Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go

Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go.

Because she's back home from break. I miss good cuddles

I work with her and have to talk to her everyday.

Don't tell me what to do, fag.

do it

She's not thinking about you

She was the one that got away. I played alpha shithead and lost her.

>time to let her go
Ok OP, I know she and I didn't get to have sex like we planned yesterday, but there's no reason to break up because I had a cold.

I really loved her, it all happened too quick and I wasn't ready to move on. It was like I had everything I ever wanted. Which is weird because I'm happier now. Just hope I meet someone else who makes me feel the way she used to, before everything turned to shit. I'm happy that she's finally happy. She would've never been happy with me.

You don't need to be an asshole about it.

Fuck dude you just killed my dreams, but what you said is true, my crush at this time is probably fucking a random guy and getting STDs. I'm sad now

Don't be a pussy fag

She used to be my best friend, and I just wish I could go back to a time where I didn't need her.

She got someone new before I even got over her.

You're right. Thanks, user.

Same here fam, it fucking sucks.

Because my experience with her is a perfect representation of why i'm meant to be alone.

I think I've found someone else and am sorta happy with them, but I'm still not over her and it still hurts.
What do?

Who? Which one!? My life is a mess but i love it....

I don't think it's her that you can't move on from. I think it's something she represents in your minds that clashes with your self perception.

Does anything come to mind?

You need to understand and articulate both your memories of her and your self.

She was never Even My gf..just a slutty girl who made me feel special.. >tfw 27 yold and never had a rl gf

because she was the only one that understood what i go through every day

Thank you Sup Forumsros, I needed to hear some of this shit.

I mean she was my best friend and we dated for a long time, thought I was gonna marry her to be honest. I think its just the realization that she is no longer going to be in my life, someone that I really connected with and shared so much of me with.

Just remember that she was never yours, it was just your turn.

I don't, I even have another gf for like 4 years now. But every time I see this thread I get reminded of her. Fuck you, you cunt.