Hey folks! I'm from about 100 years into the future, and since we recently discovered RWI (Random Wormhole Interface)...

Hey folks! I'm from about 100 years into the future, and since we recently discovered RWI (Random Wormhole Interface), it appears I can talk to you savages for about an hour before it dissipates.

Let me clear a few things up

>Won't this affect the future?

It'll affect your future, not mine

>Are your predictions going to be 100% accurate?

More than likely, but as seen with the election of Donald Trump in your universe (which didn't happen in my past, unfortunately), there are an infinite amount of possible timelines. Yours seems interesting, we didn't have a president win on memes until Trump Jr. in 2032. Our Donald Trump didn't even make it past the primaries.

Oh, and he dies in 2019 in our timeline of a heart attack, which is very likely to be the same in your timeline.

Anyways, I'll be here for an hour, perhaps more or less depending on how long the wormhole I've got lasts. These are very rare, and are generally never used due to the high expense of RWI (and the randomness of the wormholes).

Pic is a common meme in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hurr durr timelines xd

Am i gay?

>multidimensional travel
>goes to Sup Forums

Is there a north korea where you live?

That's up to you, but I'll warn you, depending on where you live, I'd not come out of the closet. Lots of homos died in Europe when the Islamists invaded and took over. Le Pen was a beacon of light during that war, I'm not sure if it'll be worse without her.

There was, it fell when Kim Jong Un died in about 2031, I believe. Unfortunately, it basically just became a no-man's land for a while until the international community got pissed at South Korea for not dealing with it.

Is terry crews still alive?
Did you just watch rick and morty?

I don't know what either of those things are, sorry. I think I remember hearing about rick and morty, it's this old cartoon. But beyond that, idk.

secret to immortality?

fukin John Titor wannabe gtfo

It says here that your dad fucked your tight hiney for years.

Nope, its a pipe dream

whats it like in the future?

has the riemann hypothesis been solved yet?

I don't know, I'm some random fuck, I looked it up, it seems like there was something about it like a few decades ago, but idk what it means.

Nice, idk.

Run out of oil yet? Faster than light travel? Energy production? Feminism go away yet?

Yes, sort of, nuclear, yes (after the Islamic Wars in Europe. We realized what a cancer it was)

What are the key dates of Islamic war in europe?

So whats keeping people from traveling to the past?

Is call of duty still around?

Whats the mainstream music?

Physics.

It started in 2030 (which helped lead to Trump Jr's election a lot), and it consisted of Germany, led by a man named Muhammad Al-Bugadi, declared war on France, Britain, Russia, and the Catholic-led Italy. Spain and a bunch of other countries joined, and by 2033, the war was at the peak. The Vatican was destroyed, but other than that we were winning. In 2039, we took back full control of Europe, and most of the Muslims concentrated in the Middle East. This would cause problems later, but the Muslim population had dropped to half a billion, and through conversion, it's now down to 200 million.

pics or it didn't happen

Yeah, but mostly in V-Arcades.

Uh, idk how to explain it. It's called synthony and it's shit. Like, sort of techy music but to the tune of classical arrangements like Back in Black and the like. The vocals are just regular vocals, nothing special.

Inb4 cant send pictures because physics

There's nothing that impressive to send pics of, and even if there were, that'd likely heavily strain the wormhole. I don't want to risk closing it to send you a lame picture of basically just a car.

Shit, ya beat me to it.

any new mass genocides?

Yeah, I mean, some are calling how the Russians treated the muzzies a "mass genocide", however I'd argue that the bigger one was how they treated the Christians (and the commies, believe it or not. Sick irony there, but we told them that it was going to happen.)

What percentage of the population is gay?

so long op btw whats your name?

What is the current state of religion?

Did a war with north korea eventually broke out?
Did France or the UK use the atomic bomb in the Islamic war?
Where there any major terrorist attack in France during 2017, or between now and 2020?

5%. As it turns out, you're not "born gay"

Here's a picture of a car, it should go through.

will jimmie åkesson win the swedish election 2018

so germany is still a thing?

Are country still mostly the same? Or were some country born or destroyed? Or like a the creation of a united europe with a european president or smthg like that?
Is space travel a thing yet ?

>Right click 'Search google for image'
>Tons of results
Have fun though mate

Muhammad.

Just kidding, it's Mark, biblical names were/are quite the rage.

Catholics make up about a third of the planet. Which is the case mostly because of the massive plague in China/India that happened around 2050, which killed about a billion worldwide, mostly in Asia. Which mostly consisted of buddhists and hindus. Muslims, as stated earlier, are 200 million strong. Oh, yeah, and this is out of a current 11 billion. It's been at a plateau since the 80's.

No, as said above, it collapsed after Kim Jong Un died.

No, but they wanted to.

Not really, but Le Pen was president in my timeline.

its over.
OP's a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car

Fuck, I thought I'd done enough to the image.

Well, it was fun while it lasted Sup Forumsoys. I attempted a ruse.

Shit, the wormhole is collapsing! OH NO!

Did Political correctness die in your timeline yet?

Adding a filter often works