>Be trump fan.
>See Trump general.
>Oh, maybe these guys ar-
>LE AWOOOVEMENT XDDD
>Anime girls with MAGA hats.
>XD TRUMP RALLY!!1
Why?

You have to go back.

They ruin everything they touch. It's just in their nature.

COME MEME WITH US OP

Not only that, but if they drool at any speck of 'redpill' that a youtuber gives out and they eat it up and worship the ground they walk on. Its massively worse when its a girl, even not an attractive one at that

good luck, zika-chan!

For every one weeb there's 100 normie Trump supporters whom know nothing of Sup Forums.

whats up shill faggots :DDDD

Weebs confirmed cancer

Do you not understand how Generals work

It's just a meme like any other. I guess a meme that for whatever reason (probably in part due to the feminist media) drives you the wrong way.

School's over already?

>He doesn't like the mindless shit posting of anime girls with MAGA hats and the almost non-existent discussion that they have every thread, therefore hes from reddit.

Just bear with it for now. We're going to get rid of them after we get rid of the illegals. They're a necessary evil right now.

Animals don't like fire, bitch.

>because you're on Sup Forums
>in a 24/7 general

>Be trump fan.
>See Trump general.

So your first day on Sup Forums then?

>Representing the U.S with images of characters drawn and created in Japan with shopped MAGA hats.

No, I've browsed Sup Forums before hans.(2nd board) I've only just recently started going into the trump threads.
Also

I agree completely. When I see people post the awoovement shit it makes me wish that Trump would lose horribly in the election, just so I can see how fucking sad they will be.

Get the fucking back to where you belong

You'd have seen the general over the past half year if you'd spent even one second looking at the catalogue or the first page

>representing the US
>on Sup Forums
>in a 24/7 general thread

Because you're all children.

yes

Finding anime faggotry pretty annoying and off putting = I

I never took interest in them. I usually come here to laugh at how the world is turning to shit and how muslims will end the world with nuclear fire.

Awoo posters and complainers are always from Reddit
It's one of their tactics, it was proven with screenshots from their secret sabotage subreddit

>Black Men for Bernie

this can't be real

suicide is always an option, user

Also weebs ruin everything they touch, like user above said

>suicide is always an option, user

for you

Let me guess, you're a Cruz missile now.

Why do autists try to insert anime into Trump?

It's like autists trying to shoehorn My little pony, Minecraft, or Sonic into something when they're only tangentially related to the subject

Nice try shill. All fans of the god emperor are worthy.

Nope, still a trump supporter.

This really doesn't validate your point

Don't bother. Whenever you criticize them, they just spam anime in some sort of 'lol troll :)' fashion