Who looks more alpha between this guy and me? Who would win in a fight? Him: short hair, 6'0" 180lbs. Me: long hair...

Who looks more alpha between this guy and me? Who would win in a fight? Him: short hair, 6'0" 180lbs. Me: long hair, 5'9" 170lbs.

me

you both look like fags, but I guess you look a little less faggy

Lol... thx

He looks like a normie/chad, you look like a metalhead faggot.

If you fight, i hope he kills you.

You don't think a metal head could beat up a chad?

You guys haven't fought yet?

You

ya got this

Honestly you both looks like you'd suck each other off before fucking each other's wives then invite the kids in the same room after you're finished so you can all watch the Cosby Show and make fun of how black people think they have rights

A midget nord vs A redneck

You should youtube that shit

The other guy has an advantage by being over 6 ft

If he knows how to fight and you do not, he will fuck you up. Easy as that.

why is his torso so long? I'm pretty sure you could take him though, your build looks more sturdy than his elongated ass

they both seem pretty gay
is the fight over which one of you gets to be the bottom?

Height difference isn't that much

He claims he can fight but never seen him in action. He posted a pic after one fight where his face was all swollen, said "lol think he might have broken my cheek bone". So I guess he lost that one.

I remember when i was a fitfaggot. It's wierd when you're right in it you'll tjink you're awesome byt when you reflect back in a different stage of your life you'll be like: i was just trying to fill up my insecurity by acting overly secure and be obsessed with my body.

fatass detected, you will never know how nice it is to be able to pull off your shirt in front of people and not have to explain why you are so disgusting

You look more alpha imo
Murder him

Thanks man

You look not only more alpha, but like you'd be a really nice guy. The other guy looks like a wanker.

I have a better body than OP's pic-related and i'm not even training right now, was in the gym for 3 years, idiot.

Asking that question makes you sound insecure.

So, you have..no body? Pic related and all that jazz. Who's the idiot now? WANKER.

Not really just wondering if people think he looks like a tough guy or just a poser.

What u smokin'?

Who gives a shit though?
Looking tough and being tough are two completely different things.

He's got a pelvic cut, auto alpha. It's not a great Adonis cut but between that, and your dunlop belly, you're dun dude.

How does pelvic cut help you fight?