>depression kicks in an reject her coldly
>haven't spoken with her since

sometimes we dig our own holes

Go to her
Apologize
Be honest
Don't be a pussy
Don't try to act rhough and though
You'll both feel better, what the fuck are you waiting for posting anime on Sup Forums holy shit

have you considered cock?

I can't bring myself to...

I felt quite frozen about it... I feel like an idiot that I spent lots of time feeling lonely, sad and whatnot just to learn she had me in her heart for god knows how long...

Not sure what to say to her either... I'm just hoping that she moved on... I think if I said I felt sorry and tried to make amends I'd just open up to her, and that scares me

Im not saying you should get in a relationship with her, but you feel so bad over fucking this up you might aswell apologize. Of course Im not saying she's not in a couple already, and if you feel that would make you heartbroken just don't do it. But if you feel like you can handle anything, ask to go to the restaurant or something, don't imply it as a date but be honest, admit you fucked up and you wanna give it a chance. Don't appear desesparate and on the look for cheap sex, but be honest, that's all I can say.

Not sure how I'm feeling... Sometimes I feel what I did was horrible, on the other hand, if she found someone else then it's good for her, she'd be better off (but that'd break my heart a little as well)

I just think it struck me hard to have her admit that to me... Most people by their 20's probably had some exposure to this kind of thing, I went from 0 to 110 all of a sudden...

I'm not on the lookout for sex or relationships either, at some point I said "I feel ok with this" and it was all fine until that day...

You sound like a coward.

Talk to her like a normal fucking human being.

Get things right with your feelings my man. (Spoiler : I have been diagnosed with ASPD so I won't give you tips on that).
You should do it. What's worse ?
1 ) You never talk to her and keep yourself for the rest of your life
2 ) You go talk to her and
a. she has a boyfriend, you're a bit hurt but move on
b. doesn't have a boyfriend and you attempt it, at the risk of being denied but then again you move on.
Just do it figgit. Regrets devour you more than sadness ever will.
Also, protip on life : learn to move on and let go

Can't...

I just can't bring myself to talk to her.

I've been a jerk to her, it's probably better I don't talk to her again...

Yeah... I should just move on...Probably will go with the former, it'll work out better

Weak weak weaaaaaaaaaaaak
WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

You are chosing the easy way. Regrets will kill you according to most people. Telling yourself "it's better off that way" is easy. Confronting hr feelings is not. Don't be a pussy animeposter. Turn down Sup Forums
Message her, ask her on a rendez-vous
Tell her why you reacted that way
Don't be pathetic
If you fail at least you'll learn stuff for your next time, only then, you can move on

OP, she'll prob an hero of you dont say anything...

Dude if she has been there for you since you were kids, she really trusts and cares about you or else she would have fucked off. Go to her and apologize and maybe you can get over your depression OP

You're a weak piece of shit.

I just don't know how to feel, how to reply to emotions like that from her. Honestly, I feel terrified...

As a 29 kissless virgin I want to say fuck you OP, I wish I ever had a close female friend in the first place. But thinking about it, I fucked up so many chances in life that I would have probably did the same. Just go tell her how fucked up you are, at least you can apologize.

Op your a faggot. Go get laid stop being gay

Honestly, I think you're 100% better than I am.

You took some risks, and fucked things up. For some reason I feel like I can't take a risk of this kind, I can't talk to her, I can't bring myself to open a bit, even to someone who admitted they loved me...

So far in life.. It was the first time someone opened up to me, and it was scary...

I spent lots of time thinking I'd die alone and I'd not hear the words "I love you..." directed to me, it was a conviction, a safety net that just kept me feel OK-ish from the existential dread.

She didn't say it once... She said twice, and then thrice, and leaned against me. I froze up in place.

I don't feel that I'm emotionally ready or maybe altogether for some reasons that are escaping me mature enough to talk to her.

I'm not sure how to put into words... It's a feeling that's hard to describe, and it's terrifying.

It's been almost half a year, and the moment sneaks up on my head still... I just hope she moved on, I pray she moved on...

It's not depression, it's fear you faggot. You could still save the situation if you could manage to overcome your fear of everything. But you'll probably choose to keep everything as it is so you can keep telling everyone here your sad story in the years to come, won't you?

I think it'd be unfair to subject people to my story more than once...

This. Think about the effect you have on others for once instead of only of yourself. That girl told you her feelings and you might have damaged her simply because you're too much of a pussy.

Then you better change it. Or how long do you wanna keep telling yourself the same bullshit over and over? At least now you can't tell yourself that nobody cares about you, can you?

I... I know... I just... I just want to believe she's doing well...

Yeah.. I can't say that to myself anymore for sure...

Nope, like you I didn't take any risks, so I get it. I met girls interested just in sex and that scared the shit out of me, since I have no experience at all... so usually I just disappear or I try to distance people and act like I don't care, while I die inside. For you it's different, the girl actually LOVE you and she took all the risk exposing herself to you. You OWE her an explanation at least.

Nah, you just keep telling yourself whatever you feel like to justify being a bitch. As long as you can come up with excuses everything will be fine and you don't need to change anything. After all your life couldn't be any better than it is, right?

are you really that much of a psussy?

grow a fucking pair and be a man

Maybe I do...

... Right

No explosive essay for free cunt?