Why haven't you matured and joined the Rolex club yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you matured and joined the Rolex club yet Sup Forums?

>pic related

if you were mature, you would know its a waist of money

>holds or increases in value
>waste of money

Yeah ok, kiddo.

if you were mature, you would know how to write english

diamond dials are for fucking fags dude. holy shit if you're gonna get a GMT get a fucking pepsi and get fucking vintage.

i have

and two tone is for substitute science teachers

>2017
>paying for a non digital watch
>absolutely pointless

Seriously wtf

let me guess, you think investing in art is also pointless and you would never drink wine that costs more than 12.99 a bottle

damn its not about the watch.
its a fucking symbol nigger.
if you can afford a watch for the price of a car you are a fucking boss.

If it's just a symbol then I get it, but I was saying it more to the people that buy 10$ non digital watches. That's just impractical.

lol

Where did you come up with that?

Except that isn't your watch. Aside from that, I have owned a Rolex Submariner. Reference 16610. D serial / series. Sold it a few months ago.

>Spending stupid amounts of money on jewelry watchfag
>Can't tell the time like a normal person with their phone or the one on the wall
>Look at my overpriced time keeper!
>Will try to justify this in some way but still a faggot for doing it

only humongous douchebags wear wristwatches. It's just jewelry that closeted faggots have colluded and agreed not to laugh at each other for wearing bracelets.

Fuck Rolex, Audemars Piguet for the win

One statement to end you: not understanding others lust and interest in a brand that produces finely crafted mechanical watches, which come with a rich history, resale value, etc.

A Rolex is more than a watch that tells time.

>buying a shit watch
only 14 year olds think rolex are cool

>Loves companies and sucks their dick for absolutely nothing in return.

brandfagging is the ultimate consumer cuckold. There are plenty of others who make nicer watches.

And there's nothing wrong with liking Rolex; they ARE nice watches. But sucking corporate cock is laughable.

Too flashy for me. Prefer my Tag Heuer

>Loves companies

Yup. Consumers value good brands / companies.

>sucks their dick for absolutely nothing in return
>nothing in return

I send money, more correctly, on a fine luxury item that provides me with happiness.

Try again, mentally inept idiot. Terrible rebuttal. Half-guessed worked troll response.

>A Rolex is more than a watch that tells time.
you are correct, it's also a sign that the owner spends extravagant amounts of money on pointless frippery and should never be trusted with your finances or anything else that you value.

Make what ever you want

they look like junk
played out af

You're probably one of those faggots that wears shirts with logos of the company who either made it or advertising for another. A walking billboard. You suck that company cock and you suck it good. As long as others see you can suck that cock, it's worth it.

>buying flashy items provides me with happiness

>brandfagging is the ultimate consumer cuckold.

Incorrect. People respect and buy into Rolex because they offer history, brand, build quality, quality materials, 100% Swiss in-house parts, COSC movements, superior customer service and repair, etc. Yup, those things garner a cult following.

I'm sure you value certain brands; to state otherwise would be a lie for the sake of your half-guessed worked argument.

>There are plenty of others who make nicer watches.

Subjective.

>But sucking corporate cock is laughable.

Elaborate. Vague.

>the owner
>on pointless

Fallacy. Subjective.

>should never be trusted with your finances or anything else that you value.

Interesting considering a lot of people who can plausibly afford and purchase Rolex are, well, financially successful.

Boy you're stupid.

Didn't know anyone still bought Rolex

>People respect and buy into Rolex because they offer history, brand, build quality, quality materials, 100% Swiss in-house parts, COSC movements, superior customer service and repair, etc
if you seriously think anyone buys a rolex other than to "hurr durr now everyone knows im rich" you're even more retarded than i thought you were.

Rolexs are a piece of shit. I bought one last week. It worked for 3 days and then stopped. Dead. Just fucking dead. After 3 fucking days. Went to put the thing on Monday morning for work, the time was wrong and it wasn't running. WTF is all the hype about?

Piece of shit watch.

>money wasted

>You're probably one of those faggots that wears shirts with logos of the company who either made it or advertising for another.

You stated "probably." At least you assumed, but incorrect. You're confused. Ignorant. While there are those that buy into Rolex simply for the social status and brand recognition, those with a brain and education understand what's more important when buying a Rolex watch.

Good brands are supported; shitty ones aren't. It's that simple. Nothing wrong with supporting great companies.

Exactly. More than a "flashy item," though. Too bad you're too stupid to realize that.

Now, continue on using female anime characters to convey your thoughts, you effeminate faggot.

>if you seriously think anyone buys a rolex other than to "hurr durr now everyone knows im rich" you're even more retarded than i thought you were.

>thinks thats all Rolex consumers
>calls someone retarded

The irony. Muster up all 80 IQ points and provide a better argument next time.

Rolex really must be going downhill if they're paying people to shill on Sup Forums.

Why don't you own one then? I know stock images when I see them.

Not a fan of their style but I do recognize their significance. Besides their style I don't want one because of the huge price of service. I can take my Rolex to an authorized dealer and get it worked on for under $500. An AP you're looking at a few thousand and a trip to Switzerland at least.

Pepe face is best face

>spends thousands on a watch
>doesn't spend 5 dollars on a lint roller

I work a blue collar job. i brake around a watch a year. a rolex would be dumb.
right now i use this one.

Gross black dial. Not a polar. Brush refinish work is terrible.

It's actually a fake.

I'm close enough

wrist watches... fedoras for arms...

>tudor

Used to work for that company. Fucking terrible. Took the massive drop in the price of oil to finally get me to move on.

Still the best watch for me. I don't like to spend money on trivial stuff.

I got this watch on the way out. got laid of becous the price drop.

try a better bait next time, please

>Incorrect. People respect and buy into Rolex because they offer history, brand, build quality, quality materials, 100% Swiss in-house parts, COSC movements, superior customer service and repair, etc. Yup, those things garner a cult following.

Jesus christ, man. Get a fucking life.

ITT: It's the 80s again mon!

Pic is OP

i have a cell phone watches are obsolete.

Back to plebbit fucktard.

I love the Tudor black bay heritage red, it's just something about the watch that really catches my eye.

Better to be a Rolex fanboy than wear some FOOKIN' SHITTER. AM I RIGHT YOU VICIOUS CUNTS? IF IT'S NOT ROLEX OR PATEK IT'S A FUCKIN SHITTER FOR LOW RENT PUNTERS! FUCK ME DEAD

Fuck chuuda

>caring enough about jewelry manufacturers to have an opinion on the subject.

Guy, you're missing the point.

Too expensive, I have a 7$ watch

No mate I think you're missing the point. Archie Luxury is the pontiff and you need to WORK WITH HIM NOT AGAINST HIM

>rolex
>mature
Pick one

Rolexes are shit watches. Their complications are terrible for the price. The only reason they're so expensive is because you have 100% warranty for life.

>buy new Rolex
>can't wait to get home, put it one while walking out of the store
>scrape wrist against the door frame as I exit
>scratch across the bottom left of watch between to 6 and the 9

I am literally fucking retarded. How much will it cost to get it repaired? I was too embarrassed to walk back inside and ask myself.

>2017
>not having enough money to buy a mechanical watch

You shelled out a few grand on what's equivalent to an invicta?

You only live once. Wear it and enjoy it. Just be careful next time. Now you have a story to tell.

>can access multiple functions faster than my phone
>does not require electricity
>status symbol
>mechanical components are interesting
Kill yourself if you can't afford a decent mechanical watch

Only degenerates wear skeleton watches

Ay my nigga, best $10 I ever spent

FUCK ME DEAD NOW THATS A NICE PIECE

A GOOD FUCK OFF WATCH FOR BIG BOI ARCHIE

1) I live in a shit hole where the slighest glint of the watch will attract the chavs and end up with me getting mugged and stabbed.

2) I've got a fucking phone to tell the time.

3) I'm poor and have money priorities.

>1) I live in a shit hole

Get out. Better yourself. Buy a Rolex.

Poorfag here, only got a speedmaster

Yeah faggot, I'm going to kill myself for not spending absurd amounts of money on a fucking watch. Multiple functions? Give me a fucking break, kid. Status symbol? Well ohh la la you fucking pansy ass I-need-people-to-like-me faggot.