Yesterday I dreamed that my gf was blowing another guy

Yesterday I dreamed that my gf was blowing another guy.

I'm no cuck... I couldn't sleep for 2 hours.

What do I do user? Ever happened to you?

yesterday I dreamed I was hugging her.

When I woke up, I discovered myself with my arms raised, about to hug the air.

She left me 3 years ago. Why can't i get over it.

Set up a meet for her to suck off a big cocked guy and have her record it for you. Best jerk off material imaginable

it's a dream dumbass
don't sleep late in the morning. you get weird/disturbed dreams then.

I dreamt that I was back in high school and peeking at girls g strings from the back row. It was the only sexual experience I've ever had.

Do what she'd do if she had a dream you were fucking another girl: get pissed at her and pout for 2 days.

You just had a glance at you future

So you girl might be sucking someone else real soon

I had a dream I fucked my hot friend.

Paha fucking pathetic.

Also, try not to care so much. A dude worrying a ton is unattractive.
Take on life as it comes. The moment you care too much is the moment you can never enjoy.

That is fucking true.

Too bad it seems I m unable to stop
Caring so much after a few years

"Nothing is a coincidence"

You sound like you've settled down and gotten too comfortable.
Do fun shit, go out and challenge yourself. It'll take your mind off things, and your gf will also be more interested.
I wanna skydive. Shit like that also makes for a great bonding experience. It sounds scary, but when you've got nothing to lose, all you can have is more fun.

also, hot gf.

yep. i dreamed my gf was getting proneboned by a dude and i was watching. pic kind of related

I know this sounds weird, but maybe consider getting a family. 1 or 2 kids, nothing crazy.
fulfill your evolutionary potential.

Listen to that guy who said you need to start being more active and having more fun. She will join in that, for sure. Feel free to post some more of the girlfriend though, she's got a smoking body.

Yes I should probably try to make some new friends. Lately It seems I only have "party friends", but I'm 29 I can't keep going out and get drunk as fuck while looking for pussy. I need better friends.

Problem is I work a lot and I'm sorting some things in my life (buying a house, working on a new startup, thinking about some new degree (MBA maybe),...).
The little free time I have I would like to spend it with her... but doing so is a bad thing, because I would isolate myself.

It's just your subconscious fucking with you. Most people have been there. Just shrug it off if you trust your girl and do stuff that makes you feel good. It likely stems from your lack of self-confidence. Go accomplish some shit and watch those dreams disappear.

Yea I've had the same dream about my gf and i didnt think much of it. I did have a dream where my mom was blowing me and that fucked me up for a few days.

No shit dude. I'd love to take that girl out for a spin.

Don't worry OP. I'm not trying to keep her. I just want to borrow her for maybe an hour or two. Hell, you could even join. I don't mind a devil's threesome.

Thanks user.

Thanks anonS, didn't think I would find people this fine on Sup Forums. Wish you a wonderful and happy life!

Same, have a good one!

got any pussy shots on the off chance?

Post more.

Shit why was this deleted?
Any more?

>The little free time I have I would like to spend it with her
That sounds like a pretty good thing, why would you think it's bad?

here

man, she has one of the most perfect tits I've ever seen

Same thing happened to me, I had a dream she was getting fucked by like four dudes...I knew she was a slut, so I believe that my dream must have been telling me that something like that was going to happen in the future. She was one of those types that went from man to man no breaks...I actually took her from another guy kek

Pussy is nothing special

Because that doesn t leave time to cultivate other activities or keep in touch with friends. If anything happens you re lost

feet?

2 years, still can't shake it, shit's shit yo

>Because that doesn t leave time to cultivate other activities or keep in touch with friends. If anything happens you re lost
maybe try integrating activities with her more often. she'll probably appreciate it more.
It doesn't have to always be one thing or the other either. You can alternate on a more general basis.
If you can't be happy, then you won't be half as successful in all your other endeavors.

>Pussy is nothing special
it's pretty hot there m8

Last one... I have to go guys

topnotch gf m8, thanks