For me this is a coke and wine night

For me this is a coke and wine night.

Weed and whiskey for me tonight user. Are you alone or do you have company?

Gonna just be smoking weed tonight , went to a club last Friday and it was the first time doing coke at a club. Way different experience then just chilling and doing some lines.

In a good way or a bad way? For me, I always end up with my nose streaming when I'm doing coke. Also gurning and talking shit, it would be so obvious I was on coke, it wouldn't be fun and I would just be getting barred from the club.

I much prefer satying home with a friend or two, bottle of whiskey, few grams of coke and an oz of bud. Much more chill.

K and Hefeweizen night here.

Beer and cigars.

Shoot it fag

GBL for me.

That's how I like to enjoy coke as well.

Weed night for me, turning 19 tomorrow

Alone with good rock music.

Gonna be a wild night! Just laced my fleshlight with 2-CB. I'll fuck it 'till im out of this world.

Defiantly in a good way man. Not sure if you've done mdma, but felt like I was rolling, but just more of a clean and better roll. I think I ended up doing 5 lines all in all and felt great. And I don't usually do coke, so that's why not a lot of lines. But also from previous coke I've had, this shit was so clean. But I did also do Molly when I went to the club the same night. So I think in a month or so I'm gonna go back and just purely do coke and see how it goes. Felt like I felt the coke way more then the Molly, but my gf said she really couldn't tell which she was feeling. Although it was her first time with coke

I'm ok and home alone. But your way to enjoy it (I much prefer satying home with a friend or two, bottle of whiskey, few grams of coke and an oz of bud) it's great for me. I fucking hate coke places and "coke people".

Good choice too.

I FUCKING LOVE mdma. Have you done LSD? It's great too (all depends on what are you looking for).

Yeah done MDMA a fair few times. Never with coke though.

Not that user, I'm this guy

LSD if the best drug I have had. Not good as a very regular, but something everyone should try at least once.

today is beeing clean night.

yesterday was speed, coke and way to much weed night.
never again.
the speed allowed me to smoke way too much.
that night was mostly irritating and confusing,mang

speed is shit.

Everyone in this thread needs to step up their game, kinda makes me sad to see other anons doing this a saturday night alone.... Shiet, and people wondering why the world is going to shit? Today i been lifting, right now im studying, and i just matched with this chick on Tinder who was like famous for a couple of months last year, then everyone forgot about her. Anyway, shes been hitting on me like theres no fucking tomorrow on the messages ( i also met her like 2 times on 2 different parties, she approached me but got ignored and now i am the winRar

Dabs

Don't be sad for me. Staying in alone is what makes me happy. There's nowhere I would rather be.

I never been into speed but I had some lying around and thought I'd give it a shot.

I am now 100% sure, speed is shit.

Drinking 6 cups of coffee in rapid succession would have the same effect. And last longer. And cost less. Fuck speed. It's only good for a pick me up in the early hours. Coke is a much better pick me up though.

dude,
here.
ama do a 160km bike ride tomorrow and I hit the gym 3 times a week (plus lots of more biking and tennis).
you just gotta balance your shit.
lots of drug require lots of sport.

Might as well shoot or free base it faggot. What waste. How much did that cost you? For what, a 1 hour ride? Step it up if you have that much money to waste.

Sounds like we have a nice thread full of casual drug users here with their heads screwed on. It has ever so slightly restored a little of my faith in humanity.

I'm actualy not sure if 6 cups of coffee are cheaper than darknet speed.
that shit's crazy cheap.
coffees crazy expansive where I'm from.

anyway, you'r right.
if good coke would be half the price it is, it would be the objectivley best drug.

Agreed. Although for me, weed is my all time drug of choice.

Would be nice if good coke would be half price, I could do twice as much.

I agree, but not for everybody.

Are you nuts? LOL

I don't understand what our choice for tonight has to do with your lack of fucking.