Fuck

fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_no_change_variant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP Galicia

Ireland is the future of Europe

tfw desertification soon

The areas with high birth rates are worse off in the long term. Birth rates will eventually stabilise but Mudslimes and niggers are more difficult to remove.

All other countries have been growing for past 140 years population-wise. Ireland only just got back up to pre-famine pop, that could have something to do with it.

we need more muslims!

YAAAAAS SLAYYYYYY

Galicia became empty since the migrations to new world.
a lot of latinos are of galician descent, they are pretty much the irish counterpart.

Fills me with joy to see Europeans going extinct. An utterly retarded creature, like the dodo, whose mere existence was such a mistake that the slightest external nudge was enough to spell its doom.

>slightest external nudge
Jews have a lot of leverage.

Tell me something Frenchie, are the most fertile regions in France the most shitskin?

France green cause mudslims

Funny you say that Croat.

Bosnians have the lowest fertility rate in Europe (1.2).

yes and it's a positive thing according to lefties which totally abandonned every kind of racial sentiment, it's like a mental illness.
they don't even realized the shitskins are here to create divisions on french identity and they pretend french could be blacks too because we have islands territories.

so the part of France close to Belgium is shitskin?

>tfw you realize that France and Sweden have green areas because of niggers and araps

Actually a few green areas do not have that much mudslims/blacks.

Well yes, in fact every big city is shitskin or have a shitskin neighborhood.
in the northern region close to belgium, the most shitskin area is probably Roubaix.

but the worse parts are the suburbs at the north of paris (seine-saint-denis / 93) and the northern neighborhoods of Marseille.

>Galicia became empty

ironically Galicia always had a high population density and still does, it has almost the same density as Grand Est

I was in anderlecht, Bruxelles in January, it was full of sandniggers everywhere.

Muh heritage is Galician

MEANWHILE

better than getting overrun by muslim.

Once we get everyone biologically immortal this shit stop mattering anyways.

The Jews didn't do this. A basic understanding of geography would allow you to see that population growth tend to stabilize once a decent level of life is attained. 80 years ago my grandmother was the 13th child of a 14 children family. As conditions evolve, women get careers, families don't need that many children, it's normal. Plus out of 7 children in fucking Niger ask yourself how many will die before reaching adulthood.

Well actually the main problem in Africa is basically Nigeria.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population

>Once we get everyone biologically immortal this shit stop mattering anyways.
This will never happen because niggers will overrun the planet, eat and burn everything and turn the planet into a giant desert before we reach this scientific milestone.

Yeah but they continue to move to the bigger island to the right of theirs.

Well can't be too many considering Niger's population is expected to be 210 million (from 20 million) by the end of this century according to the UN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)

A quarter of their population has left the country

>If it wasn't for us Britain's white population would most likely be under two thirds by now

And we were never thanked
smdh

How about we stop reproducing as much as all jobs get automated and we start running out of food and clean water?

I don't see how this is bad.
There are always been periods where the demographics of europe increases and periods where it decreases (of course, in the past it was because of wars and diseases)
The thing that worries me the most it's the exponential increase of Africa's, India's, and China's population. Hopefully they'll go down eventually. That is why, as Europeans, we must ensure not to get overwhelmed by migrants, and ensure a future for our children in our lands, if we ever have children, that is

Who cares? Nigeria, Pakistan, Ethiopia and Bangladesh are all countries that have higher populations than your country and mine combined. They are still shitholes and don't pose threats.

>They are still shitholes and don't pose threats.
not to YOU
When you're European it's a different story.

Tell Africans to start.

Blacks will literally outnumber whites 10 to 1 by the end of this century.

finally a decent Italian post

Well there has been an influx of well over a million Polish too, along with over 100,000 Lithuanians etc.

It's bad because in every (not exaggeration, EVERY) eastern european country the population is falling.

If a fertility rate goes below 1.5 then it's impossible to revive.

We go through demographic changes but low fertility has been a thing since the 60s and it won't pick up again.

Ireland and France are the only European countries that bother to have kids anymore.

>Emptytugal

The future of your continent belongs to the Bolivians.

Jews invented feminism and pushed women into the workforce.

you're implying the kids born in France are french natives, and not """"""french"""""" muslims
irlandes imbecil

Daily reminder that France has the largest non-European population and the areas where they are concentrated are the ones with high birth rates. So say hello to Mamadou and Ahmed.

so only Ireland then.

>Ireland and France are the only European countries that bother to have kids anymore.

France or "France"?

>Ireland only just got back up to pre-famine pop
Not even that. We were 8 million in 1841 and only 6 million now.

At least they're not muslims.

Predictions that assume nothing will chance are idiotic.

That one makes no sense to me. Niger is a desert and Nigeria is turning into one.

at least we have mosques

that's not the "nothing will change" projection.
That takes changes into account.

Here is the "nothing will change" projection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(United_Nations,_no_change_variant)

Niger hits 740 million.

kek

You can't predict changes in culture or potential disasters. These things don't predict drops or increases in oil values and how that effects culture. They can only assume changes when a population evens out, assuming a certain technological allowance. There are too many unpredictable factors for these to ever be very accurate.

true
but that cuts both ways
Instead of turning out lower than projected it could be much higher than projected.

What I gave to you wasn't "worst case scenario", it was merely the median projection.

>inbreds are the future
I hope not

How do white men compete

Stop posting that interracial whore.

stop being infertile

To much estrogen in the water supply mate.