I have recently been forwarded pictures like these of my son in what some of you internet savvy users refer to as "trap...

I have recently been forwarded pictures like these of my son in what some of you internet savvy users refer to as "trap attire". He came out as transgender and started watching that dreadful pony show a little over a year ago. I just want my son back. Can some of you identify the address with your Photoshop programs? Or at least help me identify his online online handle so I can speak to him?

Here are some more of the photos I was sent

bump

He's not your son anymore, that's my fiancee, but I don't think she wants to see you yet father-in-law. The next time you'll see her is in a wedding dress.

Any more content OP?

May I fuck your son, sir?

I would thoroughly stretch your sons boipussy

would need more pictures, can only get a small amount of location data from each one

Your son has found true happiness....deal with it

wow i just came from /pol
damn this place is gay

people are actually taking this serious? this isn't him you stupid fucks it's an actual post, but this isn't it

I just want more pics, that's all.

You only have yourself and your genes to blame for giving birth to a son who looks like a girl.

Seems legit

Hes turned into a nigger faggot

This

Nice LARPing faggot. Michaela's birth certificate has said female for at least two years.

Saged.

More pics, less talk.

If i help you find your son will you set me up on a date w/ em?

same pasta, different pics

Moshi moshi, copypasta desu.