I don't drink

>I don't drink
>lol fucking pussy get a life
Why do normies do this? They don't do it when I say I don't smoke.

>No great story starts: So there I was, stone cold sober.

At least I can actually remember what happenes to me.

Drugs are fun

Not for me.

Lol fucking pussy get a life

Drugs are good, alcohol is shit tho.

When I was young I remember going to my lower class cousins house and they asked which football team I supported. I told them I didn't watch football, they thought I was lying.

If someone is so ingrained in a culture that they know of no other options. You don't watch football? What do you do with your free time?!

Anyone that normie really is not worth considering. There is a gay-ass quote that the "the higher you fly the smaller you look to people on the ground." It's more symmetric than that self aggrandizing crap, though.

tl;dr:
Smoke weed everyday. To each their own, if they enjoy it: Good for them. If they shit on you for "STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE" then find some better associates.

I hope you don't actually believe that.

>Drugs are good
I take strong headache medication, does that count?

It's ok OP. I used to drink and do my fair share of drugs. Recently tho I have stopped because I like to feel like myself.

Anyway. I can still do crazy shit sober, but the only difference is that I must totally shut down my moral judgment every time.

It's a lot harder to make crazy decisions while sober, but under the influence it's second nature most of the time.

Anyways. What I do now to stay with my friend base that still mess with drugs is just to pretend I'm doing stuff.

>hold same cup of drink the entire night
>pretend you have drunken more than you say
>take shots when offered, but if pressed to take more say you have taken a few already.
>smoke cigs instead of weed
>if you still need to pretend to smoke. Take a few hits and just play it out.

Idk man. People are obsessed with drugs. I used to do them. They kind of lost their charm and I do not enjoy that you had to habitually do them eventually.

Soooooooo just either bled in or take it easier on the consumption.

Fake it till u make It my dude!

>lie about drinking to fit in
Dude, PLEZ.

Be yourself if your friends don't like it then find some better ones. Lying about who you are to fit in is the fucking definition of normie.

>having to pretend to enjoy drugs to keep in touch with society
What does that tell us about the human condition?

Say you are Muslim. They will shut the fuck up straight away. It's funny as fuck watching their minds break.

>They don't do it when I say I don't smoke.

Yea that's called being normal, faggot

Chill guys. I said if he HAS to.

Bro do what the fuck u want, but the culture revolves around alcohol and some people take anyone who doesn't do that as an "outcast" to a certain extant.

I'm just saying if you have to. But a large large number of people love drink. So either get with people who don't drink or people who respect others that do not drink. And maybe tell your current friends that you don't drink and all that. If they are your friends they will understand.

My current situation is that I can tell my friends I do not do those things anymore and they completely are ok with it. It may feel different being with them, but they respect my choice.

>I said if he HAS to.
Yeah I'm often held at gunpoint at parties and have to pretend to take shots to stay alive.

We live in a retarded culture where alcohol is this great thing that everyone should do and everything is frowned upon more, despite alcohol being one of the worst around health wise lmao

/life

Goodlord my dude.... maybe at the moment he doesn't feel comfortable changing his group of friends. maybe he will find himself in a situation that calls for drinking and drugs. Are you aware of the business world and it's drinking habits, shit even its drug havbits.

I don't drink alcohol either, because it's a low vibration poison. I do enjoy mushrooms, naturally extracted mescaline elixirs, and marijuana.

>Are you aware of the business world and it's drinking habits
Nope. Elaborate.

>tfw too beta to start drinking
>but probably will drink due to peer pressure
wew

underage cunt

Within the business world a lot of interactions are centered around getting drinks.

Wanna make a deal
>"let's have a drink and chat?"

Wanna talk about some upcoming deals and events
>"let's go out to eat? I will pay for drinks and food."

And in some instances if you never have been experienced to that amount of drinking you will develop a problem trying to keep up.

And because these business jobs are stressful most of the time individuals will rely on alcohol to escape.

Another aspect of the business world is the use of cocain. I'm from Texas and growing up my friends father served in the House of Representatives. My friend told me his father and his associates would rely heavenly on cocaine to get passed their strenuous jobs.

It's just a part of culture and sometimes you may find yourself ina situation where the large majority of individuals perform such activities.

This is what happens when you immigrate into a country and refuse to assimilate, go back to your muslims shithole if you don't like it, we're not banning because of your feeling snowflake.

not old enough to drink in burgerland yes, but hey freedom isnt that fun anyways
>فوق اوف