Lyin' Ted should be TRUMP's VP

Trump can't win without uniting the party. Half the conservatives I talked to said they wouldn't vote at all this election because he's the nominee. If he makes Ted his VP we can get the Bible belts and we can win this election! How do we convince trump to make Lyin' Ted his VP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Brgdd7PtqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think Cruz would except. Trump would be best off saying he's going to appoint him as supreme court justice

Agreed, and I also think that Kasich should be Trump's VP. That ticket would carry Ohio, and bridge the gap with the Republican establishment.

cruz is disliked by congress too much to get confirmed to court

>put a guy who was born in Canada as your VP pick

How do you guys feel to be hypocrites?

>unite the party
>by choosing a humongous faggot that everyone hates as VP, that only managed to be relevant in the primaries because he wasn't Trump and had a substantial base that is irrelevant now

wew

I think Rubio b/c Hispanic vote / Florida / good terms with party.

TRUMP/SANDERS 2016

It'll be Rick Perry

You know twinkletoes lost Florida.

this, he's the only "politician" (trump said he wanted one) crazy enough to take it

NEIN

#NeverRato

Trump swept Florida and Democrats would just say he's trying to swindle Latinos by using rubot

Republicans will never win a majority Hispanic vote, regardless on if they run a Hispanic on the ticket. Trump is a businessman who knows how to surround himself with competent people. Give him time and he'll pick someone decent.

>good terms with party

Pretty sure the establishment never fully forgave Rubio for muscling out Yeb when Yeb had the almost the same platform and seniority. Beyond that, his credibility with the Tea Party portion of the GOP's electorate is destroyed after his role in the Gang of Eight business got dragged out into the open. Also, there's the 'Little Marco' and 'robot' memes that took a lot of the luster and appeal he had at first and revealed him to simply be regurgitating party orthodoxy.

If Trump is going to try and make peace with the rest of the party, it needs to either be with someone that he didn't aggressively destroy during the primaries or someone who didn't run in the horse race who would be broadly accepted by the party and General Election voters.

Boehner called the guy Lucifer. How the fuck would Cruz unite the party?

Why are people so retarded that they'd rather sit home and not vote for someone that they dislike so that someone that they hate with a passion is more likely to get elected?
Universal suffrage was a mistake.

If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures

The Hispanics who opt to vote for Hillary as Rubio isn't the nominee would make Florida a major loss. If Trump/Rubio guarantee the Hispanic vote together that will be a battleground state won.

>be Trump
>want someone who's got the 'ins' in the legislative to get things passed
>want to soften your zest a bit to appeal to the middle and the left

>choose a white male far right evangelical Christian conservative first term senator from a solid red state whom literally everyone in the legislative hates

Man, you should like, be a campaign manager or something.

>Trump/rubio
>trump mysteriously dies a month into office in a car accident
>rubio becomes pres

good, gooood goyim

Jfk had to do it to get elected
Reagan had to do it
Its a risk you might have to take, I personally thing Rubio is too safe tho, he adds nothing.

They tried to off Reagan too.

I don't believe Hinckley's stupid faggot lies. Same shit with Oswald.

You don't just go after a president on a whim for some half-assed reason.

lol great idea Sup Forums, I'm sure putting dildo banning JFK killer Cruz on the ticket will be the surefire way to get moderate suburban women to vote for your candidate.

See pic related. This is already habbenings

As much as I hate it. We would have the most energized republican base of all time.

NEWT

GINGRITCH

Fuck you Cruz.

Please, for the love of God.

This, that's what I thought immediately when he dropped out.
He should pick Arizona Governor or Louisiana Governor.

>Trump gets assassinated
>This faggot becomes president
Fuck no

A.) Cruz is HATED by Congress and the GOP/establishment; a Trump/Cruz ticket would be the worst of both worlds in their eyes
B.) Cruz is also hated by most people
C.) He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is legitimately the worst Presidential candidate out of all 16 that ran this election

/thread

Absolutely not. No. Terrible idea. Terrible!

>Lyin' Ted should be TRUMP's VP
No.

If he's lucky, maybe something in the DoJ.

Post yfw Trump/Ventura 2016

Rand Paul would be a good idea.

Trump needs to double down and make his vp Mattis or the establishment is going to jfk him

those digits speak truth

>Trump is not totally ideologically aligned with me
>Better let the candidate who is an outright traitor win instead of voting for someone who I disagree with on some things
WEW

You can not argue with the fact the base would be united and energized.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Brgdd7PtqM

8 years, two supreme court justices and Texas will be a blue state by 2024

I don't agree with it (not even a republican) but it's a compelling argument to devil's advocate.

If the ideology of these republicans is correct, Obama's tax hikes, financial regulations, and obamacare will come to a head, congress will flip back in a big way at midterm time, and we'll be back to stalemate until a young latino gop savior can take his rightful throne.

All they have to lose with a Hillary presidency is their dignity, and Trump has already taken it by hijacking their party.

Meanwhile if Trump wins, the majority of Republicans back him, and his policies end up being the predicted disaster, the GOP coalition will be gone forever. They won't be able to hold together the wealthy neoliberals, the evangelicals, and the young alt-right under Trump, because they will fundamentally disagree on the cure. Trump's blunders will be the fault of every former republican, and democrats will rule uncontested for decades.