What is the difference between a Jew and a Christian didn't they both believe in the same god?

What is the difference between a Jew and a Christian didn't they both believe in the same god?

one is best served at 300 degrees

One gets everything handed to him by his brethren, the other is a useful idiot for him.

Yeah fuck Christians. Bitch you believe in Jesus? That's a Jew. Who the fuck you believing in then? But you can just eat a squirrel lying around in the sun huh

I

Hans, got to bed, you are drunk, that did not even make sense. lrn2make sense mehmet

you can literally google it you unelievable retard.
Hell, just go ask some random person on the street and they can tell you, as long as they're not an Urban Youth Scholar studying for their degree in corner holding.
sage

Jesus Christ is the difference. Jews despise Christ, and Christians worship Him and follow His teachings.

>calls him both Hans and Mehmet
Are YOU drunk?
cause I am

Jews don't believe Jesus was the Messiah

The jew is circumcised.

only messianic jews, karaites and small inbred sects of Jews even care about the same god.

Without a temple for continual sacrifice, judaism is defunct. Most Jews are atheists, the rest, excluding those mentioned, are just following the rabbi.

zionists infiltrated christianity, if not for that, Chrisitans do not look kindly on the jews for alot of reasons.

You're a fool, and not because of your dislike for Jews, which I share. You're an idiot for thinking ancient Israelites/Jews share the same blood as Ashkenazi jews of today, which are an amalgam of Russian Khazars, Mongolians, etc. Ash Kenazi jews, which are a majority population of jews, share no blood whatsoever with ancient Jews.

Beat me to it

One has the son of God as an ideal, the other doesn't.

The Jews of the Old Testament and ancient Greek North Africa and the Roman Empire-- hundreds and hundreds of years before a Talmud or any "Khazars"-- behaved just like the Jews do today. All you have to do is read the Ancients and what they had to say about them: their arrogance pissed off everyone and ended up creating violence; they were swindlers; they demanded special treatment while whining about persecution; they worked as ethnic propagandists to poison collective narratives; they enslaved people with debt; they agitated the underclasses with Utopian horseshit to destabilize the host state.

The only reason Christians claim there is any difference is so they can keep hugging their Big Book of Jewish Bullshit.

Jews
>Ancient religion based on a world view shaped by an unstable environment
>disease, drought and war = angry god that demands animal sacrifices AKA god in the old testament
>used to have a pantheon of gods and one chief god named YHWH
>Their resentment towards superior cultures and hatred of the widely worshiped Baals(Such as Marduk) leads them to claim YHWH is the only god.
>Believe they were chosen by the god to be a special people above all else
>Were once a warrior culture that picked off weaker people
>Get their asses thoroughly handed to them by the Assyrian war machine
>Become absorbed by based Babylonians
>Write all their shit in a book to prevent being culturally absorbed by Babylon.
>They live as "citizens" within another nation with a different religion for so long that it molds them into a merchant culture.
>Afterwords they spread out retaining this culture that depends on another nation to feed off of rather than reclaim land.

Christians
>Expansion pack to the religion
>Jesus claims to be messiah predicted by prior Judaism
>Incorporates the old testimate as the basis for scenario and creation myth.
>makes strict changes to the religion, removing the elements that were pretty much causing people to resent his people
>Makes YWHW into a nice guy with abstract motives rather than evil nature god who feasts on slaughtered cows.
>Spread really fast across the middle east and then into Europe
>Romans adopt it, merge it with the state religion to create Catholicism.
>Europe eventually becomes fully Christianized.

Nice try Mohammed

>the same god

I don't know where people get this idea. Christians believe that God became a man and was crucified for ours sins; that by his blood we are redeemed. Jews do not believe this.

Obviously they cannot be the same god.

Jews love Satan, Christians love Jesus.

Christianity came from Hellenistic Judaism. The Greeks brought Hellenistic virtues which were superior to the Hammurabian laws that early Jews subscribed to.

I was speaking in general, to see Christianity. Without European influence look at the practices of Armenians.

They're the same deity since Christianity is based on the Judaic creation myth and history, unless you're one of those /x/ people who think that Lucifer won his war with YHWH and took the throne to start Christianity while YWHW became the devil.

one's a kike

>testimate

hang on a second. Use the word "God" in a sentence.

What if God was one of us, just a slob like one of us, something something one of us.

Yes, just a stranger on the bus

You're alright, merchant

And so do Muslims, technically, you raging faggot. Just because we proclaim to worship the same God, that doesn't make it the same. Hell, cucked liberal Protestants and Trad Catholics/Orthodox worship the same God, too. Show me the dyke priests on Orthodoxy.

Fuck some more sheep, Achmed.

I''m an atheist slav you double nigger.

This.

Christianity=cuckoldry

This.

*triple

Jews forgot to follow the messiah jesus christ when he arrived, and thus judaism is in error. Galatians 3.