This glorious flag

this glorious flag

you can't ban it

faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want to ban it, I just want it to remain on the southern side of the border.

This is now a Trump general.
Pay for the wall ,Jose, edition

They could if they wanted to.

Keep your shitty flag in your shit nation.

won't that "eagle" die out of that idiotic machine gun?

and by "eagle" I mean that glorified seagul that you call "national symbol"

and the first post wins the thread.

of course a shitskin mexican wouldn't understand the fine art of training large birds to wield firearms.

Does the Italian flag make you angry?

You stole the fucking Italian Flag and just put a fucking Eagle with a Cactus on that shit.

I vote Mexico changes the red on their flag to brown. Also, the eagle should be grabbing gold coins instead of a snake.

would you like a purse with that faggot?

keep whinning

Your coat of arms really looks neat.

This thread is rightful Spanish Territory

If I'm not mistaken, OP has to go back

What? The Eagle is holding an AA-12, which is a shotgun.

And the machine gun on the tank is not in line with the eagle.

I wish there was a requirement for speaking English on this board.

>machine gun

>A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm, designed to fire bullets in quick succession from an ammunition belt or magazine

that fucking thing is a fucking machine gun

it just happens to shoot shotgun ammunition, but that is still a fucking machine gun

Take a stroll on down to /k/ pal

youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

"Fully automatic" = Machine FUCKING gun

No, but I can wipe my ass with it

Go down to /k/ you retarded beany baby

Tell them what you think.

why do faggot beaners have pride in a literal shit country?

He is right you know.

Quit bitching off brand italy

Are you fucking stupid? Why wouldn't a countryman be proud of his nation?

this is the most beautiful image i've ever seen, God bless the United States of America

Yeah he's technically right, but it's the kind of right that you only are if you're too fucking stupid to know what you're talking about.

You don't call a fucking assault rifle a machine gun. It fits the definition of machine gun, sure, but it's not a machine gun. It's an assault rifle. You don't even call an SMG a machine gun unless you're completely fucking retarded, you call it an SMG. You don't call an automatic pistol a machine gun, you call it an automatic pistol. In the same way, you don't call a fucking AA-12 a fucking MACHINE GUN you call it a shotgun with fully automatic capabilities.

He's fucking retarded and tried to cover his ass with a technical definition that he probably didn't even know until he had to google it to try and cover his stupid ass because he knows fuckall about guns except what he's learned from le epic soviet guns man on the y0utubez