How can cut and jew bois even compete?

how can cut and jew bois even compete?

because the jew media pumps the images of cut dicks into american girls' minds

Happy to have a normal cock ^-^

At least my cock doesnt smell like sea food or look shiny. Uncut fags are gross seriously it looks like a fucking alien egg

wtf how old are you 12?

Nah, I'm 19. I wasn't fully erect when it was taken

I got circumsized a few years ago. I think getting cut is way better. Looks better, easier to clean, more women love it. However, I had phimosis. So anything was an improvement.

>the only thing I miss is when a girl puts her tongue between the tip of my dick and my foreskin and just licks around the tip. Other than that, I think the jews are on to something here.

Parents had my dick cut now 4 chan makes fun of cut dick what the fuck parents didn't you know Sup Forums likes normal dicks this is why those fags will never like me.

>At least my cock doesnt smell like sea food or look shiny. Uncut fags are gross seriously it looks like a fucking alien egg

who care shut the fuck up and die. It's a dick

>tfw all this insecurity over dicks

>i think dicks look weird if they haven't been mutilated by a jew or a masturbation-hating doctor
yes, clearly this is the logical stance to take

I Dont think your dick is suppose to look that fucking shiny

K E K

You sure care a lot about other's dicks.

exactly

Hey gais rate me plzzz

Le Sup Forums jew meme xD

Uncut dicks are fine, not gonna hate on all those poor cut bois

boy o girl?

uncut boy

>t. butthurt cutfag

>who care shut the fuck up and die. It's a dick
jew detected

>dicks
>cuter
That's pretty fuckin' full homo, user.

both are fine as long as you wash properly, when your anything but perfectly clean sucking an uncut dick is bad, but also they are nicer to jack off, both are equally attractive in my opinion.

Femanon here, uncut that can pill back is the best.

a wet vagina.

Is it now. If op's image (right half) doesn't make you salivate you're sexually defective :^)

do you want to r8 my uncut dick :v

not her but I will

My cut cock with precum who would suck this til I cum?

fem?

holy fuck it looks like leather

i'm cut and my dick head is about the size of my thumb nail
thanks mom and dad

jew spotted

nah dude just post your dick already

>implying implications

Fair enough, shouldn't have implied that picture left you untouched.

Yeah that's a decent dick, nice head

That feeling when the skin is rubbing your glans

Being able to always masturbate comfortably without ever needing lube sells it alone.

Wow, resurrecting the threads of days past! You must certainly be a wizard of the highest order! Your Virgin rating is off the chart!

jew alert

Has anyone tried restoring their foreskin successfully?

it's so gross to have a normal dick

>Jew alert

Or just someone who thinks these threads are cringy b8 fuel of the higest order. B8 fuel which died out a long time ago, and should have stayed dead. If you actually think women care what your cock looks like, your brain must be defective.

>at least my cock is dried out!!!

I guess we can't. You win with all those women that prefer that cheese smell.

bumping for advice, I wish I had the choice between the two

Restoring the foreskin is basically just stretching whatever remaining skin you have. It can help restore some feeling, but never what it used to be. Sorry :(

Bullshit, these are phimosis photos.

>using your penis to boost your self image
>"Muh dick"

I never understood the easier to clean argument.
I know you had phimosis so it was necessary but the only thing you need to do to clean your dick is pulling back the foreskin and rinse it while you shower.

Cut fag here and I'm happy with my cock because I'm not an insecure faggot like you betas.

To be completely honest, all my gf's were happy with my trimmed eqipment and every one of them were happy to pleasure me orally. So speaking for myself I think cut is the way to go.

Well that's only your experience. Can't really tell what being uncut is like.

And continuing to be totally honest, I do sometimes wonder if maturbation would be better with the foreskin.

Uncut is better at all. You loose 25.000 nerve endings by cutting. Also you get scars. The only benefits are that you don't get so fast HIV and that you have less risk of Penis cancer. The Hygiene Argument is btw dumbshit, because fresh smegma has antibiotic properties. So if you wash dick daily then it's more hygenic than cut. Also by cutting your foreskin your dick ceratinized and you can only fap with lube

My boyfriend is cut and he doesn't use lube when he masturbates.

>you can only fap with lube
false

wtf kid this is some cp shit mods

I think he's a trap

i reccommend suicide, that dick is beyond repulsive

kek