ITT: we post our shoes and let others judge us

ITT: we post our shoes and let others judge us.

Mine - Salomon X Ultra 2 GTX

Sounds like a car from a futuristic space novel.

Fucking shite.

i wear these really nondescript black shoes i got for free when i bought a backpack, had them for 3 years and they are still going strong, same with the backpack, fantastic purchase

I bet you have an 'aroma'.

nah just a poor student who doesnt care about clothes past functionality

Hey I don't name 'em, I just wear 'em

Boring.

I was a student too, footwear isn't expensive kek.

>latest buy

love my comfy autism mech feet

cargo shorts and videogame shirts
plays call of duty and drinks light beer
thrifted wardrobe and listens to mac demarco

what do you wear to pair this?

Get rekt

>cargo shorts and videogame shirts

That is accurate.

Mac is the shit though

Clarks master race reporting in

it's not but i just dont care past functionality. mine work well, dont see a need to replace until they die. id literally rather go out to eat at a nice place for once than buy a new pair of shoes.

Good choice.
Wear fucking socks, though.

Namaste

Only goes with two or three pairs of jeans. But they look dope as fuck in person and are as comfy as walking on baby chicks.

Years of use, so I imagine they're damaged to fuck? Do yourself a favour pal and dress well -- I'm not even talking flashy, just present yourself well for yourself.

this NIBBA knows whassup

show a pic - not bashing, just genuinely curious

Hba

the trickster strikes again
DEAD ASS B

i have a pair of those, but in blue and black.

ive had them about 5 yrs now, very solid shoes, well made, good for outdoors and general use.

U fucking weeaboo

>plays call of duty
disgusting
>and drinks light bear
also disgusting, prefer liquor

Because I'm not autistic

ignore werewolf legs

Are you a fucking Siberian sniper?

U are mexican

nice bowlcut and wrath shirt

kek'd

This guy claims he was in the military irl but has never even fired a gun.

Hair is buzzed and I got a mustache...

Are you gay?

yuck, what are you, 14

hahahahahahahhahahahahah

How'd you know?

Am I a fagget?

Your clipcloppers gave em away

>being colorblind
>buying ugly color shoes
>Can't even tie 'em properly
>Proceed to suck dicks

slav

yes, an illiterate faggot too

Sure but not because of the shoes

Nice trips

yeah these are lame as fuck pac sun wannabe skater tier

No bi

I do. Adidas super no show socks.

Oh shit someone is getting they dick wet tonight!

WTF kind of pussy repelling footwear are these

:(

Im looking for some white sneakers right now, kinda similar to the ones in this picture.

Any suggestions?

I don't know but they remind me of elf slippers.

Nothing a cargo shorts and sandal wearing virgin like you would.

What the fuck are those? They look like they are melting!

whats wrong with cargo shorts?

Those are Adidas NMDs. You can find them in triple white.

YOU NEED SOME SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 3S

The fuck you need the extra pockets for? Other than spaghetti retention, of course

Slips on WITH laces that do NOTHING.

You might as well wear a neon sign saying "I'm a douchenozzle".

But I already have a pair of Salomon speedcross 3 GTX.

I carry my phone in the lower pocket and my Ruger LCP in my regular pocket, happy?

Around 400 fucking €uros, sneaker speculators are keeping me down w/ this shit. Also the whites are not as kewl as the black ones tho

You don't actually use them. They're their to break up what is otherwise a dull and plain pair of pants

Or, you could not be retarded and hold your phone in your pocket and put your pea shooter in a holster

YEAH GET THOSE
SALOMON
SPEEDCROSS
THREES

La Sportiva Wild Cats
Brooks Cascadia 11
Brooks Cascadia 12

Where are you seeing these joints for €400? I've seen them in local sneaker stores for around $120

If I wanted everyone to know I have a gun I would carry it in a holster on my hip, I keep it in a pocket holster and it makes me happy.

nmd's are lame anyways. seen hecka elementary schoolers wearing them around where i live

>what are inside the waistband holsters
Also good luck fumbling your gun out of your pocket without shooting your willy off

Yea you're right, personally not my first choice either. They're slowly becoming the new Roshes

these appear to be the shoes of a massive fagot.

It's in a holster and it won't fire unless you pull the fucking trigger. As a rule, I do NOT pull the trigger while's it's in my pocket. I don't like the IWB for the LCP (tried 3 different ones). I draw from my pocket at the range all the time. Practice, practice, practice.

I don't like carrying my cell phone in my front pocket because it's uncomfy and I don't like it in my back pocket cause I'd have to remove it to sit. So with cargos, I keep it in the lower pocket. I used to keep my cigs there when I was a smoker...there's tons of stuff I keep in my cargo pockets.

just mainly wear to walk down to the village well and back.

we have a winrar.

I've got the S8+ and ride a motorcycle, the fucking phone is literally a fraction too big to go in front jean pockets. It ejected itself the other day when pulling away.

At least 'round I live (Spain) they've been sold out almost everywhere... This exact model you can get for yeah, 300 to 400 :/

Sadly yeah, as the other user said they're becoming the new Roshes, but shit, they're pretty rare in here at least.

Anyways Im gonna go to a rare sneaker store tomorrow to see what they got.

Got any suggestions for white sneakers?

are you the guy I told to go back to Mexico in another thread?

Depends on what you want, looking for something classic go for some low Nike Air Force Ones. Adidas Stan Smith's and Ultra Boosts are pretty nice, but the Utlra Boosts will run you about $180. Also you can never go wrong with some Jordans

Go hunting around Europe.

>if you have unlimited spare time kek

I got my gf some Adidas high heels that have the look of high tops. They look cool as fuck but she doesn't like them.

Read an article the other day saying that phone repair shops are rejoicing right now, as the S8 is supposedly the most fragile phone ever made. Be careful!
I for one hate the current trend of bigger phones. I'm about to downsize to an iPhone SE, because I miss the old 4 inch form factor. I wish there were more small Androids being produced.

stans are basic as fuck and ultra boots are r/streetwear memes but at least they're comfy. however if you just want to be a human being and aren't trying to be a fashionista you'll be fine with either

These during regular week, in winter have super mountain 9 boots

Uh, nah, just got home and checked in this thread and this thread only tonite

One digit away from glory, damn.

Also I've got me a pair of Air Force Ones but they're pretty much wrecked now and I wanted to change that style. Stan Smith's never liked them much.... But the Ultra Boost, damn those are nice, I'm gonna check on those tomorrow.

Got one pair or Jordan's Retro High :D

Been to France, England, Germany and Italy last two months and couldnt find them anywhere :(

Are the Stan Smith's the ones with the wings? Those are ugly as fuck but I very nearly bought a pair. Size? had them on sale from £350 down to £150 but the American flag across them killed the appeal.

I had some French Hi10s, I think they were called that were beaut. Wore the fuck out of them though.

Also, in the UK we have a store called JD Sports -- they had a pair of JD exclusive Adidas High Tops that looked like dark blue jean fabric. They were always £170 until one day I saw them for £50 and it said discontinued or something, but I didn't believe it. Trying to locate them now, and can find nothing.