Sup rednecks

Sup rednecks,

I know you guys are very nationalistic and "muhh america" or "but muh london"

America is LITERALLY DOGSHIT. Open your fucking eyes.

Travel to Dubai and you will see how bad America is. They are advancing so much building skyscrapers left and right. 6 lane freshly paved highways. Literally doing everything the best.

What do we have? Dallas? Detroit? Shitty ass fucking rundown cities overrun with poverty that look like it was made in the 80s? Our 1 lane shitty pothole -filled streets?

America is fucking disgusting and if you deny it you are simply retarded. Everything in our country - Dubai did it better.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/5857475/without-trucks-the-tallest-building-in-the-world-would-become-the-tallest-mountain-of-poop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but less muslims over here

Dubai is just Las Vegas without alcohol or fun.

I'd move to Dubai if I can find a job there. Heard they pay ppl really well

we have too many niggers desu

Nice racism.

Their white robes are retarded but I'd trade our white trash hicks for Ferrari riding sheiks any day

Dubai

LoL

Come back when you have a sewer system instead of an endless train of shit trucks.

Been there and....

Nope: nasty heat, dirty slav hookers, nasty sandstorms, rude shitskins, Filipinos in every corner....

> Nice racism.

Muslims aren't a race, dumbass

Dubai is also just one city. Also, Dubai is inhospitable. Try going there this summer and pray you don't die of a heat stroke.

>ha ha ha what an idiot he doesn't know about AC

Dubai is like DC......Disney then shithole in a hurry. Fuck off.

I heard they really pay skilled Westerners well. Is it true? I'd consider working there for a few-several yrs to get some money.

You mean Dubai where the locals are the rudest people on Earth, that has state sponsored slavery and all people do in their spare time is eat fried chicken?

Yeah nah get fucked

Yeah, they build their cities on the backs of slaves that they import from India. I wonder what will happen when the oil money dries up.

who is the dumb fucking country paying billions securing world sea lanes? or deploying soliders and military equipment to protect pussies who can't fight their own wars? also giving the world free shit all the time, and lopsided trade deals...

the us could have so much more if they decided to put themselves first

All of these things are designed by Westerners, built by Filipinos and financed by oil.

>implying hes not talking about middle easterners

>Travel to Dubai
Clearly you haven't since Dubai is broke as shit and doesn't have the capital to continue keeping the sands at bay so it'll be swallowed up in a decade flat

They pay alright. However it seems higher because there was no taxes and more importantly tax treaties which I think is finishing this year and instead foreigners will be now taxed 10-15% on income if I remember rightly

Your words have no power here!

Dubai will totally disappear as soon as the oil money runs out. It also has no plumbing, and it has no water.

What's their export again? White bed sheets and face pubes?

They've had an empty piece of land and huge profits from oil.

Meanwhile in the US all the good spots are taken by older buildings and infrastructure, and there's yet to be ANOTHER major technological advancement that pushes US wealth ahead of the rest of the world.

I worked there for Dyncorp... they do pay well, but its so shitty there that it somewhat justifies it for about a year, then you start getting miserable...

Dubai, poo in truck.

>the us could have so much more if they decided to put themselves first
Yeah, they could. Maybe Red State Randy will have the light bulb go off in his head that the reason that doesn't happen is because the US military likes shekels and dinars more than it does defending the interests of the American people.

Or maybe Red State Randy will figure out that the US military and government is a nigger-infested hostile entity and actually go to war instead of shoving his AR15 up his ass and sticking another yellow ribbon on his 2004 Dodge.

>Dubai
Their plumbing is some of the worst in the world. As soon as you get off the waterfront its India-tier. You can see where the money runs out.

Singapore>>>Dubai

Wow, skyscrapers? 6-lane highways? If only we had that sort of thing in America.

Where is this fantasy paradise again?

Hmm I am an American so I will be taxed by IRS but if I give up American citizenship and get another citizenship that doesn't tax me. 10-15% taxation on income seems still low. Idk. I was wondering about pay cuz some ppl say neurologists make a million a yr there.

Stockpile popcorn, because it's going to be funny as hell.

Sigh.

I'm white and live/from America. This place is shit but ofc you faggots justify it with "atleast we're white hurrrrrrrr"

So sad

And China has a bunch of empty apartment buildings and prefab cities just waiting for us westerners to escape to...

I bet women love dubai

Hoorah

are you dumb? they only treat their own well you would be treated like dog shit. that place is a tumor on the earth

>6 lane fresh paved highways

Wowwwwww 2000yrs later and they finally got roads!

Maybe next year they can get a sewer system in that human oven so the shit trucks dont ruin those high tech highways!

Go there and pound you bf and let us know what happened ;)

Did you know OP they would literally throw you off of a building or cut your head off because of how big of a fagget you are?

>Travel to Dubai and you will see how bad America is.
The same Dubai that doesn't have plumbing in its skyscrapers?
The same Dubai already looking toward bankruptcy before it's even finished?
The same Dubai that WILL be buried by sand within 50 years?
That Dubai?

I'm not sure about what tax treaties you have with Dubai, customarily if your country has a tax treaty you choose which system to be taxed under. So in American is more beneficial you declare and get taxed at their rate, if Dubais is, you get taxed there and evidence it for return.
None of this had to be done in the past all earnings were tax free and necessitated you to hide earnings.

You are retarded. Go there and see for yourself.

Everything about the place is advanced. It all looks nice. America is a shithole.

Lived there. Ask a western engineer who worked there if ze/sim would go into one of those skyscrapers.

That country is built on literal modern day slave labor, exploiting a limited resource that will soon be gone. When climate change makes dubai uninhabitable, very few will be able to escape to western countries.

Yeah lets move to Singapore where you get life in jail for having some loose advil pills in your pocket.

What's the punishment for drugs in Dubai again?

>City built off of oil money
>Oil runs out
>Country goes bankrupt
>Dubai plunges into anarchy because they chose to waste money on useless skyscrapers

Yeah Dubai looks good now, but over half of Saudi Arabia's entire GDP is based off of oil exports.
It doesn't matter how much they diversify at this point because when the oil dries up in ten years, they won't be able to support those lavish towers.

People say that America is wasteful and overspends on all of its expenditures, which might be true.
However, it should be noted, that if America is seen as wasteful, how is seen as smart with investments when everybody's driving luxury cars and building the stupidest, most inefficient architecture there is! (pic definitely related)

Name something advanced thars not in america, they literally copied las vegas.

>be Dubai
>oil crashes
wut do?

Fucking retard
>Consider this: a Swiss national was sentenced to four years in prison after customs officials at Dubai airport found three poppy seeds on his clothes, presumably from a bread roll he ate at Heathrow Airport in London before his flight to Dubai!

gizmodo.com/5857475/without-trucks-the-tallest-building-in-the-world-would-become-the-tallest-mountain-of-poop

Dubai is a modern city, US cities are old in comparison. Also white brains designed Dubai, the Arabs just financed it.

I wonder what it would look like if the u.s. military wasn't in the gulf protecting them from other aloha snackbars

American cities are dated and dreary, yes . . but there's only places to see in the world aside from fucking Dubai. Korea/China/Japan can see good modern cities

This nigger had never been there. I got fucking wasted every time I was in that sandy shit hole.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Hey im not arguing with that dubai is shit too. I would rather live in Australia, and thats saying something!

Have you ever been to an american suburb or perhaps a business district? Are you familiar with the White Flight?

They're enjoying life and doing it lavishly

Better than america where our version of enjoying life is crying about trump or bernie, as they drive to their shitty rundown house and trash wife

And desu i dont care about slave labor or dubai in 100 years ill be dead why would i care lol

>Be oil exporting nation
>Poison your relations with other oil exporting nations by undercutting them out of pure spite
>Trash world economy
>Follow a backwards, barbaric religion

The fossil jew

>>Dubai plunges into anarchy because they chose to waste money on useless skyscrapers
Believe it or not Dubai was constructed as a backup plan for the impending oil crash.
Their thought process was that they could turn it into a tourist trap.
They actually think that people want to vacation to a desert ruled by muslims that will kill you if you dress improperly.
B-build more skyscrapers?

>SpecOPs: the line was a warning.

This is what I wanted to say, just didnt bother.

slave labor and oil money makes building cool shit much easier

Dubai was built by anglo expats

>Live lavishly, exploiting all the resources your country has in your lifetime, dooming your children and theirs to immense hardships

Smart.

Dubai is a kingdom built on sand. Once oil is no longer a key fuel, they are fucked.

Try harder with your bait user.

>Mohammad my brother!!!
>We will take all this money (which we got from the whites of the WESTERN PEOPLES OF THE EMPIRE OF THE GREAT SATAN!!)
>...and... we will use this Western money of said empire.... to BUILD CITIES THAT LOOK JUST-LIKE-THEIRS!!!
>Only BIGGER!!! Yes!!!
>So... we will use, THEIR IDEAS... and THEIR ARCHITECTS, USING THEIR MATERIALS... and it will all be woven together using THEIR SCIENCE!!!

>SURELY this will show them that WE ARE SUPERIOR and give GLORY TO ALLAH!!!

All Salami Bacon!

>Detonates, reincarnates in to get his 72 virgins... and leaves with a surplus

lol... sandnigs

>That country is built on literal modern day slave labor
There is literally nothing wrong with that

The UAE is a nanny state that is only possible to to it's size and abundance of oil.

I've met people that've visited Dubai. They all say pretty much the same thing.
While the towers look nice and everything looks sparkling, the city is pretty much empty.
All of the towers are just for show, expensive wastes of money.
It's sad really, I can't help but feel bad for the future children that will have to ride camels through those city streets.

exactly, because it's brown people doing the exploiting

We made the mistake of giving women a say in our government, Dubai didn't fuck up like that.

I don't like living in commy blocks. I prefer actually owning the land I live on. Fuck off back to China Chang/Muhammed.

>he thinks america is shit
>therefor hes not american
Im literally as white as you can be and gooddddd id do anything to not be american. we're fucking retarded

Of course they did the roads better. They made them after we did from scratch.

Having oil money must be nice. I'm sure their counotry will stay the same once the oil runs out.

It'll become a shithole once their oil money runs out.

does anyone give a fuck about skyscrapers any more? rich faggots have turned them into a memetic dick measuring contest. there's no beauty or soul in it at all, it's just walls of glass that all basically look the same.

this. dubai is the result of a bunch of lucky sand nigs being born on a gold mine. nothing more, everything less.

look at all of europe, they all created first world countries out of nothing.

every country in the middle east is to this day a shithole, except the ones that happened to have an endless supply of oil. man they sure made somethings of themselves. thanks to white people paying them from money they created from nothing.

top fucking kek

I'd rather live in Pakistan and have at least a hole to shit in

Also, The Dubai Mall vs american malls.. LOL ofc we get anally fucked in that too.

Our parking garages .... vs theres .. LOL ours looks like fucking ghetto rusty bullshit. Theres beautiful. Ours Honda Civics everywhere, theres Ferrari Rolls Royce

One Based Arab was shopping and she had a literal slave negro carrying her bags. Im not kidding she was literally a slave lool

>They're enjoying life and doing it lavishly
Yeah, and fucking up any chance of an actual future for their country instead of the hollow appearance of success. Because driving a fucking Honda or Ford instead of a Lambo would just be inhumane.

>Better than america where our version of enjoying life is crying about trump or bernie, as they drive to their shitty rundown house and trash wife
Yes, yes. Indeed. You're completely right, they don't cry about politics. Mostly because they are politically apathetic and democracy is illegal. Do you honestly think the bitching between opposing supporters is a bad thing? It's a fucking luxury of freedom you retard.

>And desu i dont care about slave labor or dubai in 100 years ill be dead why would i care lol
Then don't make a fucking thread speaking about how great of a nation they are. Everyone in a government position opposes basic liberties and supports savage and barbaric religious views.

>laughs at the stupidity of sandnigs for copying western culture
>posts with an AMERICAN FLAG
>somehow this retard I'm replying to thinks I'm "anti-American"
>retard I'm replying to is anti-American

I'd punch your fucking nose in, chop you up and mail you to whatever 3rd world shithole of choice you think is "better" in a heartbeat if I met you faggot.

I bet you're a Bernie-Bro to boot too.

>not living in peaceful rural america

Also are you guys literal fucking retards?

>HURR dubai is fucked when it runs out of oil!!!!!

Less than 7% of their country relies on oil. Stay fucking mad you retarded faggots

>muh rednecks
>muh skyscrapers in Dubai

Pro tip: The Saudis are rich because they sit on 1/4th of the world's currently-extracted oil supply. Dubai may look cool to you, but outside of that, most of 'Rabia is a shithole. Not to mention, the oppressive culture where you can't even fap without getting your hand cut off.

Also, the average Saudi is literally more retarded and violent than any "redneck" boogeyman you could dream.

It's also ironic that a lib (assuming you're a lib and not a muzzie using taqiya) like yourself would support Saudi Arabia, because it's one of the most religious, xenophobic, and nationalist countries on Earth. Assuming you're not a muzzie, then the other conclusion is that you only support Saudi Arabia because you're a weak cuck with an instinct to support darkies over your white countrymen. It's something that would have been kept out of the gene pool in the past, but alas modern science has allowed for the flourishing of otherwise weak and defected plebs.

>comparing the merits of parking garages, a structure that's inherently degenerate to begin with

idiot

Skyscrapers facades and internal design will be dated once architectural 3D printing really takes hold in the next decade or 2.
These bland skyscrapers we see now will be surpassed and look very dreary

Pay is amazing and if you manage your time and location so you don't have to deal with the locals, it's a pretty nice place to be in. Basically, Dubai is what white people would build if they had infinete resources for crazy constructions. It's no secret Dubai has been thought out, designed, and expanded by Whites, not arabs.

>muh dubai
wow a tiny city made for housing the richest oil barons in the world

The United Arab Emirates has a higher rate of income inequality than we do. You're pathetic, and you should feel pathetic.

You don't understand. It all adds up.

However there parking garages were 10/10 beautiful. It's ok, if I didnt go to dubai i'd settle for our worthless shitty trash garages too

> Compares mudslime pisshole (with shit rights record) and Sharia Law to America

Get fucked. You're precisely the reason everyone hates liberals.

Yea, they deffinately would prosper off their ingenunity and creative genious and hard work like the rest of the middle east right? .. LMFAO .. fucking cuck

I really wish people stopped treating 3D printing like people used to treat nuclear power. Yes, it's great tech, yes it can change the world, no it won't be applied to everything and it's going to be limited in what it's use and who uses it.

if that picture ever happened and we were in the situation of being a refugee we'd be so grateful and actually respectful and not entitled like these things in our nations now.

If racism developed against us we'd assume its our fault and work to fix it.
Meanwhile these things in our nations just snap back in an entitled fashion whenever a finger points to them and then we have to put our cuck chastity belt back on

I wouldn't. Move over there permanently if you like it so much.

>Less than 7%
Less than 7% in ENERGY CONSUMPTION. GDP is nearly 52%!
If America lost 10% of its GDP, there would be a depression greater than any in the nations history.

not nationalist, they are bound by death cult nit their country

they could probably sell their sand, oh wait, they have to import that too because theirs is so shit