>Communist News Network

>666

State Television.

Cnn shill
Saw you before

> 666

> clinton news network

one up

Wolf Blitzer is god-tier at calling primaries, that's about it.

Doing the devil's work

nice trips
upboated

Trump owns that cunt

O M I N O U S
M
I
N
O
U
S

the leftist/kike bias aside, it's a really shitty television channel.

so many goddamn commercials. i swear 50% of the channel is just commercials.

>666

>666

>666

What is it that Sup Forums finds Satanic about CNN?

They are racist against Japanese

Truly Cu.cked News Network. Their bias will sway in whatever direction the trend is going in. When the SJW wave collapses and the public starts to turn against them, CNN will change its tune. Like all the networks, though, they will still keep their globalist agenda intact.

Japanese and Australians are our greatest allies.

Your trips

Vastly better than MSNBC and slightly worse than Fox News when Fox News isn't pandering to it's base. It's all shit though desu.

N-nothing...

This is now a GET thread
Watch this

literally Jewish Race bait: The Channel. Try watching for a day and notice how every other host is a jew and 8/10 pundits are jews. They don't even try to hide it

At times I think they are objective and at other times I think they are too fair towards people in the Democrat party.

Another way to put it is that I believe that all mainstream media sources have bias, but I don't count CNN among those that have EXCEPTIONAL bias.

Also, I really like their production value and the way they've been conducting their Super Tuesday style election nights. Especially John King and his touch-screen map, he did a really good job of explaining delegate math and what it takes to actually win an election.

Checked and Confirmed goy

I was talking about how his election countdowns and "CNN Projects" segments are far more epic than Fox, MSNBC and so on.

Their logo is terribly dated. Time for a refresh.

very nice

Incompetent

time warner, who owns cnn, is hillary's 7th largest contributor

Reminder that there have been a couple threats this evening that have indicated that CNN may be here watching, shilling, and doing data mining here. Respond with caution

Kate Bolduan makes my dick hard though

CNN wouldn't waste their time

I heard a lot of ppl were payed by Hillary Clinton to shill on Sup Forums.

That's probably the kind of thing CNN should do their story on.
Something not quite right about those
"I am a #Clintoris posts..."

TURN ON CNN

IT'S HAPPENING

Honestly what they're playing right now is insane to me. This guy is in California's #1 maximum security prison talking to murders and shit and showing them playing baseball and doing yoga I shit you not.

It's shit. Breitbart at least covers relevant shit.

Member of the Jewish faith here.

I absolutely LOVE CNN. you guys are the only unbiased network around!

CNN CAN NOW MAKE A *pauses for breath* MAJOR PROJECTION

Jews run it like all the other tv media

COMPLICATED CARD GAMES

Please leace satan. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Kek

>be CNN twat
>do research on Sup Forums
>for some reason they are obsessed with repeating numbers

requesting some repeting digits for the chaos force

praise KEK

fuck, doesnt work anyore :(

KEK is kill

Kek does not favor you this day Croat. You should've teamed up with the Serbs to remove kebab. Oh well, maybe next war.

>BREAKING NEWS
>THE TIME HAS NOW CHANGED
>WE NOW TAKE YOU LIVE WITH WOLF BLITZER
>HELLO THERE AMERICA, IF YOU ARE JUST JOINING US
>THE TIME WAS 12:00. WE CAN CONFIRM IT IS NOW 12:01
>WE NOW BRING IN CNN CORRESPONDENT ANDERSON COOPER
>ANDERSON, ANY NEW DEVELOPMENTS
>YES WOLF, OFFICIALS SAY THEY SUSPECT THE TIME WILL CHANGE ANY MINUTE NOW
>OK ANDERSON, I HAVE TO INTERRUPT
>WHAT YOU ARE SEEING NOW IS EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF THE TIME CHANGING
>WE TAKE A STATION BREAK NOW
>WE'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THIS POTENTIAL TERRORIST ATTACK

I can't fucking wait for the next terrorist attack 2bh

god forbid you know, but still

I'm not a big fan of CNN overall, but I watched their election night coverage of the New Hampshire primary back in February and got hooked. From then on, every time there was a major primary or primaries (South Carolina, Super Tuesday, etc., etc.), I always watched CNN's coverage, better than Fox or MSNBC.

I like CNN the most. It's not very opinionated and they report events leaving out their political views (mostly). I watched rachel maddow on msnbc and she really sucks it's like watching fox news (every other word you hear her emotion and very far left rhetoric)

>trumps taco bowl is disgusting racist pandering
>doesn't even report on this shit
Fuck you CNN

WE CAN NOW PROJECT THAT BERNIE SANDERS, THE INDEPENDENT SENATOR FROM VERMONT IS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES

yfw

Relevant trips.

Bunch of worthless shills.

US Democrat party mouthpiece. Sadly they are probably less nutcase fringe leftist than most of their competition.

some good shows but mostly they're the creators of the normie narrative. Anderson Cooper yelled at my friend for littering

I think the reporters honestly think they've being objective and are just too stupid to see that they aren't

THEY ARE LEGITIMIZING WHITE GENOCIDE AND SHOWING THE KKK TO BE REASONABLE NICE WHITE PEOPLE BY HAVING A BLACK COMEDIAN INTERVIEW THEM

WHAT THE SHIT

TURN ON CNN AND EXPLAIN WHAT I AM WATCHING RIGHT NOW

The most unbiased of the 3 major news networks.

Fuck off blue nigger, reeeee.

We all know it's your favorite news outlet Satan

They used to be fucking based from the 80's to around late 90's...cool shows with real pundits arguing and actually getting mad at each other (Crossfire comes to mind), plus Larry King interviews with serial killers and so on...now it's all just drab boring bullshit that follows a strict format, just like every other news media outlet...

I miss the days of the Geraldo-Manson one hour special, the Satanic Panic, and Heavy Metal PMRC Massacre...such great television....now all we have is Jake Tapper making shitty jokes about current events and some chicks whose legs we never see enough of...

Speaking of Ted Turner...god I miss the WCW

I like Anderson Cooper. Thats it

They used to be alright albeit with a minor left bias but in the past 2 years or so, and especially in regards to Trump, they've gone off the fucking cliff

cucked news network

It's been a few months since Brussels. I'm waiting on that next big HAPPENING moment.

I expect one more before the general election.