R8 my penis self-surgery

R8 my penis self-surgery.

I got circumcised about a month ago but the surgeon didn't remove all the frenulum so I decided to do it myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9A6D724B4E3606446784E.d03t01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geraldo?
Geraldo Rivera, is that you??

Retard/10

grab the bottom of the head with your fingertips.

pull upwards fast

what happens

top kek

Your head is going to fall off bro.

what is the reason of doing this?

What the fuck is wrong with you? He left that for a reason. Plus, who's gonna be examining the underside of your penis before deciding if you're worth a damn?

>removing the male G-Spot
how could you do that to yourself?

Moron you're not supposed to get circumcised unless you absolutely have to let alone do it twice.

Unless you're an American and convert to Judaism.

to make you less sensitive so you last longer in the sack.
as for the foreskin itself it is removed supposedly to decrease infection rates, but it also decreases sensitivity sso i guess it also makes the man last longer too.

it also makes sex/masturbation less pleasing so it makes men less likely to pursue sex over working themselves to death a major benefit to all religions that live off the backs of their acolytes

Amputation is your only effective option.

Retard/10

>hurr I'm gonna last longer to please some dumb cow who won't care about meee in likeeee sixxx monthsss hurrrr

>foreskin increases infection rates hurr hurr hurrrrr i got jewed

>yeah there's no remedy for phimosis at all, just gotta mutilate your cock

>and actually, circumcision is so easy even you can jew yourself out of a good fap!

Nigger.

Too bad the male g-spot in in your ass

i was circumcised at my 8, i still have the thing. is removing it necessary?

Fuck no, not even circumcising you was necessary.

ikr, it was not my decision

>to make you less sensitive so you last longer in the sack.

that's a myth though

>the median IELT values were independent of circumcision status.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9A6D724B4E3606446784E.d03t01

This.

The fuck? Just posted that pic in another thread. Why is it here as well?

Dude you cut off your French tickler

My foreskin is very tight. I can pull it down when erect but its kinda painful. Is circumcision the only option? Planing to visit doctor for the visit next month

it's fucking painful. I have been in 4 operations but circumsission was the worst. It was 10 years ago i don't know if the drug effects got better...

soak your foreskin with olive oil and try so stretch it very gently. you need to do this for like 3-4 weeks every day but it works if it's not very tight

So what's the point of lasting forever if you don't feel anything? Oh, right, sex is about how long you last, not about how much pleasure you get.

bro don't care how long u last during sex, just bust a nut and move on. gosh its bout the feeling, not about what the chick thinks or feels

Reason for initial circumcision?

Trans-jew

euu wtf man

MURICA

Op your dick looks like chernobyl fucked nagasaki and had a fucking agent orange gnome baby.

hygiene goy

Wait what? Most Americans are circumcised at birth, anyways.

Just don't go to a Jewish doctor.
Guess what? They have an agenda unrelated to your health benefit.

Heard something that they can fix it without cutting foreskin. And I plan to do this in non Jewish country