"Its a deal then?"

>"Its a deal then?"

Are u lame asa crackers just now hearing about boondocks your 6 years late.

Hell yeah I was waitin on my bro to show up

How you holdin up?

Because you see OP, you may have your waifu....

You may spam your shitty ass shit all fucking day....

But you'll NEVER have what me and my bro here have...

We have money, girlfriends, and alot better things to do than waste our precious time with fags like you....

But sometimes....

Heh....

We just like to mess around with scum like you...

p good u?

So sit back and watch OP as me and my bro here go to work on your thread....

You ready bro?

Awesome

Now lets fuck OPs thread up bro.

*brofists*

Not even the OP but if you actually had money and women I gaurantee you wouldn't be posting naruto and sonic pictures you cringelord please end your 14 year old existance good lord

uh excuse me, the sonic pictures are me. why don't you try touching your penor and say that to me again k

I'm not here to defend one spectrum of autism over the other I've been in 3 of these threads and youre either the OP with schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder posting boonshit narutard sonicshit or youre a sad fag who doesnt have money and girls like claims and youre just as bad as OP. Anyway every side of this equation is a cringefest kill yourselves the lot of you

Looks like summer started

What do you get out of posting Sasuke every thread? How is this benefitting your weeb ass? Get a job nerd

And dont think i forgot you posting Code Gayass that is double faggotry!

You seem pretty sensitive. I'm just an user who likes ruining OP's attempt to force his waifu meme.

didn't the artist of 2 babies one fox make a second comic similar to the first?
>I could use more thread killing material if anybody has a link

Leouuche Doucherouge was me numbnuts

yeah I have it I'll post it next

>sensitive

Lol and with that I am audi 500. One of the best evidence to autism is not knowing your autism. Good luck to all parties you cringelords

kek

bring snacks next time fag

end

next one incoming

OP here. Sure the avatarfagging is bad but this is still an anime board. Stay in Sup Forums if you have a problem with eastern animation m8

Also to the tailsposter I have finally accepteds u as rivahl. I welcome you in every thread from now on. Lets say we see who caves in first as a game. Either i give up and stop making these threads every 30 minutes or you give up and realize I wont stop. Think you can keep up?

>every 30

FAGGOT YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME ONE THREAD ENDS KILL YOURSELF

rival? nigger I don't even respect you as a person. you give yourself way too much credit.
what's happening here is just chemical magnetism

Nah. Either deal with my threads or leave the board but my waifu WILL be on the front page every 30 minutes of my waking hours whether you like it or not. Thats my promise

Lol I respect you even less than you respect me. You dont even have a waifu to spam, just comics you hate looking at yourself but post because you think its edgy. You are reactionary, i am the cause. Without me you wouldnt be doing what you do. So for that you are my rival. Just try and keep up. When I aint sleeping I will make a thread everytime one ends. I just hope you have the patience. Sadly though I cant promise Ill talk to you in every thread but feel free to post your comic everytime. You are enjoyable

tldr

>cant refute my arguments
>knows I win by default

Hey whatever makes you feel like you 'won' man. Keep deluding yourself. But keep posting the comic. If you havent noticed you keep forgetting to sage.

With thaaaat said I wont respond to you anymore. Youll know I exist by the constant waifu threads that appear and that you keep forgetting to sage kek

fucking christ that's rancid, thanks man

>this is still an anime board.

yw

>Chemical Magnetism

Are you implying that you're gay for OP Sup Forumsro? Because he did call for someone to come and fuck his Boi Pussy last night. It's also nice to see that my entertainment for the evening has begun, the fight between three Autists trying to outdo one another. Let the games begin!

>two autists "battling" eachother

Youre both embarassments to your families

For me its a laugh because they both feel they win something. The tailsposter thinks he can stop OP and OP thinks he can make his waifu a thing. Its literally watching to retards swing at eachother

Keep making these threads OP you both might get famous

you... you actually think I'm serious? jesus man...

>Keep making these threads OP

If I promised you I would not stop this, would you believe me? I'm dead serious

I get the feeling, by the end of this, these threads are gonna go down in Cringe history Sup Forumsro.

So are you both doing this ironically or is this a real cat and mouse thing? Do you two have ANYTHING better to do?

If you didn't care, you'd be gone by now.

>Do you two have ANYTHING better to do

Yeah, post my waifu again

Anything OTHER than post your waifu?

Was it sexual?

>Anything OTHER than post your waifu?

REposting her?

I'm just trying to get a rise out of OP. He seems to really want a meme for his legacy or whatever though.
I didn't say I didn't care doofus. I just know that people with real issues like OP can't be stopped. They can only be made to run through a shit tunnel.

Inb4 posting on Sup Forums

>Thinking you're some kind of Savior.

Yep, you're autistic son, I'm sorry to say it, but it looks like there is no cure for your rampant Autism.

Whoever made this shall experience 4 weeks of diarrhea straight.

OP here. Leave him alone. You wouldnt understand us autists. Its in our genetics to want to shitpost.

Am i right Tails?

Seems your friend has abandoned you OP

As soon as i got into the thread as well. Goddamn i wish i had better timing

Where did you get that Gif?

From some threads on Sup Forums ages ago. It's a great reaction gif

I was going to show you that I had one too, but the system says they're the same file OP.

not OP and shit happens

>I'm just trying to get a rise out of OP.

Edgy

>He seems to really want a meme for his legacy or whatever though

And youre giving it to him. Kys

This is literally you and OPs relationship. You are cancer just as much

OP here. Enjoy

If the tailsposter and sasukeposter have money and women, why do they waste time on OP? Genuine question

Because they dont.

Tch.... Says you, loser

You think you know me OP? I know its you

>Money
>Women

There is a very simple answer. They don't have women, at all, nor do they have Cash. They're a pair of autistic neckbeards in a shitpost war with OP. Now, there is a Wannacry thread on Sup Forums and I'm Off. Not willing to even be connected to a server that has someone with that Cancer on it.

Good riddance faggot. Youre probably OP

Not Op, but it's your loss fuckboi

This is fucking autism this whole damn thread

Seriously... why are these people spamming Jazmine over and over again, or is it just one autist doing it?