Just discovered this....I mean, what the fuck is this? Has anyone on Sup Forums heard of Johnny Rebel before?

Just discovered this....I mean, what the fuck is this? Has anyone on Sup Forums heard of Johnny Rebel before?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/JohnnyRebel-TheCompleteJohnnyRebelCollection2003/22-The South's Gonna Rise Again (Jessie James).mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone from the south knows about dumb shit like this, Usually it's just the one stupid fat kid that's into it.

Britfag here so I guess that's why I've never heard of it before, he seems more popular and prolific than I expected

It sure is warm outside

Come to Tennessee

A summerfag nigger like you would know.

Yeah I can't speak for non southerners as to whether it's well known or not. The one kid I knew that liked it was actually not that bad a guy but he became known as the 'nazi guy' and then no girls would have anything to do with him so he started to shy away from that stuff and now he likes rap.

As Johnny Rebel, the south will rise again!
archive.org/details/JohnnyRebel-TheCompleteJohnnyRebelCollection2003/22-The South's Gonna Rise Again (Jessie James).mp3

Yee yee

That filthy race traitor bastard. I hope you shot him for the glory of the white race.

Someone asking if Sup Forums knows an artist they've known for years calls someone else a summerfag. Incredible.

(outraged reply goes here)

I'm not OP you cuck faggot. How much does your girlfriend love the taste of black cock?

No wait, you don't have one. What's it like having a black dad? Is it easy being raised by a single mum?

>has anyone on Sup Forums heard of johnny rebel before?
Sup Forums knows everything as a collective. There are people here who are into everything. Also johnny rebel is pretty famous and this is coming from a britfag

Didn't he die last year?

I'm a britfag too and this really is the first I've heard of him.

PS Vote UKIP
Heaven gained a beautiful white southern angel if he did. He's lynching niggers in heaven now.

go back to pol

At least there aren't black people on pol

youll grow of this edgy stage in your life soon enough trust me

Calm down kind sir, we are all outraged and aroused in here, but please calm down and we can all get back to having Djambi smother us in chocolate

Your mom didn't think I was edgy when I was banging your dad last night.

I bet David Bowie was a fan of this dude. He hated niggers and jews.

I wonder if John Lennon and Ringo Starr beat black people like they beat their wives? Did you know they did that?

Fucking monster. He has the cold, dead eyes of a killer.
He wasn't great at beating the drums so he had to beat something

What the fuck
That's some severe autism if I've ever seen it

Calm down man for your own health

If it's autistic to love my race and hate black people, then you're God damn right I'm autistic.

I'm as healthy as a bull cocksucker. Like that bull that fucks your girlfriend while you sit and cry and fap.

This should be the new banner for Sup Forums

lol, fun how shit like this persists, but so much other stuff fades to obscurity.

OP check out "Underground Album" by David Allen Coe.

Sup Forums wishes they were half as white and intelligent as I was.

Well

>Heaven gained a beautiful white southern angel if he did. He's lynching niggers in heaven now.
B-beautiful
>At least there aren't black people on pol
I have bad news for you, user

Well what? Square up Jamal!

They let the darkies in? Those race traitor bastards. I guess they just hate jews and muzzies.

Johnny Rebel is probably one of the more well-known white supremacist musicians. Really the only one who is probably more well know are Skrewdriver. He's also one of the few I can think of who has some degree of talent. desu he could have been fairly successful is he wrote songs about something other than black people all the time.

You know, the weirdest thing I found about Johnny Rebel was that his tunes were recorded and released by JD Miller, who was a big fan of black Blues musicians and recorded and wrote tunes by the likes of Slim Harpo, and used mixed studio bands in the Jim Crow era, yet Miler himself described himself as a segregationist. I can't quite wrap my head around it desu.

Understanding the black people have their own merits and even liking them to some degree but also understanding that different cultures or races can't coincide without tension and believing they should be segregated. AND. Wanting you wife and daughter to be culturally enriched are two different things

You can be a racist and not want to kill all pocs

OHHHH IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREEE

Yeah, but to be against mixing of blacks and whites and then to be a white person and work with black people using a mixture of white and black musicians doesn't really make a whole lot of sense desu.

>UKIP
C > UKIP > LD > L >>> G

......This thread has gone places!

>Not wanting to kill all niggers

What kind of liberal hippy are you? Just look at the difference between areas with no niggers and areas with even two niggers. Do you really think the problems in Chicago and Baltimore are caused by white people? No, they're caused by filthy niggers.

Guns don't kill people, niggers with guns kill people.

But racism is a crime!!!!!!

And crime is for niggers.

>Just discovered this....I mean, what the fuck is this? Has anyone on Sup Forums heard of Johnny Rebel before?

You're so many fucking years late.

You're making Daryl Strawberry cry

>Everyone from the south knows about dumb shit like this

But do they know Johnny Rebel exactly?

I bet that his tears are as poisoned as the water of Flint, Michigan, which is killing off those niggers as we speak. Yet another thing black people have ruined! The dumb apes can't even get water right.

There's an actual famous country artist named David Allen Coe who wrote ironic racist songs to try to be funny and a lot of them are mistagged as Johnny Rebel songs on the internet.

My entire knowledge of black people comes from the Wayans Family, so I can only assume they live on 40's and food stamps.
Check mate.

Nigger Hatin' Me is a legit 10/10 song

Niggers have been hating on me for years. I'm glad that some glorious white rebel had the nerve to put it into music. I'm also a fan of the song Send The Niggers Back. America for whites and Africa for blacks my brother!

Black heritage is a wondrous thing

If black heritage is so great, then why are Darth Vader and Michael Jackson - arguably the greatest niggers in history - secretly white? No nigger could create something as beautiful as Heal the World.

It's about time we healed the world, and eliminating the darkies is the way to do it.

The fuck about this guy is white? This is a proud Nubian male, a real chicken eatin' Five Percenter

MODS THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT EDGY 15 YEAR OLDS AGAIN

The mods won't be able to save you when Jamal comes at you with a shotgun bigger than his dick. Sup Forums is a gun-free zone.

And what, I ask you, about black culture is violent or angry?
Name ONE thing, its okay, I'll wait

How about the fact that every interracial rape is conducted by niggers? White men have never raped black women, and we never will because they look and smell bad.

Or what about all the violence in rap? Rap is one letter away from rape; the niggers second favourite pastime after raping white women and shooting their pure Aryan boyfriends.

Don't even get me started on how they get into sports because it's the only outlet for their violent tendencies.

The fact is that nigger "culture" is nothing but killing other niggers, raping white women, and eating the occasional bucket of fried chicken that they pay for with stolen money.

Fuck, dude....
I don't even want to know what James Blunt thinks of you right now
You are crazy KVLT

You're Beautiful was about a white girl you know? No nigger could ever be called beautiful.

You now live in a world where Jeff Mangum was a gangster rapper who wrote songs about a big booty bitch.
PREPARE THINE MOUNTAINTOPS

You realize black people invented twerking, don't you?

............What if she was black?

You sick and vile motherfucker. What is Shaft was white? What if Shania Twain was white? Thinking about what other people would be like if they were the other colour is the most racist thing there is. And I say that as someone who has shitposted for half of this thread and someone who occasionally fucks cows.

This is now a Tay Tay thread. Yall motherfuckers need Jesus, and by Jesus I mean T Swizzle.

As someone who has never fucked a cow, but has always wondered about the pink bovine delights-what's it like?

Better than fucking a nigger.