Hey Sup Forums, I'm 17 and my mother was diagnosed with cancer about 4 years ago...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm 17 and my mother was diagnosed with cancer about 4 years ago, my dad just talked to me and he told me that in his opinion she's probably not going to make it, I'd guess there's a 30% chance she fully recovers, in the case that she doesn't, how can I cope with my mother's death?

I do it every night man

i feel for you op,

stay strong

that doesn't help, millions of people have prayed for the sick, they still suffer and die anyway. Yeah, thanks Jesus for creating cancer. Go fuck off

kys before your mom dies

that's life. if you live long enough, everyone you have ever known and loved will die. How to go on? You just do.

don't think that she'll die, just keep hope alive, and if she does die, you can think about what to do then.

Hope she suffers.
Enjoy your ban, newfag.

Undeeage REEEE

send nudes of your mother

That's the only thing I can offer you. Luckily you already have it. Stay strong with it and keep it close. Don't turn to a dark path dependent on drugs or alcohol to cope.

hows her health right now

Post pics of your mom for us to wank to

At least my dying mom loves me

She's been bedridden for a year and a half

lots of people asking themselves the same question and the same moment you are.
no one ever finds a good answer. do the best you can.

this is actually unhealthy, don't do this

grandma had cancer for 2 years. we all thought she was getting better. Died last year after 4 days in hospice

I'm sorry to hear that man, how did you cope with it?

Try to make the best of the time you have left & make her as happy & comfy as possible...that will bring you comfort later on...knowing that you did all you could for her...

stuff her corpse and turn her into a sex doll for you to fuck

Go with Christ brother

From experience, I do not think you will be able to ever cope and it won't be easy but keeping everyone who means anything to you close will make dealing with it somewhat easier. You are going to experience pushing people away. Even those that meant a lot to you. It will happen. If that happens it's your choice to bring them back but make sure those around you understand this. Get yourself a hobby/job that you can enjoy or spend a lot of time with and get out of your house and her stuff as much as you can. It's there when you need it but it will make it hard. That being said, keep one thing of hers, something special, on you at all times. It's a tough road kid. You're family will also have problems in the first year, no bullshit, you will experience the people you grew up with changing a lot. Including you. This will likely be temporary.

Stay the hell away from toxic people who only friended because of your monther's death. They are poison. They most likely only want the good deed card. However, make sure you have at least one reliable friend. Invite someone to stay with you for a few weeks to take care of you and your family. That's what I did for my (ex) boyfriend.

Keep an eye on your dad and try to get closer. He will need some time alone too. He needs to be shown you exist. As silly as that sounds, it's true.

Have faith in something man... I feel for you.

therapy