How do we deal with the dicklet problem?

How do we deal with the dicklet problem?

Gender reassignment surgery.
TBH that's all I can think of, m8.

Also if you go trap, I've heard small sizes are considered "cute".

Good thing I have a horse cock

>tfw 7.5inch dicklet
>tfw I've literally have had a woman laugh in my face about how small my dick is
>tfw it's so tiny I don't even want sex anymore because I'm so embarrassed it might happen again
Being a dicklet sucks...

Femanon here. If you're a dicklet you should kill yourself.

Kek I've got 4.5in and have never had such shitty luck

Well, this thread is trying, which is more than I can say for most of the others.

you know the rules

My dick is 12 cm. Is it small?
Nobody ever complained, but I dont like my size.
I'm thinking on buying an extender next month.
Does it work? Anyone tried?

Same shit, same thread
Post tits femanon whores yadda yadda

Fem here, its all about preference, anyone generalizing other's opinions is a moron

see this

Tits OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO

There's no way this comics wasn't created by a dude. All I've ever seen is Men aggressively pushing Big Dick Culture. Dudes are so obsessed so and convinced of the importance of size i' starting to think the majority of you are gay.

Like I know more of us who actively avoid anything bigger then seven or eight inches because once you get to a certain size it's WORK to actually fuck and not fun.

monsters cocks are only really more fun to suck on and even then it's an occasional thing because its a lot of work and balanced out because way smaller then average dicks are also more fun to suck on then medium dicks

TFW a femanon won't laugh at my dicklet and humiliate me for it.

>7.5 inch
>dicklet

chose one

he is trolling

Does someone has the original comic strip?

Also this is the right answer

You got me.

I'm not lying about the size, though.

In all fairness, I have shape and size preference for tits and pussy as well.

But then again, if she's unhappy with my 16cm dick, I can fist her. No dick is bigger than my fist.