Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me...

Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me. When she left she told me it was for a different reason, but I know she saw the pics and left me bc she thinks im gay. It was so embarrassing and a lot of people i know found out.

So your a sissy ?

Cause traps aren't gay

What's your Kik slut

I do the same thing, everyone thinks your auto gay. been dressing as a girl for years

That pic of you ?

>do you understand why people think I'm gay for being gay
yes

Well idk! I like to dress up like this and take pictures of myself but, i mean im not like into guys or anything. Except lately Ive been dreaming about my teenage neighboror we had when I was a kid and first started wearing panties. In the dream im wearing nothing but panties and he has this really big, long dick out that im kissing and sucking on. Its crazy I think he was in college and I was like 10 or 11. Yea so not into guys really but idk those dreams are really cool

Awesome ty, so really? just automatically bc we dress were gay?

That is lindsay lohan lol

Op, moar plz

its understandable she'd be uncomfortable with it
its not everyones cup of tea and although she should respect you doing shit like that in private shes not obligated to stick with it.
if anything, it turned her off from you, but thats just how personalities work.

interesting thank you

If she doesnt want you, I do.

What's your kik

Its elvish_boy

faggot

Loc?

Really im really confirmed for faggot?

yup
post moar

I guess I sort of saw it coming :/

I would gladly swoop in and take her place

Are you straight?

And just everyone, do i need to try getting fucked in the ass to see if i like it?

lindsay lohan is a guy???!!!!

I'm bi, and would definitely fuck you in this position

I'm straight. Would fuck you and stain your panties. Now post more sissy.

So like, how many fucking times are you going to repost this thread today? Shits a dead meme, kys already.

Kinda, yeah, I think you want your ass fucked