I slept with this mess after meeting her on craigslist. She isn't even the worst one, I've met and slept with...

I slept with this mess after meeting her on craigslist. She isn't even the worst one, I've met and slept with. I can't help myself I'm addicted to sex and will get it wherever I can find it.

where are you user?

I'm in Las Vegas, why?

Well at least you only slept.

If it makes you blow your load and feel good fuck it bro. I've fucked some iffy chicks but they make my cock feel good so whatever

also she looks like she can teach you a few things, weird things

Because cl absolutely sucks shit where i am

Her snatch smelled so bad.

I'm in London trying to get fuck some sluts off of Craigslist but all the replies seem to be bots. Any suggestions?

id bang her

Even with the smelly puss?

Just be honest in what you are looking for, say you are married, that helps.

Austist with no game here.

How do you get birds attention on cl?
I fucked up a perfect opportunity recently.

Strictly platonic section gets me laid a lot, sometimes thats a way in.

I've tried that I've put out multiple adverts saying exactly what I want even going as far as saying idc about weight or age, but still nothing!

Can confirm. I've got an acquaintance at work who only seems to go for married men. Something about making a man cheat his wife over her turns her on and unlocks her pussy.
I'm not married so so I haven't hit it.

Try the married angle saying you are not happy and looking for what you are missing, that works as well.

Thought I just had one. Local too. She wants $80 though, and said she wasn't a cop though.