Soooooooo...
This happend literally 30 minutes ago:
>went to the cinema with I girl I've been going out with
>She is FUCKING HOT
>We start making out and shit get caliente
>Try to finger her
>She takes my hand off her pants
>We don't even look at each other until the end of the movie
>What do Sup Forums? Call her and say I`m sorry or just fuck other thots?

webm unrelated

Pics?

Slow down and apologize to her dude. She'll give you signs for that shit when the time is right and the middle of a theater in a public place isn't gonna be something most women are comfy with when you're just dating.

"She" has a penis.

Well, I did say I was fucking sorry after we left the cinema

She definetly dont, my hand did touch her thot after all

Pretty much what said..
You've apologised so that's good. If she brings it up again discuss it. If not just carry on and maybe don't try to finger her in a public place unless she starts to move your hand down there.

Both

user pls. Rub the thigh first. You don't just go straight to penetration without discussing it first. That's a fantastical stupid way to get rugburn.

Apologize again, with more sincerity.

rape her in the car park

Sent her a photo of your limp dick and show her what she is missing out on.

She is probably on her period and didn't want you to know.

>>We don't even look at each other until the end of the movie

why didn't you just go back to making out? did you act all hurt like a fucking idiot? She probably feels completely rejected. In her mind, if you can't finger her, you aren't interested.

>go on date
>she wants to sit in back row even though theatre isn't crowed
>get ready to get nasty
>try to make out with her
>"too soon user"
>MFW she wanted to sit in back row because she has really weird eyesite even glasses can't correct

>mfw you don't date Ellie

>OP, despite his autism, managed to get a date.
>Thinks movies depict how you're supposed to act.

>even glasses can't correct

You're a retard.
>on a date
>try to finger her

When I was in 8th grade, the only place you _could_ fuck around was in a movie theater. Is it different now?

>I did say I was fucking sorry
What exactly did you say?

This. need exact words, what was there to apologize for anyway?

Oh boy, seems like you are a catracho

You take it slow. you don't just try and finger someone.

And yes, it is different now.

So where do you go to fuck around? Wait kids "go slow" these days? I find that hard to believe. Or do they have like designated Airbnb fuckpads, so the movies are just for watching movies?

She just didn't want to get fingered in a theater. Should of kept making out.

"Hey! Had a lot of fun tonight (yesterday etc), I hope it didn't get weird or anything. I'd love to hang out again though. Also, suck my dick please."

>Wait kids "go slow" these days

I mean that you don't go from kissing to trying to finger someone without anything in-between.

Also, no one goes to the movies. Have you been recently? There's like 12 people per viewing.

COME ON OP, YOU FUCKING HOMO. WHAT DID YOU SAY?

OP here, I said: " I just wanted to say I`m sorry again. Seriously, Im sorry. I interpreted the situation wrong. I had never thought about doing this to you because I dont think of you that way. I swear, I did not go out with you to do this, and kissing you was not "boring" (she thought that), it was great. Hopefully you dont hate me as much as I hate myself right now. Im sorry

I did that, thats why I thought it was right

He didn't want you to feel his dick yet

well, this is a good learning experience.

1) Don't ever say that again
2) Unless you truly did something wrong, don't apologize

You will spend your entire life getting rejected by women. All guys do. We have to ask, they get to say no. Even with someone who you fuck all the time - she will still say no sometimes. so - learn to deal with this situation.

If you get turned down, you just dial it back a step. If she weird out a bit, dial it back a bit further - eg: go back to holding hands. smile at her. It's like dealing with a skittish animal half the time.

Why would you fucking hate yourself? For wanting to touch her pussy? see - that is fucked up logic. And you used fucking guilt on her too - now SHE has to feel bad because you fucking hate yourself for what SHE did.

That's some weapons grade autism.

>Sorry, I fucked up. I went too far, but I really want to see you again.

If you are over 15 and still trying to finger a girl at the movies, you need to grow up.

That's what little kids do, that's probably why she made you stop.