come watch some nogs get caught stealing bait cars

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

up at
cytu
.be/r/Wark_TCAP

isn't this entrapment?

while leaving a vehicle near darkies is technically asking for it to get stolen, its still illegal m8

come on in faggots

>thumbnail

fucking disgusting sweat baboon lookin bitch I wouldnt even want the car back after she was in it

what a feel

"h, shit. They tricked me again"... Again... He got caught stealing bait cars before..... What the fuck. What is the payoff to risk in this situation that you would get picked up in a bait car and then get caught again ?

ah been arrest fi-i times

fi-i cents

great ransomware. thanks

u real funny m8 gud laugh

>I have no idea how the internet works

Stop posting.

Leave them alone. They are obliged to steal because they are hungry and their kids too.

thanks for the virus.
how do i get bit coins to pay?!?

email our credit card info to moot

wewlad top meme well played my dude

Jesus you actually opened that shit? Do you even keep track of the amount of posters on Sup Forums? the 22/6 should tell you everything you need to know

seriously how do i pay? I need to do my homework.

If you seriously think you can get a virus from opening a link you're retarded.

>being this retarded

It would be entrapment if a undercover talked the nog into snatching the car. Taking something that isn't yours is theft, even if it's really easy. Seen them leave cars out, keys in, engine running, and they cluster around like fucking apes.

A lot of times they get some kid to snatch it for them. 80% of the time they try to say they were just moving it someplace safer, or that they know the people who ditched it.

nice, where's that from? link a vid if you got it

Is this in the news? Looks like that officer shot a guy in cold blood who wasn't doing anything wrong

Picked it up from a CPD thread. It's chicago. Not really any more context then that. Serious, it's like fucking Somalia in places.

>fight in the street
>empty clip within few yards of cop car
>try to run
>swing gun around at cops

You're right, he dindu nuffin. Prolly on his way to church, juss hadta give the niglets a lesson in gun safety.

/thread

I am internet virgin

unpure

plenty of dindu in here boys

That's fine we have enough retards in the chat as it is we don't need you bringing the average I.Q. down even further.

so many excuses

whiteboi tryna get jacked

come get comfy

checked

lol