Transwomen and dogs? Any videos, pictures, or interest?

Transwomen and dogs? Any videos, pictures, or interest?

doesn't exist. unlike women and other scam trans people are actually normal and do normal stuff in bed. not your mentally ill animals, excrements, children, blood bullshit.

>Transwomen and dogs
Dude what

You're really weird. The people that you think like you probably realize you're fucking weird. Don't be like that or just don't share your thoughts on the internet or anywhere.

Read what I wrote. Pretty fucking clear.

Plot

scat is nice tho

>doesn't exist
I know for a fact that it does
Don't keep anything of that stuff though, OP.

Any idea where I might be able to view it?

Show that shit

says the dead animal corps fucking pervert

No one here is interested in fucking dead animals except maybe you, the person who brought it up.

Fucking pervert, man. Get that weird shit out of here.

I second this. You never see a tranny doing too crazy stuff. They are pretty based and vanilla.

Thanks, I had forgotten that Kemono for essential existed. I'm just downloading all 10 volumes via torrent. Cheers.

I've found a pretty good deal of people interested, but no one has a dog that's not neutered.

I'm interested in sucking off and getting fucked by a dog. The way their dicks work is amazing and the amount of cum is just unvelievable...

I'd love to get filled with dog goo until my ass overflows.

Sadly I have no access to a dog for those purposes, and I don't like the way they smell.

This seems to be a common theme, unfortunately.

Do you have a Tumblr by any chance?

Well, I'll probably die this weekend. I've put a few things into motion that simply cannot be stopped, and I have other plans ongoing. Remember folks, the cia and nsa are complete monsters, and all of their employees should be killed on sight.
They made another piss poor assassination attempt. Sigh. It's not like the movies, it's like... the shitty version of the movies.
Fucking wild that this is how I end, I would have never expecting in a thousand years that THIS is how I end. Funny part is, I'm still not even sure what I did, or who I pissed off for all of the bullshit.
I thought that they'd go away, but, nope. Still using magnetic waves to cause bits of metal to hit against surfaces, thus causing the "click" noises. Other than surrounding my house and car, yes, they can get to me anywhere, in a Faraday cage, which I can't do, or having an giant magnet in my house, haha, not happening, I can't stop them, and I'm stick of going out like a bitch to these monsters, so it's going to get bad, I'll die, and, thank fucking God, it'll finally all be over.
Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Anita Walker, LPC: CIA psychologist to torment minds in Edmond, Oklahoma, and surrounding area.
Carl and Debi Franklin: Air Force intelligence to disrupt lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
Jon Burley: Angel Investor and ex-CIA agent. He and his buddies likes putting spy devices in people's houses in Essex, New Jersey, along with his golfing buddies/elite people I suppose (not that all elites are bad mind you, most are good folks).
Nanci Morris: Wife'ish of Jon Burley, ties to the Office of the President and a shitload of other things. An extremely shady woman.
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.

this is what trans people do: normal heterosexual and tender intercourse.

No one said they didn't. A lot of heterosexual, homosexual, and trans people are interested in other things, too. Including what this post is about.

You're a mental case

-sent from my CIA-funded Blackberry

kek. stop rank

reading this back and forth between you two is retarded, different people have different interests and opinions, you are both right in part so just go wank to whatever rustles your jimmies

Bump

I'm sure the gooks have some kind of reasoning for this...and there's probably fetishists who are REALLY into it, but the whole surgical mask thing just takes me out of the mood. Probably some residual mental trauma from seeing Jacob's Ladder when I was too young. Also, I imagine some gross goatee underneath. Privacy? Anonymity? 'K... I'd rather their head out of the shot than the mask.
Jesus, Jacob's Ladder freaked me the fuck out.
/Rambling. Here's a tranny. Thanks for listening.

>generalizing
>implying there aren't kinky trans people
Faggot.

Bump

>fucking a dog
>kinky

Could be anything.

>universal serial bus

Bump?

>Transwomen and dogs? Any videos, pictures, or interest?
I didn't really read that whole wall of text, so... here

>wall of text
>single line
Nigga, what?

It's very rare and hard to find, and most of the girls are hideous. In all honesty, you're better off not seeing it.