Wake up

>Wake up
>Bulgaria has not met its rightful punishment yet

Wtf

Eat shit Mohhamed we've beaten you before and we'll do it again you pussy ass bitch!

I know that feel
same goes for germany tho

Tell me about Bulgaria, what'd they do?

>Balkan wars
>The balkans gain their independence from the turks by fighting together as one team
>they distribute their clays fairly
>bulgarshits decide that they do not have enough clay and attack their former allies
>thousands of innocent civilians die at the hands of the savage bulgar
>he gets BTFO by the other balkans but was still allowed to exist

It's a place straight out of Mordor

Using "third world" to describe it would be an insult to other third world countries.

They look arab

We just overextended a little after we wanted turk blood and for them to get off out clay

Wow those are some smug motherfuckers

>italy
are you living in a cave?
or somewhere in como?
this is much worse than arab.

nothing
its a useless shithole with an evil history

Anything south of the Danube is rightful Byzantine clay

Fuck off, Bulgaria is based, the people are nice and the country is beautiful.
Don't make us declare war , get beaten and call our buddies on you ,you dirty kraut.

I agree but THEN WHY ARE WE NOT LIBERATING BYZANTINE AND BURNING THE TURKS TO THE GROUND, HUH?

bulgaria is trash

>kraut

>rare bulgarian diaspora in France

Coming from Mohhamad and the ghetto vile

This coming from a German...
Versailles was not enough

Nah but I went there on holiday. It was lovely
Actually Bulgarian diaspora was kicked out of my neighborhood by the Romanian diaspora.

I am a Greek

>Actually Bulgarian diaspora was kicked out of my neighborhood by the Romani* diaspora.
Fixed it for ya

>Actually Bulgarian cigan diaspora was kicked out of my neighborhood by the Romanian cigan diaspora.*

I am Greek

I am Greek

I am Greek

I am Greek

>Bulgaria has not met its rightful punishment yet

Isn't living in Bulgaria a horrible punishment in itself?

I kinda like them though, but for some reason they always spam us with Asian memes, which makes little sense since Bulgarians are Slavs.

Bulgaria should have won last year's Eurovision t.b.h.

>Kraut
>implying he isn't a mad serb or greek

You are mistaken
Bulgarians on this boars don't like animu.

>Bulgaria mentioned

why are you copying me?
are you that sneaky albanian or russian rat?

I am turk

I meant like turanist memes

and delete this image immediately
please

Why would I copy some psycho fat laz with a whore as his mother?

MAGYAR

>there are regions in hungary that are close to majority gyp
gyp independence when, with nato bombings sprinkled in

Oh, sorry. Well, yeah. I'm the one posting these memes, cause I like Hungary and I am deeply concerned about it's future.

>gyp independence when,
You're joking, but the vast majority of our population would totally support that if it meant we'd be gypsy free. Most people would be like: take any part of our country. JUST LET US BE FREE.
See, the greatest problem in Hungary is that we can't legally stuff gypsies into any corner of our country and build a gigantic wall around them. However, if they gained independence...we might be able to get rid of them once and for all.
>nato bombings sprinkled in
It got even better

>I like Hungary and I am deeply concerned about it's future.
You're not alone in that. We're Romania 2.0.
But what in particular worries you? Is it the undefeatable gypsy tide? Because, that I'm pretty sure is the fate of all Eastern Europe.

Yes, that's what concerns me. Your birth rates are terrible, especially if we exclude the gypsies. It's the same here ofc, but that means our coutnries are on the decline and that's sad. Your economy situation is a bit better, but that doesn't help with turning the tide. Which means Bulgaria has nothing to look forward to.

i dont know
you are always mad because of me
i am the center of your life right now

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A MADE UP COUNTRY

My best friend studied to be a midwife. You know, a woman who helps others give birth? And she had to work in the hospital every year and help doctors and such for school practice.
She says the only people who have kids nowadays are all gypsies. They say we have 1.3 birthrate, but half of that are gypsies, so it's more like 0.7.

>Bulgaria has nothing to look forward to.
Well you speak English, you could always move to Western Europe I guess? Although they're infested with muslims, i'm not sure which is even worse, gypsies or muzzies. I'd say gypsies are heinous, but then muzzies are constantly blowing themselves up, which to me appear to make them a bigger threat, since they behave like gypsies AND also commit suicide bombings and try to convert you to some shitty religion. Fuck them.

>i'm not sure which is even worse, gypsies or muzzies
Number 2, it's not even a question.

>since Bulgarians are Slavs

Call me slav again and see what happens

Slav

Nah, I've been in the Netherlands and it's pretty bad there. Whites in Rotterdam are probably a minority. Check google if you don't believe me. But anyway, it just doesn't feel like home. The food is shit and the weather too. Anyway, I'll probably die before Bulgaria has a gypo majority.
You're joking. I'd perfer arabs to gypos. Gypsies here regularly rape and kill old people in our villages. Not to mention that many of our gypos are turning to Islam, which makes it even worse.

slav

> gypsies
please no
> Muslim gypsies
fugg
> Muslim gypsies with EU passport
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You're joking.
Not at all.
>Gypsies here regularly rape and kill old people in our villages.
Not here, it's the muzzies doing shit almost everyday. Sure the occasional gypsy crime occurs but it's always stealing, very rarely anything more than that.

relax Jesus,
our gypos now prefer Germany, Austria, Belgium and Sweden. The muslims gypsies have formed some large communities in Rhine-Ruhr area.

Who do you think is paying for them to turk muslim?
Who is trying to work them up?
Remember that we had to deport that smelly turk?

Well, I've never been to Western Europe. I lived in the USA, it was nice, but I had to come home after a while, cuz my visa expired.
>gypsies here regularly rape and kill old people in our villages.
They're doing the same here. Killing the elderly and taking their money.
>Not to mention that many of our gypos are turning to Islam
Nuke them. Nuke them before it's too late

You're turk. Real Germans support us as we are their eternal balkan allies.