youtube.com/watch?v=xdOykEJSXIg

Other urls found in this thread:

flashscore.com/soccer/hungary/otp-bank-liga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit guys I have no idea what I am doing so I just copy/paste

sorry for op lol

Previous thread:
fuck me

What's so terrible about the OP? Other than no old thread.

No random picture of miles

cannae believe /trb/ is dead

DEAD /TRB/'s DEAD! RSByt SHOT HIM!

I wish

Is this a bug?

You're a bug

Best be careful, he's probably venomous like every Australian bug

was worth the effort

you deserved to lose for not having enough brave English lads

>genie scout

Guess I'm calling it a night lads. Can't be bothered to play the last 3 games again.

>mac
deserve it

merry christmas from this time zone lads

thanks, i'll get back to you in about an hour lad

CHEERS GEOFF

merry christmas mate

Merry christmas guys. Here's a fresh webm

For Xmas, Santa gave me an Assman I can get behind. Merry Xmas, guys

happy christmas lads i'm already drinking

merry cuntmas you cunts

bit gay m8

Merry Christmas lads..

Lets all post our favourite qt regens to celebrate.

Merry Christmas, lads

Merry Christmas tribby boyos.

Strangers saying that to me in the street still makes me a bit uncomfortable.

i'd be a bit shocked too if somebody called me a tribby boyo on the street.

Merry Christmas everyone

merry christmas lads, may your intakes be plentiful

Merry Trbmas

On the first day of Christmas trb gave to me, injury proneness 20

i have a save where stats get deleted after a new season starts. should i bother continuing this or start a new save?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, lads.

I haven't played FM since 15 lads, should I pick up 17? Seems like people are bashing it pretty hard on the steam reviews

Feliz Navidad you adorable autists

It's fine. The steam reviews are mostly chinks complaining about no chinese translation.

Wonder how mant sales SI has lost because chinks ruined FM17's (and 16's, I believe) Steam ratings.

Alright then lads, I'll give it a shot; cheers

Merry Christmas /trb/

May your holiday spirit and familial comfort take your mind off the slow-burning death of this general

Yeah merry christmas cunts

>pic related; me

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals

anyone else notice how managers retire much later in fm17?

wenger is 74 years old atm and is still managing france in my save

well shit guys, calm down, it's christmas

>Starting the game up for the first time
>Spend an hour doing the usual things like facepacks, logopacks, name fixes etc
>The Spanish Segunda Division is now known as "La Liga 123"

How fucking confusing

>hoof
>big guy knocks it down to small guy
>small guy scores

Good ol footy.

Why isn't it working?
The attack is great, if my strikers were a little bit better at finishing i'd win every match 6-5.
But for some reason the CB just get ratings between 6.0-6.7 every match and they let in all these dumb headed crosses. How do I fix it?

Either they are bad at it or the wing backs are shit at preventing quality crosses.

Should I put the wingbacks on defend or support?

If they have a hard time going back in position when the opponent has the ball.
Make them cross from deep so that they dont always end up on the other side of the pitch.

alright, put them on support with cross from deep thanks

How do I get muh shirts back in the tactics screen on FM17?

Play real centre back instead of defensice cbs. Also you need a defensive midfielder. Swap BWM to a midfielder(D).

does devensive vs centre back really matter that much? because all my cb are shit at centre back

>much deeper defensive line
maybe that

did you marry your stalker yet, Phil?

yeah already changed it, was just expirimenting with it because the defenders would keep fucking up

also, what if i put the bwm in defensive position and change the advanced playmaker to a deeplying. I can get rid of the 2 attacking midfielders next transfer window to replace them with central midfielders.

I'd still play them as cbs. Maybe you can keep the stopper as DCB, but you really don't want to play 3 of them.

No seriously, I want my shirts. I had a mod for them in 16 but I doubt it'd work on this.

right now it's this.
should i get rid of the attacking mid for another centremid(defense)/devensivemid or should i just keep him. He's pretty useful but i feel like withouth his passes and and advanced playmaker in the middle i'd get the same effect but with better defence thanks to the new defensivemid/centremid(d)

and if i remove the attacking mid i'll just change the deeplying to an advanced

nvm fuck that i think it's working right now.
only when it stops working i might do that

you should still get rid of the DCB and just have a regular CB

xcvcxv

Change the two defenders to CD - De, Move one to a DLP Defensive midfielder with defend option. Change the Wing backs to support so they are more willing to track back and change the defensive line to a high one to prevent balls over the top. Also would recommend setting the width to narrow as you are not using much width anyways with only two wide players so it will cause a lot of overlap in the centre of the park allowing you to have more passing opportunities to create chances.
This should reduce the amount of crosses and balls over the top as the DM and CB 's will mark the forward players and intercept clearances, the WB will track back more to put pressure on wide players and the higher defensively line will reduce the amount of crossing opportunities into the box and stop them exploiting route one footy.

>fucking cyprus

I would imagine that Cyprus could get Greek and Turkish cast off mercenaries, so they'll perform better than initially thought.

Definetly.

cyprus is just greece anyway

Merry Christmas lads. Hope ye got what ye wanted

>this form
Well at least I got a stocked fridge of beer.

>sister was supposed to get the alcohol yesterday
>forgot

Now we have to go to our weird cousins house to drink, nightmare

You can't just go to the store?

hap crimus

Guys - any help?

Ireland doesn't have any asians to run their corner shops

So, I've got this kid in my youth team that my director of football poached off some Liga Adelante shitsquad, and he's shaping up to be a real fucking gifted playmaker, if it were not for the fact that he has a mere 9 vision.

Which focus should I put him on in hopes of developing his vision ASAP? I've currently put him on Advanced Playmaker (support) because it focuses on few other attributes.

Season's Greetings

Trollball status: averted

Any playmaking role and pray. If it doesn't happen, retrain him into something else, like RPM.

who would you vote for?

Can't see any interesting flags.

Matias Dedyn because he has a dutch name but Argie nationality

flashscore.com/soccer/hungary/otp-bank-liga/

The Hungarian title race is pretty close so far.

They dont sell alcohol on Christmas Day or Good Friday because DUDECATHOLICCHURCHLOL

What are you doing this christmas

Me, I'm editing the coordinates of cities around Tijuana and Cancun so their semi-pro clubs have access to a bigger pool of players

Some players really are just born to deny your players the Balloon Door for the next decade.

>that moustache
Jair?

I'm replaying matches after matches to try to find tactics that work.

Christ. Replaying matches is torture.

Maybe, if I'm lucky I can break his leg in a champion's league match

There are punishments less tedious than that reserved for the inner circles of hell

It's awful. I'm doing that to try to figure out my transfer strategy, but my players have decided to be fucking stupid no matter which system and instructions I use.

They are not familiar with the changes and wont follow them correctly. Thats why replaying the same game wont give you the answers you need.

you're better off making him a winger

They are actually because I've already tried that stuff earlier in the season.

>have the goal of winning the asian champions league
>can't start the new game before its done

THIS YEAR IS OUR YEAR LADS

Is there a free editor for FM17? Not the real-time one, the one that lets you change colours and shit.

you mean like the database editor?

I dunno what it is. I just remember using one for FM16 to change the toolbar colour.

yes
it's the same place it's always been