NO ONE CAN STOP ME

NO ONE CAN STOP ME

I AM THE MVP

he's going to be the greatest of all time isn't he

He already is. At this point in his career he's just statpadding.

record without you says otherwise

greatest overrated sure.

alrighty the greatest ever easily

lol not even close

>*

i don't watch handegg but even i know he's the greatest to ever play the game

NOT ENOUGH POINTS

>>*
What do you mean by this?

GOAT

>yfw it happens

He didn't get caught cheating, need to make a note of that.

"no"

hes the greatest football player of all time

i could see him being jewed out of it to Dak but idk maybe because hes a rookie it really depends on how the voters feel about that subject either way its a meaningless award both times brady got it he didn't win the owl

>yfw when brady passes all of peytons starpadded records

Zeke might get it if he has two really big games and breaks Dickersons record.

GOAT

no, when his career is analyzed he will be remembered as a slightly better bradshaw

jewed out? weren't the pats 4-1 without him? the guy has consistently proven to be a system qb who benefits from elite talent on all sides of the field

Most valuable known homosexual man, Tom Brady

3-1, and he's much better than Bradshaw but correct on all other accounts

brady has only put up great numbers when throwing to hall of fame talent like moss and gronkowski

Zeke SHOULD get it if it happens.

>[deflating intensifies]
>[1-18 intensifies]

>le system babby meme

peypey was literally made by the talent around him when he was a colt, and both his rings were won with minimal input by of him and no one ever calls him a system babby

i think they are both overrated so i don't know why you assume it's peyton fans who hate the retard fan base of the patriots and brady

like i said history will analyze brady's career and prove him to be overrated

they are constantly compared, and one is called a system babby, while the one who is more of a system babby isn't

i simply used it as a example, at least brady delivers more regularly and sometimes inspite of injuries around him

but im more biased as a brady fag, but i also don't compare him to qbs he didn't play against, and of different eras

i feel he will go down as one of the greats, but goat is subjective

Is it the Belichick system? He's the only other constant. How'd he do before Brady again?

Wowie you beat the jets...good job kiddo

>YPA not the highest since Kurt Warner
>MVP

THE BEST EVER TB12

>team goes 3-1 without you
>miss a quarter of the season
>MVP

Not even Brady bashing, he's the GOAT of all time, but he's simply not MVP this year. If the Packers make the playoffs the MVP is Rodger.

>MVP is Rodger
I rearry, rearry rike this post

Mvp mvp

all of peyshits records are volume records, if tom plays as many games he will shatter them all

I have grown up loving TB12, I witnessed the Favre win while I was working my first job at 15 years old...its time for us to win again and yous guys have to admit you want it....Merry Christmas Brothers...(508)

I agree. Rodgers easily scrambles on like 50 percent of the passing plays. We're not talking M. Vick speed either. And with that, he is still playing so fucking elite. Jordy Nelson looks like a God out there.

The fact that so many books still name Tom Brady as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” quarterback ever only tells you how far american football still is from becoming a serious sport. Sport critics have long recognized that the greatest quarterbacks of all times are Joe Montana and John Elway, who were not the most famous or richest or best sportsmen of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Brett Favre over quarterbacks like Dan Marino who was highly popular around America. Sport critics are still blinded by commercial success. Tom Brady won more rings than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must be the greatest. Sport critics grow up watching a lot of random games of the past, classical critics grow up watching a lot of classical games of the past. New critics are often totally ignorant of the games of the past, they barely know the best games. No wonder they will think that Tom Brady did anything worthy of being saved.

Why would Zeke win MVP when he's not even the best RB this season?

He'll get ROTY or he gets offensive player of the year and Dak gets ROTY. But neither are having anywhere close to MVP calibre seasons.

He's not getting regular season MVP but that SB MVP is looking certain at this point.

>comparing brady to the beatles

Matt Ryan is MVP.

Tom Brady is the biggest source of salt on the planet

Stay jelly shitters

>salt and jelly sammiches

>There are people out there who think Brady is a system babby while also believing that Zeke should get MVP when he is a result of the GOAT offensive line.
Please kill yourselves

The Cowboys entire O-Line should get MVP.

are dem boys the dab of 16?

>Germany
You just don't get it kraut, Tom Brady is undeniably the greatest quarterback of ALL time. All Time. Just like any great quarterback, they define their era. Tom Brady defined the 2000s and 2010s in fact. His stats are beyond elway, marino, and Montana, he has more rings or just as many rings as them, his stats are higher, and his teams have had significantly less star power and talent than montanas have ever had. 4 super bowl rings don't lie, stats don't lie. All he does is win, he is literally one of the greatest players to ever play.

I wouldn't vote for an mvp QB who throws a pick 2 to lose the game.

Ryan is MVP, this isn't even debatable.

that's not ezekiel elliott you clueless moron LMAO

>Brady gets his fifth ring
>Manning brothers combined will have less than him

and this year, he may even win a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Brady won the MVP today