Post your favorite actor who was really famous in the 90s

Post your favorite actor who was really famous in the 90s.

Absolute kino famalam

FUCK OFF WITH THE MEMES!

This guy was a 90s action legend. A shame the Mummy 3 script didn't do him justice

have you seen With Honors, where he plays a Harvard student who writes his thesis about a homeless guy played by Joe Pesci? Pretty comfy.

fucking loved that movie. what a cast! I think it's better than GoodFellas.

I'll watch this shit. If it's not better than Goodfellas will kick your monkey ass all over this fucking place.

>I think it's better than GoodFellas
Agreed. I love how it's an homage to the gangster films of Hollywood's Golden Age, the days of Jimmy Cagney and Edward G. Robinson

If anyone can succeed those guys, it's Walken

It's very different, not as realistic as Goodfellas and more operatic. It's basically Little Caesar or The Public Enemy for the nineties, except with far more gray morality, crooked cops and a more likable protagonist. It also focuses exclusively on his downfall, not his rise.

IMO a 10/10 movie

>It's basically Little Caesar or The Public Enemy for the nineties
Normally I would throw it right into the trash. But I'm curious now.

In her prime, one of the prettiest women ever.

Why did he age like he had AIDS? Maybe he does have AIDS.

Ralph Fiennes is such a lovely actor, I don't understand why he isn't more relevant on here or in Hollywood in general. His character in The Constant Gardener was fantastic and he totally rekt it In Bruges

Just watched In Bruges last night, fucking great movie and great performances from all 3 stars

Imagine him as lex luthor

>I don't understand why he isn't more relevant
He seems to only take roles when he knows its going to be a good movie or iconic character like voldy
Same with Brendan Gleeson, I don't think I've seen him in anything bad yet

Why didn't it happen? He's born for it damn it.