ex wasn't fit, but according to the texts I read he was and interesting guy. The lover was fit, a Chad and probably he had a king dick.
And that's the point where I ask myself of what she wants, just a good fuck partner or a guy that will alawys be there for her?
I'm kind of insecure of that cause I'm not that talk neither that fit. I don't even know if I have a log dick or if I'm good having sex, it's kind of hard to make her moan and please her to have an orgasm.

She wants a guy that doesn't care or asks himself question.

bump

i get attached to girls ill never meet, just makes the depression worse

You want to be loved, because you don't love yourself.

im lonely so i started to talk to girls on kik, theres 2 girls ive spoken to for 2/3 years but they're both on the other side of the world :/

And what are those mistakes?

Register in the Landmark Forum

Self-love is a given, self-respect is a different thing though.

I fucking hate myself

Forgetting yourself.

bump

Need to change your lifestyle mate.
Hard road ahead.

How?

bump

eliminate habits that you arent proud of. Become proud of yourself. Sacrifice comfort for a hard working life style.

You need to create a life goals for yourself. But be careful, don't make them too high but also, don't make them too low. Push your limits a bit by bit.