a final bump

Here's a thing i saved

bump

bump

Dats as fake as a nigger's college degree

Show nudes

was this one ever confirmed?

Wait there are nudes?

Looks like sjw/feminist having an autistic meltdown, screaming at a trump rally or something

I guess so if you look at it like a 12-year-old trying to be edgy

Don't get my hopes up like this

hang on someone post the pic where arin is eating her out or this "shower pic"

for science

aaand without the 10 layers of makeup

No fucking shit, sherlock

What made you think that?

The sex youtube content, the ad with the authors/site banner

Or perhaps was the fact that the whore looks nothing like Suzie

I know its old but everytime i see this pic I am convinced more and more that this is Arin and Suzy

What the fuck is that

Meh, I've fucked worse

Your mom

Jesus fucking Christ
I'd definitely fuck her asshole

That's because they are
Kappa

i imagine she eats arins farts

thank you. i am reminded of how much this pic sucks.

shes only getting hotter right?

Are you blind?

are there more of these?

No way she has an ass like that

Fuck off Arin with your shitty Suzy thread, everyone knows Holly is better

This one

i think it was sarcasm bro

The Yoko Ono of Game Grumps.

You know, the one responsible for taking a good group and fucking it up because she fucks one of the members, and thinks she's entitled to join the group. Unfortunately she isn't funny and doesn't show any exceptional skill or knowledge on the show, so she drags any content she's in down. Imagine if you had a team of highly skilled people working on a project... and then one member brings some random chick he fucked and let her "help" with the project as if she belonged.

Fuck Suzy, I used to love Game Grumps and she ruins any episode she touches. I think a lot of people realized it, episodes "starring" her seem to get less overall views.

Isnt she chubbier?

She has never been this flat, this one's fake

She's an ugly FAS whore, but if she still looked like this I would fuck the shit out of her

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. All jokes aside Suzy and her twin sister have it.

I agree that she ruins any episode she is in, but other than that, Game Grumps is as good as it has always been

I havent seen a decline on their quality

Episodes without her are still fine, but the fact that some have her in it lower the average episode quality of the series as a whole. Like, if you had a show that was half 10/10 episodes and half 2/10 episodes, that's not a 10/10 show.

ther definitely was a shift when jon left and replaced with dan

that was like 17-18 yo , shes near 30 now i believe and is a total blob like (You)

She made me think I might actually be sexist... but then Holly started appearing in episodes and I loved her in the show, and i realized that it was Suzy in particular that is shit. I watch most Commander Holly series and maybe 1/3 of the Game Grumps series, I'll skip some of the super long series and anything that Suzy touches.

das a nice ass right there

Shes fucking ugly but I'd put it in her

I agree but I dont think it was for the worst

Dan is an amazing guy and the source of so much good material

Jon is amazing, dont get me wrong, but Dan didnt come to ruin it

That's her sister. Her sister is the hot one.

You would put your dick in a hole made on the ground and you know it

She's been my favorite fap material for years. Post kik for jo buds

I would

shes the yoko ono of game grumps.

Yeah, the shift is huge even if they don't acknowledge it. I'm not saying "worse", but it might as well have been a different show.

Jon and Arin has a dynamic of two gamers. Sometimes Jon would share a game he loves with Arin, sometimes Arin would share a game he loves with Jon, and sometimes they'd play games they both know or neither of them know. They could play a game and say "oh you suck, pass me the controller" back and forth, and often got into actual arguments over shit in games. They would discuss game design and stuff like that occasionally, but also be able to just fuck around with shit like "Did you-or did you NOT- say "Goofhawk!".

Dan and Arin is completely different. You can tell from watching the series long-term that Dan is NOT a gamer overall. Sure, he played games at points in his life, but he doesn't know stuff that gamers know. He didn't know what Portal was for fucks sake. He didn't know any of the Pokemon outside of like Pikachu. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't "bad" per se, but it's not the same at all. Instead of Jon and Arin having discussions and arguments, Arin will say something controversial or flat out incorrect and Dan will say "that's cool" instead of "no fucking way the best X game was Y not Z". Dan has some good stories to tell, but he doesn't have the passion for games Jon did. He has his passion for music, and that's great, but the show is about games. Playing games, discussing games, enjoying games. Jon could play Nickelodeon Guts and turn it into a heated event, Dan can't do that.

[spoiler]Also fuck Suzy.[/spoiler]

Suzy's one of the greatest and most respected actor and filmmaker of our time?

No, but she flew over the Cuckoo's Nest alright. Game Grumps was As Good As It Gets, but she got it into her Head to ruin the show made by a Few Good Men. She was an Easy Rider with her Terms of Endearment to Arin, and ruined the show. The Wild Ride is over.

I bet this would get a lot of karma on Reddit