WWYD, be brutal

WWYD, be brutal

Man the harpoons for left. Breed right.

wwyd to stepsister on right

After seeing The Handmaid's Tale, my fetish is a bunch of laws being passed overnight that strip women like this of their human rights and turn them into pets or livestock.

viciously rape the right one and cum in all her holes

Tie up left and make her watch while I violently rape right.
Bury lefts face into right's bloody, cum filled snatch while I bore out her asshole with my cock.

ignore them when they approach me

Gradually induce lactation in fatty and genetically modify her into being a crawling, oinking squealing piggirl, then force skinny to suckle from those big fat milky tits and force fatty to treat skinny like her piglet.

lolwut

i could stand to hear more about how right gets raped in front of her fat friend

Like you've never jerked off to the idea of stocking a farm or zoo full of women partially transformed into animals against their will to be used as pets or livestock like real animals or just generally used as dehumanized fuckpets

Tell OP he is a 14 y/o faggot, then have a threesome with both and fucking enjoy it just to prove my point.

It is very well known by now that this is a very common fantasy.

Who doesn't think about what species of animal every woman you meet would become in Girl Zoo World?

Exactly, it is totally uncreepy, unweird and absolutely normal human behavior.

I've sometimes fantasized about an alternate reality where all currently-living women are used for food, and somehow you get a magic portal that shows how any woman in the world is being treated as livestock or was prepared and eaten.

Do whatever you want with my sister

Why can't we have nice wholesome fantasies, like a world where women regularly go into estrus and are reduced to cock hungry beasts?

I'd get Cartoon Network to cancel her SJW shit show, then take her out for consolation drinks and put my dick in her when she's passed out.

take her out on a date. dinner and a movie. home by 10.

What show does she have on CN?

What, like instead of periods, women slip into heat for 5 days out of month and turn into crawling, fuck-hungry sex beasts no smarter than a dog, no matter what their politics or sexual orientation may be?

Flip up her dress and fuck her from behind while groping her tits.

Not sure what I'd do. The one on the left is too much of a landwhale, so I guess I'd go with the pile of bones on the left.

That's the basic idea. Even the most hardened feminazi would become a wet and willing cock-slut for any man who came up to her.

Force her into Mrs. The Monarch gear and then reprogram her so she slips into HAWP Ash mode whenever I like, even during sex.

I'll just leave her alone then.

How much free will or intelligence do women get to keep when in estrus? Nothing special happens to lesbians or feminists like OP's cumdumpsters-to-be?

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

They're still fully aware of what's going on and they technically still have free will, they're bodily urges just become overwhelming. Trying to deny them would be like trying to suffocate yourself through shear willpower.

The only thing special that happens to lesbians is that their bodies desperately want cock. Dildos are not enough.

Fuck her hard and deep, our flesh making wet slapping sounds that echo through the room.

I like the idea of women's bodies just taking over regardless of what their minds are thinking, though even the most hardcore dykes would find themselves having unwanted fantasies of being gangraped and repeatedly bred against their will, with these invasive thoughts and images just getting harder to ignore whenever they're within smelling distance of any man.

Lovely idea, lesbians pleading and begging to have themselves locked up or at least handcuffed to a radiator or something as these urges begin to overtake them, or begging and pleading for you to stop as you whip out your dick and their bodies coast into cum-starved beast mode and immediately fall to their knees, even as the woman is crying for it to stop...

I'm surprised celebs don't pop up in wwyd threads more often.

I'd steal her food, tie her up then make her watch me eat it.

Doesn't really fit the fetish that these threads usually serve.

I'd rub that pie all over skinny's body and force fatty to eat it off of her in front of all their friends.

Grab her head and fuck her throat while she gags on my cock.

Oh. Oh wow.

Yeegads, too much Eastern European Face.

wwyd to my little sister?

bruh

steal those adidas shoes, it would hurt him psychologically.

which part?

Secretly finger her while your parents are around.

hot. she's a freak, could enjoy it

I could go on.

take her out to go get smoothies and then walk her home, making sure she got there safely

the one on the left, again and again

Yep, do it under the table at dinner or use a blanket while watching a movie together. Could even get her to stroke my cock at the same time.

Of course, I'd fuck the shit out of her as soon as we were alone.

OP's porker?

nice. how would you use her tight body?

can you guess which one of them is a slut and which one is a good girl? why do you think so?

I would keep right as my general fuck-servant that would simply walk around the house cleaning until me or who ever may be at my house decides to use her. Fatty however, I would keep her in her own little room where I go and feed the little pig, I force her to gorge on cakes and when she complains she's had too much I fuck more food down her throat, fucking cake into her fat pussy, she's my disgusting little hambeast.

Right is a total slut. That face is just begging for dick. I would love to cum all over her face as she begs for my cock. left looks like a good girl but craves dick

She looks like she'd enjoy being on all fours while I work her tight little pussy from behind, one hand groping her ass while the other gets a good hold of her hair to use like reins.

They're both sluts.

Wwyd guys

Great minds think alike!

I'd be tempted to keep fatty in a sty or something where she can feel like a real pig as I cram cake down her fat gullet and make her cry as I rub even more cake all over her fat udders, belly and ass and make SOOWEE sounds at her.

I like the idea of keeping the dyke as a maid. In fact, I'd force her into incredibly feminine and elaborate french maid/showgirl getup with feathers in her ass as she wanders the house cleaning while sticking that ass out for anyone to see and play with.

Wwyd?

I'd like to face-fuck the smug out of the one on the right. more?

Far right, keeping her face down.

wrong, left is the slut, right only had a few cocks

Some user's gf. wwyd?

I'd fuck her tits into next week

Fuck the dye out of her hair.

user's sister and her friend.

have a bear with the guy in the white stiped shirt, he looks cool

Yep, butterface. Push her face-first into that wall and fuck her from behind, reaching around to grope her tits.

Me too.

I'd force her to take the pencil test and then mash those A cups together as painfully as possible to fuck them when she fails.

ex sister

What the hell is an ex sister?

ex's sister

On the bright side she'd probably be more willing and enthusiastic, actually participating rather than just laying there.

my old sister

fuck left is so hot, has perfect eyes...would love to see her looking up at me with those big eyes while she slobbers all over my hard cock
wwyd to this girl anons?

old as in she's older than you? or old as in she's somehow no longer your sister?

I'd fuck the chick on the right. I'm into small bitches like her.

tie them all up and fuck them one at a time filling their pussys with cum

alt of op's bitches

It really is such a shame, her body is definitely nice and fuckable.

that face is just begging to be covered in cum

Got any more showcasing the fat one's tits?

no nudes, unfortunately