>be me
>dating a qt 3.14
>does not allow me to touch her
>christian
>i jack of to her everyday
>i want to fuck her so bad
how?
Pic obviously not related you faggot

first black guy that hits on her is gonna get her pussy and ass bro. im not even lying....there is a lot of woman like that, she might not want to fuck you yet, but once a alpha male who is oozing test comes a long and talks to her and looks at her like a fucktoy she will not resist the urge.

Have some fucking respect for yourself and dump that dumb bitch, you stupid faggot.
>Being this much of a pussy.

simple solution
>fool around with other girls and make her jealous
>act cold when she rejects you, and act like you dont give a shit
dont be a beta male and dump her ass 3 weeks in if she doesn't concede (will actually make her want you more)

>dating
>not fucking her

Pick one tbh. As of now she's a friend at best

be more alpha male before someone beats you to it.loosen her up a bit. take her to a bar, buy her a girly drink, be respectul to her, but also be a assertive like kiss her neck slow grab her ass etc you gotta make her wet and want the dick and fight her bullshit religion.

marry her

Yeah leave an untouched virgin pussy of the girl i am dating and mastrubate to traps right
>being this much of basement dweller

Right, I'm the basement dweller but you can't even fathom getting a girlfriend who will actually fuck you?

I'll laugh about this later while my girlfriend is blowing me. Meanwhile, you should kill yourself, you dumb cunt.

To give you perspective
>Imagine dating her but she is not letting you fuck her

Unless you two been together for a long time and have a extremely good bond and a high % of getting married....you are not gonna get the pussy. Women have urges to, you just have not convinced her enough to fight her religious beliefs,i say stay with her and work at it, be more alpha.

>marry
>long term relationship
>stay with her for a long time
You dont get it do you
I just wanna cum deep inside her
AND LEAVE

>Imagine being such a loser you wouldn't just go find someone else.
My perspective is that you're a loser.

thats the problem you wont get any pussy unless you :
a: marry her forever
b: loosen her up and seduce her more often ,most likey will work if shes a little tipsy and her judgement isn't 100% (NOT RAPE)

>Being this autistic.
Bullshit. OP is never going to get pussy because if she wanted to fuck him she would have done so already. The girl he's "dating" is just leading him on for free meals and she is already riding some other guy's cock when he's not around.

The problem is its not even that:
If she was using me for money n all,i would have still understood and dumped her quickly.
She splits the bill and is not a gold digger,she's just a bloody orthodox christian and wone let me devour her pussy

She is already letting someone else ravage her tight, juicy pussy. You're just her loser on the side.

Like i said not a whore.
Just a damn christian

I feel you op. When i was in hs long ago i was dating a hardcore catholic woman,nice rack etc. She would not fuck me unless we got married and obviously being in senior year with college up ahead and shit that was not gonna happen...so eventually we broke up because of being seperated due to colleges..few years later i find out that her inner slut came out and was started fucking guys in college. fuck. lol

>Women have urges to, you just have not convinced her enough to fight her religious beliefs
THIS.
I dated a extra religious Jehovah's Witness that made me promise that we would not do "anything dirty" unless we got married.

I was fucking her a month later.

You just have to made her realize how unnatural it is to not follow her natural instincts (it is as unnatural as pretending you never get hungry). Also made her realize that you will not brag about fucking her and that you will always respect her.

well is there some trick to bring out the whore in women

Didn't say she was a whore, just saying that someone is feeding her dick on the reg, and you're a loser for staying with her.

She's not attracted to you and is just using you for something.

I know she's not and no,i am into love with her that i am blind...i know her well.
She likes me,and is faithful n all...and sometimes she kisses me and then prays to god like a dumb whore that she has sinned bla bla...
It came from her damn mother who is tthe same kind.

Based on my experience, religious girls are either:
a) Super horny because they see it as the forbidden fruit (even literally) and they are much more curious about it.
b) So fucking repressed and afraid of judgment that they have lost all desire. These are rare and extreme cases and it is just not worthy to fix them, they need a fucking therapist.

>dating
>not allowed to touch her

apparently you misunderstand the definition of words

try making out with her when she is a bit tipsy that is your top priority right now alcohol can loosen a woman up a bit.

bit tipsy?

how about you drug her

If i drug and fuck and what if she hangs herself
i dont know how far these super religious retards will go.
>what else

>what if she hangs herself

you get a great story. how stupid are you

and no sex until i find another
>pass

experiment a little?one night buy her flowers and chocolate just for the fuck of it! make out a little TAKE IT SLOW. kiss her neck,start slow as it might take several days of this, evetually grab her breasts and take it from there and see if she likes it.

yea im sure she wont notice her bleeding hurting pussy in the morning.

I was in a similar situation with this redhead. The short answer is that, barring a crisis of faith on her part that leaves her more amenable to reason, you're going to have to marry her.

round 2

refer to my earlier comment

Tell her god was not married to maria when he fucked her.

If that's all you want you're better of cutting your losses and leaving now. You can find some easy slut to bang and she can find someone who cares about her.

this

The real life or its just fantasy

caught in a landslide

Christians don't allow for pre-marriage sex because of idelological reasons. Therefore, you need to persuation needs to work on the ideological level, too. You basically need to make her believe that what she will be doing with you is not bad, it is not a sin.

That's a hard task to complete cuz the oponent you will be facing in this theological dispute are 2000 year-long history of the christian thought. However, if she's not a stiff-necked conservative, I believe it's doable.

fuck me, my english is awful today

but ur not having sex now

Thank the stupid bitches you're in contact with. They'll make you dumber by the day

it makes sense,and since i am very motivated for the cause of ravaging her tight,while,virgin pussy while she cries bring me immense pleasure.
yeah touche

Well let's see what you can do then. For real, tho. Let's evaluate your chances, user.

Is she like a deeply-believing christian or is it so that this religion has been imposed on her throughout the childhiid by her parents and she kinda goes along it, not really having ever wondered about God, not having had any deep thoughts about it? Just playing along?
How strong is her faith?

Well her mother is the "crazy" ones,for real like the extreme religious ones cuz her dad is a sissy...straight but like no testosterone,no masculinity etc so i think she regrets her marriage.
She was scared into believing this and raised with this bullshit.

Again, I think it's doable to persuade her,but.... fuck, man. That's so much work. Cuz not only do your arguments need to be strong and valid, they also need to be served in a perfect, non-intrusive way, so she wouldn't feel manipulated and she wouldn't feel you are antagonising her beliefs, and all that shit.... Just find another girl, it will be soo much easier dude

Like, find yourself a cute, petite girl that's into a religious fetishism and you will be set. For life. Or, I think, for a long, long time at least.
There's so much girls out there, why would you need to go after exactly that one so much?

because,so hot
and there's something about virgin,clean and innocent girls that makes me want to fuck them hard and take them into depths of sexual degradation and pleasure.

Do you live in US?

yes.

Convince her that god doesn't exist

Just fuck teenage girls. They're cute, petite, innocent and kinda dumb on average.
I see the lower age of consent in US being 16. If that's not enough for you.. Idk, learn spanish and head to mexico for a quick holiday.

This

OP is a faggot

pictures of her

You have so many opportunities. Just do something to fulfill your desires, And, after that, find peace, user. You will have to find peace.