Red pill me on the vaccine flu shot...

Red pill me on the vaccine flu shot, I'm applying for a Correctional Officer's job and apparently they will give each cadet a flu shot, I never got one and I don't fucking trust those things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzMHfjMpgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaccines are fine you cuck. Stop reading paranoid mom blogs.

convert to Christian Science m8

>Red pill me of vaccine flu shot

it prevents 3 of the most prevalent strains of flu. It doesn't protect against more rare types like hepatitis B

You don't have to worry about it causing autism because you already have it.

>$0.50 has been deposited into your Federal Account, thank you..
Can't be a Christcuck.

Explain please?

why do you ask for advice then shit on the people posting that your fear is irrational

You come to cuckchan for advice? And honey pot pol of all places?

You don't trust a shot you say? Wait til you get on the inside.

If it's so great and effective why are health care workers refused to take them and getting fired for it.
I was hoping for a good advice against it, the job pays good but I would rather keep my dignity then to get a good paying job.
Huh?
If I went to criplekikechan pol then all I would get is either wait for Trump, ask Jesus for help and something retarded about 14/88.

>never get the flu shot
>only got vaccines, never went to the doctor when I was sick
>now I am never sick, maybe once a year tops
>friends all went to the doctor for medication when they got sick
>get the flu shot every year
>now they are always sick

So fucking glad I was raised by reasonable conservative parents.

Mid-30's, haven't had one since my teens and never get sick.

The prevailing attitude that everyone NEEDS one or we'll all die is one of the most moronic memes in recent histoy.

Fuck your herd immunity. I hope your kids get Mrsa.

There's nothing wrong with the flu shot. Quit being a faggot and get vaccinated.

Same here never in my life have I ever gotten any shot of any kind unless I was sick, every worker I worked with in the past were always sick, and they gotten the flue shots.

>why are health care workers getting fired for being disease-carrying Nurgle cultists

Gee I have no idea.

Only had to take antibiotics when I got my wisdom teeth taken out, because you don't fuck with surgery.

Everytime else it was just my mom keeping me warm in bed and giving me soup, soda crackers, and Gatorade. My immune system is fucking insane.

I also may have eaten sand once when I was a kid so that may have helped.

It could only be a benefit. Crack some fucking heads for me on the job, dude.

>inb4 I'm an NWO shill Auschwitz Doctor

You are going to get the same advice user. This place is staffed with Mongoloids.

If you're dumb enough to buy the vaccines are bad meme then you shouldn't take 'em. i hope you die. Please don't breed.

even if vaccines had things in them that could fuck with your dna it wont do anything harmful to you as an adult. youll be fine, you should be wondering why you want to be a zookeeper for feral nigger though

I worked at hospital for 3 years. They required us to get certain vaccinations. The flu shot was one of them. I'm fine.

They also gave me free immunizations. I got the Hep B shots. No more worries when I have gay sex! 10/10!

Deal with it and take the shot.

If it's free then go ahead.

>dad gets flu shot
>gets flu two/three weeks later
>lol wrong strain!
That redpilled me pretty quickly. Only got the flu shot once, don't recall if I ever got the flu though. If I do get the flu, sucks to be me.

Pic related.

This.

Vaccines are necessary for any public servant, and will not give you autism, seeing as how you already have it.

>worked in medical field, forced vaccinated...
>I'm fine...
>gives medical advice anonymously on a Japanese anime image board
>autism incarnate

Kys

>I was hoping for a good advice against it, the job pays good but I would rather keep my dignity then to get a good paying job.

Wow you are fucking stupid.

i'd rather just tough the flu out.

?Fluoride argument.

Damn we going old school here.

>free
When has anything ever been free though? I'd be more worried if it was free.

It causes blindness in 27% of injectees.

I got all my vaccines.

I never get sick with the flu so I have no reason to get it. Also I'm not a public servant. Plus the flu shot is hardly a traditional vaccine.

Someone ought to red pill you on the prison industrial complex. Believe me, that flu shot will be the least of your problems.

Spent most of my child hood sick as a dog, never get sick as an adult. All my friends who never got sick as kids because they were drugged to all hell now are sick at least once a month

getting set-up for mind control with scalar energy waves if shtf. kek. Good goy. See you at the camps.

this ,to be quite,quite honest

Mandatory vaccination is bullshit, but so is antivax quackery.

If you'd rather put up with the flu than get your damn flu shots, I'm not gonna stop you OP, but I AM going to call you an idiot.

From what I know, Christian scientists believe that all ailments can be cured through prayer. They reject all new age medical help. They couldn't force you to get a flu shot if it's against your religion

Except the US is one of the only first world nations that still dumps that shit in the drinking water.

It has been phased out almost everywhere else.

Your anonymous on an japanime image board operated by us intelligence agencies your opinion doesn't matter man child.

oh shit op you're gonna get autism and die

grow the fuck up fagger

>Except the US is one of the only first world nations that still dumps that shit in the drinking water.

my favorite movie is about a general who would rather blow up the world than live in a world contaminated by the communist fluoridation conspiracy

>home school'd
lel

>I was hoping for a good advice against it,
There literally isn't any

Theres tons of pseudoscience shit about it going around from a bunch of retards who have no idea how chemistry or biology works.

Your friends are probably retarded, and wanted antibiotics for a virus.

If jews really wanted to control you user, they wouldn't bother with something like vaccines, they'd just put it in the water or the food, or air.

>If it's so great and effective why are health care workers refused to take them and getting fired for it.
Because they're deluded idiots who think theres some magic toxin in it thats gonna give them autism at the age of 30.

>risk getting fired
because they're literally retarded, thats it.

This is worse than the idiots who think that a vaccine is injected into the blood stream

I just read the print and it says seasonal, so I'll see if they will give out shots in the summer, because fuck it if they did.
These are people who are getting payed well, if it was effective then they would surely take them.

This level of mental ineptitude is only possible in places like Sup Forums and reddit. Kys asap

>These are people who are getting payed well,
So? You can still be an idiot and get paid well doing anything thats worth doing.

>surely they're totally smart enough they wouldn't give up their job
over pseudoscience? please you know how many retards follow and actually hurt themselves doing homeopathic garbage? You know how many people died of cyanide poisoning because some stupid cult doctor told them Vitamin B-17 would cure their cancer? a fucking lot.

THEY'RE TRYIN' TO STEAL OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS.

More like your mom's breast milk acted like a good vaccination and you were lucky enough to not have your mom get a C-section to give birth to you.

the soviets actually were the first ones to start water fluoridation

Well because unfortunately a universal flu vaccine hasn't been created yet.

We can protct you against the top 3 strains for the year and that it is it.

We can't protect you against every possible strain of flu.

This is because scientists have been unable to discover a common weakness in all possible flu strain combinations yet.

Perhaps, with increasing tech advances, we may uncover all of flu's weaknesses one day with stuff like Google's AlphaGo which showed us it was possible for a machine to go through millions of stimulation to beat a human at playing Go.

So one day, we can just crank up a machine whose sole purpose is to discover flu's weaknesses a million times a day and let it run for 5 years or so, uninterrupted, and then check what amazing combinations or theories the machine cooked up to defeat flu in the most efficient way possible.

its ok it's heretical anyway

i'd rather just get the flu

>rather suffer the flu than just avoid the most common flu

Targeted vaccines are legit.

Seasonal flu shots are bullshit.

Its not so much we haven't found a common weakness its that the flu readily adapts so quickly every year that a universal vaccine can never be produced. Its part of the reason why AIDS vaccines will probably never exist because AIDS evolves so much quicker than the flu does.

Every time we create a vaccine for a specific flu strain, your body adapts to that strain but its not adapted to the next strain and your body can't use the old anti-bodies that have no affect

they're the same shit jackass

Just stop you are bit convinceing anyone moron.

Not convincing*

Perfectly explains why a tetanus shot lasts 10 years but a flu shot only lasts 6 months. Yup, same exact thing.

I thought that until I got it a few years ago. No, it's probably not going to kill you, but it knocked me out for a few days, and I rarely get sick.

The virus that causes lock jaw does not adapt nearly as quick as the flu does.

Both vaccines are targeted

Listen to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny at Red Ice Radio. She is based. She will tell you what you need to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzMHfjMpgk

Before the shot take a megadose of powdered vitamin C before and after. You should do this everyday anyway but definitely do it for the vax.

Are you fucking retarded?

Oh yeah, forgot about viral evolution.

Looks like Nanomachines will have to be the end goal of medicene one day.

Viruses can evolve to protect itself against human biological and chemical warfare aka medicene but Viruses will never be able to evolve against PHYSICAL WARFARE.

Just like how humans can't evolve to be immune to bullets, a Virus will never be able to evolve against Nanomachine wielding Nano Sized Chainsaws and Spears that physically break apart Viruses without having to resort to biological or chemical attacks.

Also, imagine a virus being surrounded by nanomachine and being killed by a nanomachine gangbang?

This is what HoneyBees do to Hornets and Wasps that discover their nest.

They Gangbang the Hornet and Wasp by covering every single inch of their body and increase temperature and CO2 and the Hornet and Wasp dies from Heat Exhaustion.

Watching as I'm typing this, but why Vitamin C? Does it have to be powdered? I got pills..

Each shot is a concentrated dose of the blood of 9/11 victims and first responders

depends on what kind of vaccine, different vaccines have different properties, some are more viral than others.

Just make sure your immune system is strong when you take it.

Please tell us more about your pseudo science fantasies and discovery channel tid bits. Super fascinating.

Pissening shit mate

vitamin C is a good anti-oxidant

no it doesn't need to be powdered, regular orange juice with vitamin C is good

>Just make sure your immune system is strong when you take it.
this is false, the virus is dead and has no potency

I've never had a vaccine and I became a Nazi.

Dwell on that awhile.

Kek, under rated

I haven't had a flu shot in 4-5 years. Never had any problems. I think my immune system is better for it.

MD here.

Vaccine is generally safe and sometimes has mild efficacy. Overhyped and oversold due to bug pharmacy and riding the coattails of other vaccines.

Some concerns shared by many in health care but not openly voiced:

1. Emerging studies show multiple years of vaccination cause decreased protection against influenza, even negative protection as was observed in the 2009 pandemic year. Google cidrap for many articles mentioned in news releases. and also "the Canadian problem"

2. Influenza vaccines were historically associated with guillain Barre. The ultimate risk of latest vaccines tends to be 1 to 2 in a million doses. However, it is alleged that reporting of adverse events is not accurate. There are many anecdotal stories of higher than expected numbers of guillain Barre cases during "flu shot season", but people are very concerned about losing the public's trust in vaccinations, so many adverse effects go unreported.

I could go on and on as I've researched this quite a bit. Essentially, it is unlikely to hurt you, might help you a bit, might make you more or less likely to get the flu. It is a shirt vaccine and is being oversold. Great review article by olsterholm et AL a few years back. Cochrane reviews also has recommendations against flu vaccine for healthy adults and Healthcare workers.

Manufacturers have to predict which strains are going to be prevalent so they can begin manufacturing in time for flu season. This year, it was about 60% effective, which is considered great.

Flu shots do nothing most of the time. They're formulated based on literal guesswork which is often wrong. If you're unlucky and/or have a compromised immune system, the flu shot will give you flu symptoms for your enjoyment. So it's basically gambling with your health.

But you have no choice so buckle up and try not to compromise your immune system around the time of the shot. Get your vitamins in balance and eat right. Wash your fucking hands.

Flue shots are useless if you're not a toddler or an elder.
Weird that they require it for a job since it will also be useless next year.

It always shocks me that Pol is full of vaccine shills. The vaccine zealotry has been completely engineered by the industry. Vaccines are an incredible invention, but they have problems too. Continuing to deny the problems and defend faulty technology is not progressive. We can make vaccines better, improve society, further humanity, or we can circle jerk around parroted media messages.

Underrated post

Like you said it's an over hyped meme that they are making profits like crazy because of it, the fact that they think they can prevent you from getting something is absurd, it doesn't make sense.

It's one thing to get a shot that is targeted, but a predicted shot doesn't make any sense.
I don't buy the 60% effective rate, to me it seems like a gamble then anything.
I don't get it either, they do so much medical tests on us and I showed that I'm healthy but for some reason these guys insist.

nice anecdotes. got any real evidence?

I guess they don't want you to spread the flue in the workplace in case you get it. They might be responsible for the treatement and it can be expensive if you walk around coughing on everyone.
You'll have to do it every year though.