Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry the shrine hasn't been open lately! I've been really busy. How are you doing?

Good evening, Anonymous! Sorry the shrine hasn't been open lately! I've been really busy. How are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehotline.org/help/help-for-friends-and-family/
steamcommunity.com/groups/tarotreimu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've got diarrhea

I don't understand.

Wow, that sucks.

busy with what

weeb be gone

Well, I had to get a job outside the shrine because I was running out of rice. The schedules worked together for a while but the other job just hit a crazy period where I'm usually working at the usual times now. I'm gonna try to work something out, but... yeah.

Are you a guy or girl?

Yes.

Is your penis feminine?

Nah just kiddin'

Y-you tell me, Anonymous...

Fuck, thats a penis

You're a genius!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

No reason to play as Reimu anymore now that her homing shots can be used by anyone

>assuming binary gender

>triggered

Nobody loves me.

I love you Anonymous!

I know, right?

Yep, but you will anyway, r-right?

What is the meaning of life?

As a great man once said...

"What is wrong with you? You tell yourself that you are good. You tell yourself that you are trash. You dwell on every single awkward social misstep that you have ever made, and agonize over every movie moment that you didn't grab ahold of. Remember that your life is part of an enormous story that wont stop unfolding until the human race stops existing. Remember that the greatest thing you can do is to make yourself the best you that you can be. Your life is pointless, and you need to own that and enjoy every minute of beautiful pointlessness that you are given."

2 questions, who said this and what is the main point of this thread?

Anonymous said it! As for the point, well... I'm just hanging out with Anonymous because I didn't get to yesterday.

Makes sense, how are you doing?

Pretty good! On my way upward again. How about you?

Good to hear, decent enough i guess

ok

Glad to hear that! What have you been up to latey, Anonymous?

Work for a game design course, what about you?

Nice! I took one of those, but it was more geared toward the art side. What kind of work are you doing?

As for me, I've just been working and crashing lately. I do a lot of anime streams, you should come by sometime!

hey there, good evening

Whats the link?

Im currently doing story writing and level design

sorry i have not met you before, i am having a lovely day, and i think you are very beautiful

hang in there

We stream on vaughn! The channel is called thehotbox. I'm actually watching A-Channel in there right now, but we're already half-way through the last episode for the night.

Next time ill have to, sounds fun

I was hoping you had finally fucked off to a different board. Damn it.

Did you hear about the 1000 Russian hackers in a huge and sophisticated computer facility in the middle of no where Russia hacking Americans 24/7? Do you believe something like that exist?

I hope you will! The next for-sure stream is 10PM EST on Monday. I think we'll be continuing Black Lagoon then.

So how do you like your class? Are you learning neat stuff?

Awesome, thanks

Yeah, so far weve covered 3d, concept art, journalism and a few more things, we get the final grade in a few weeks

D'aww, thanks! I'm glad to hear you're having a good day!

Thank you. I'm recharging my optimism as we speak!

Why's that?

I did not. Sounds a little far fetched though.

It was on ABC's Good Morning America. My uncle just stood there and shook his head.

I was embarrassed to be an American...

Do you have a soft butt? c:

:c

Good thing I'm from Gensokyo!

I've been given great compliments on my butt before.

>I've been given great compliments on my butt before.
post qt butt c:

Omg!! Hi Reimu!!
I didn't expect to see you on a Saturday.
But I'm glad I did!!

Mantis

What a cute thread.

i do too :(

How's that?

comfy

*sighs*
Here we go again.

Chek'd

Mantis

my best friend is dating someone who beats her. i'm worried about her and i really want her to break up with him so she can be safe. what do i do?

Go look through their window and jack off when he beats your friend with his big dick. also if you've ever wondered why she's with him its because you're a manlet and dicklet.

In all honestly she probably deserves it. Hope they find her in a ditch soon.

So Reimu,
Are the Shrine Hours/Days gonna change?

Mantis

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that... it can be really hard to know what to do when someone is clearly being abused. You can't make them break up, all you can really do is be as supportive of her as possible and try not to judge her if she stays with him or goes back to him, even more than once. That can happen sometimes.

thehotline.org/help/help-for-friends-and-family/

This should help you out! She needs your help, and for you to do that you need to consider all your options for being as supportive as possible without intruding the wrong way.

Probably. I have to get my schedule set in stone before I pick a new time. Stay tuned!

Absolutely!
I wouldn't miss it for anything

Haven't been here in awhile. How's everyone doing?

Hi!
Doing good here. How are you?

Mantis

Yay!

Back on the upswing. What about you?

Baked and waiting for my usual Day Z server to die down a little bit. Too many damn people on right now.

Teehee. We have something in common!

What do we have in common. Bear with me, I just got a new strain today so my tolerance is pretty low lol.

Sounds like I need to catch up to you then! It's been a while since the hotbox stream. Oh wait, did you know about those?

No! Why wasn't I told sooner!?!

Its on Vaughn Live, right?

Jeez, you really have been gone a while!

Alice and I teamed up and made a stream channel on Vaughn called thehotbox. We do anime streams there every weeknight and sometimes weekends too!

Right now we're on Black Lagoon and tonight we watched the first 3 episodes of A-Channel. Past hits include Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, and Samurai Champloo!

Yep!

Oh shit, you should send me a link to your guys' channel.

Forgot pic

Ah, do we have each other on Steam or anything?

I don't think I have you on Steam. My Steam username is Cowboy Klaus, currently.

Not me.
I have a Discord, but not a Steam

Mantis

Email: [email protected]
Steam: tarot_reimu
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/tarotreimu
Patreon: tarot_reimu
Twitter: tarot_reimu

I don't really communicate by e-mail, but I'll add you to my gmail, regardless, as that goes right to phone. I'm already part of the group, though.

I've been making a notification in the group every night! Are you not getting them? Dammit Gabe, why?

Thanks!

Mantis

I've actually been super busy lately. They have me working 12s and training people for the position I used to have. I have one more week of this shit and then I'm back to eight hour shifts for good.

I love your 腋, Reimu. Can I touch them with my 舌?

Nooo problem!

Oh, that's good!

I'm actually getting an opportunity to get more hours at my other job, which I really need. I'm hoping I can negotiate for a consistent schedule, because it sure hasn't been lately!

Yeah that's why I had to leave my last position at work. The hours were too inconsistent for my liking and I have a mortgage to pay, plus I'm buying a car soon, so I had to go back to my old job. I get paid the same and I have to work a little harder, but at least I'm working 40 hour weeks.

一度だけ。

Can this week get any worse?

What's wrong?

Money issues, I suppose I'll be skipping this year's A-kon

What happened?

See above

can i fuck you in the ass?

Sorry to hear that. That sounds nice, you know what they say. A-kon and Young Jeezy, tryna take it easy.

Is there anything I can do?

Chek'd
Can you get a part time job?
Can you get some overtime where you work now?
Just things off the top of my head.

N-No, I ment A-kon as in the anime convention in Texas

No need to trouble yourself, just here for a little chat since Im not late for once

I have a job at walmart (and dreading my life for it), They won't allow over 40 hours cause they're jews and don't want hard workers

Yeah I know. I think it'd be nice to be able to visit something like that, but it's not really in the cards for me either.

Oh well!

Chek'd again.
They don't want to pay full time benefits either.
How bout Uber, or cab driving as a supplement?

It'll be a miracle if I can go for at least one day and take pictures of qt cosplayers

I'm already on the road to being a support manager, might as well endure it and get some management experience under my belt

At least you're moving up.
It could be worse.