The Land of Lost Content

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

I can't do it anymore lads, it was a pleasure. I wish you all well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice vid

See you on the other side old chap, it was fun whilst it lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

we'll free you.
I know it seems far fetched by i promise whitey will rise again in 50 years.

i promise hehe :)

What happened now?

Good luck burger brother, I always loved you guys.

Stay based

luck isn't really a factor right now
if we weren't drunk as fuck 24/7 we'd free you right now.. as soon as the yongsters realize howww shit we're doing they'll blow the fuck out of the non-english

Mudslime got elected as mayor of London

screen cap this haha.
Just put in a file folder somewhere and refernce t later :)

Have a good one lad, hopefully see you on the other side

Haven't we realized that London has been gone for a while though?

rip eternal anglo

ci ci
t. usa army mexico

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

now its official. is there a way to save britcucks?

It's the Muslim mayor thing, isn't it?

Well, we tried to warn you guys. The way out was never through politics. A Day of the Rope was necessary to save Great Britain. It never happened.

But hey, look at that hope in his eyes - hope for all Arabs, everywhere, to enjoy the new paradise they've found just across the desert and the narrow sea.

The best part is, it was already built and waiting for them when they got there.

you retard slav
we're going to run the goddamn place in a few years you think we just gave up racism hahaha i love this website!!!

>60%
pray to god your jewed country will elect trump and that he has some solution for you, amerifat

>youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

Don't worry! Nige will save Britain once he's done with his pint!

Calm down paco .

PAY THE JIZYA

Cute country you got there

we wanted to see you defeated, defeated but not dead

Allah save the Queen.

This is the end.
Make your plan, get out now.
God save the queen.

We were praised by Adolf Hitler, what more could there be?

God Save the Queen.

come to the states for the last bastion of humanity will make its stand. the only country that could fight back against the world that betrayed it. we will wake up soon. though our blood may be different we must fight as one.

>inb4 hur dur faggot

we must take back the world

hey m8y maybe you could answer this.....total number of Muslim population in London is 15% , lets say about 7% Muslim's are eligible for vote....how the heck then the KHAN got elected by a landslide of 57% votes...?

About Brits want to have a discussion?
my Jabber is [email protected]

Any Brits want to have a discussion*

Because the other option was a kike.

I don't really care about this,I knew it was coming but I let London leave my heart years ago. Let the paki sort out the transport of Londistan, doesn't affect my beautiful white rural county.

Boris is now free for PM position though.

Alright for you cunts who were lucky enough to be outside the London Borough when he initiated Infidel Lockdown.

Last of the whites here are all being bussed to the Islamification camps, or if you're unlucky - the kebab factory.

SEND HELP

England is now in it's last days. The fact that the tories are now falling over themselves to denounce Zac Goldsmith's campaign, for simply telling the truth, is truly a sickening sight.

As a muslim, Khan will give special privileges to his umma brothers and work for the advancement of islamification. Maybe not directly, but he will be turning a blind eye or tacitly encouraging it (how many new super mosques will now be built to mark this triumph by islam?).

Who is responsible? Was it clement attlee who was the first traitor to encourage huge third world migration? Was it Tony Blair who encouraged a huge increase in third world migration to 'rub the right's face in diversity'.

Perhaps the fault lies in all those cucks who voted for those traitorous cunts.

However, as the UK's debt increases the day of the rope grows near. As soon as teh government is unable to bribe it's own citizens with borrowed money to keep quiet, their will be more civil unrest.

Labour will probably win teh next election and then we will see debt double, or even triple - this will accelerate the bankruptcy of our nation and the eventual revolt and overthrow of the smug leftist elite.

It's a shame most Britons are quite happy to be cucks and will only do something when death and destruction are at the gates.

>Boris is now free for PM position though

Go Boris.....Turkish Power Worldwide....!