Any US Marines on Sup Forums? Thinking about enlisting but I have some questions

Any US Marines on Sup Forums? Thinking about enlisting but I have some questions,

* Whats the common lies a recruiter tells you?

* What is the target score I should get when I take the ASVAB?

* What MOS should I take?

* Whats something I should know before going to basic training?

Navy here, don't pick combat cargo. Be a data marine. Wth mos that is. Its like an IT. Enjoy shitty life. Go airforce or get a freaking trade instead of the service.

0311 here

i hate my life

Kek...I went into the muhreens because I thought it was cool. I ended up wanting to get out at bootcamp so I told them i'm suicidal. That was 4 years ago.

Did you reenlist yet?

dont join the fucking corps in peace time unless you want to experience some of the most retarded shit humanly possible

join the fucking airforce and live in a "dormitory" with air conditioning and benefits

join the airforce and don't develop various stomach cancers from the water on base.

join the airfoce and be treated like a grown man instead of a rapist

Can't, They said my ADHD is too persistent.

0351 here. Can confirm 0311's are fags.

then just go do something else. Trust me when i tell you this. Don't join the fucking corps

theres nothing there for you in peace time. Only the yes men make it when theres nothing realistic to concentrate on.

In the marines you should keep in mind will not promise you a job. You go where they think you will do best. So if u are not above 60 on the asvab welcome to infantry pussy.

Better not have any scars on your arms . Meps looks for the smallest scars and if they think it's self inflicted they will disqualify you.

They really check for scars?
Not btw

And they are not fans of tats either

Not op

So if my cat scratched my arm and left a scar they are going to think I cut myself? That's fucking stupid.

OP here, Not saying that your right or wrong but what do you mean by "nothing realistic to concentrate on"

singular scar with a simple explanation you'll be fine

multiple scars and a special snowflake explanation and your done.

shuddup rocket fag

Combat cargo isn't an MOS, it's a ship's tax.

there are currently far less deployments to combat zones so leadership just concentrates on "barracks" stuff.

I.E. inspections, punishing people for minor infractions, mandatory "feels" training etc...

shit that nobody cares about in any other circumstance because it doesn't win wars

GG same thing for the army brainwashing cucks

1. That it's fun
2. Go for a 14 or higher
3. Doesn't matter you'll be eating crayons regardless of MOS.
4. Nothing you will "learn" will prepare you for it

>2. Go for a 14 or higher

I thought you need a 30 or higher to pass,

I keep that in mind, thanks

honestly mine was pretty cool and gave it to me straight. only lie is that you get mountains of pussy really. no one gives a fuck about you because you become one in a million.

no one really fucking cares about it. i personally studied and got 93 and they put me in electronic maint field instead of open contract like i said which was probably for the best. once again shout out to the one good recruiter.

everyone fucking hates them but i never heard cooler stories than being mp. you get to fuck with all the other retards, basically are untouchable, and the small chance you could be k9 unit and doggies are the fucking best. my roomate won't shut the fuck up about his.

basic is a fucking joke. literally don't be a walking vagina and you will be fine. the poor DI's have so many rules it's like they basically can't even touch you anymore. try to do RA right out of mct too so you can 1 up all your peers. that shit carries some weight even now and i'm 3 yrs in.

i'm against saying don't join or join but make sure you know what the fuck this is. i just kind of yolo'd it.