Cultures with the best food:

Cultures with the best food:
1) Italian
2)Mexican
3)Korean.

Pretty much

cajun you dumb fuck

Am I the only person around here that doesn't like sushi? :[

Mexican bro, go to the northwest of mexico, best food ever, specially between Sonora and Sinaloa

1) German
2) North African
3) Mediterranean

Italains cant make good pasta or pizza
Chink food is fucking disgusting
Mexican is "insert meat and flatbread" wither hard or soft flat or folded its literally 2 recipes with the way the bread is deciding its name

French and Thai before Korean.

Why is your second favorite food nothing

german food is shit
not much variety, meat, sausages, bread, potato

Thats pretty much it

The Mexican desert doesn't have a tenth the cuisine of central and southern Mexico. Good beef and bacanora, though.

Cajun food is from Acadia. Cry about it.

Indian
Japanese
Central american

1. Italian
2. French
3. Other Mediterranean
4. Indian
5. Thai/Vietnamese
6. Mexican
7. Japanese
8. Chinese
9. Caribbean
10. Northern European
11. SS African

I'd love to hear what Sup Forums thinks of my rankings

>African
>Food

Sub saharans are the poor Africans you dumb nigger

>French
>Spanish
>American
>Korean (fucking love their bbq beef)
>Italian
>Mexican
>Japanese

Italian is so overrated. It's good don't get me wrong, but it's like saying Ronda Rousey is the best fighter ever just because she is more popular
How tf do you have African food and not Spanish? See

you've really never had mexican food before

Ethiopian food is very good, especially injera with all the saces and chutneys they put on top. They also use rice, plantains, and nuts very well. However, their spices and meats are sorely lacking, and their staples tend to be underwhelming.

He said North African, you dumb bigot. BIG difference.

Sounds like you haven't explored food culture at all. Just a bunch of bland shit.

I don't think that Spanish food is distinct enough from either Latin American or other Mediterranean food to warrant it's own category. I thoroughly enjoy it though, it would be ranked alongside Greek and Moroccan in other Mediterranean foods.

sushi is japanese you dumbfuck

>Peruvian
>Mediterranean
>Japanese

indian food is the worst, aside from that who really cares

american food. its not good until we've americanized it

I put Italian and Mexican in the same category. Both were shit-tier until America got a hold of their food. All the so-called Italian food that is loved the world over? Made by Italian Americans. Same with Mexican. Tacos, burritos, and all that shit? All that shit came from Texas, hence the term, Tex-Mex. "Authentic" Mexican is bland and boring and made with the shit parts of animals.

Spain has no cuisine. Aside from paella, which is just rice and bunch of random shit thrown in, name me one Spanish dish. You can't. Again, very bland and uninspired food.

1. French
2. Thai

korean? wtf are you on crack? dog and octopus testicles? thats some fucked up cuisine right there nigga

>he's never tried japchae

>north african
>mediteranean.

Theyre so similar you might as well say you like food from new york city and new jersey as two seperate foods.

Or added another choice

ditto for chinese food. american chinese food is incredible. 'real' chinese food makes you vomit from your browneye

p

bimibab tastes like some savory cum in my mouth, u stupid fugger

the fact that they make good fish and chips in england doesn't redeem the entire country's boiled pig intestine diet nigga. ditto for the mostly dogfood level shit outta korea

Bullshit. Lived in Hong Kong and that shit was delish

You dummies don't know Korean Cuisine. That for sure ALWAYS deserves top 3 in any list.

fish and chips are like the lowest tier food, nothing could ever save England's cuisine.

for you, too >

Acadia is in Canada. Cajun needs Capsicum spp. that can't grow in Canada.

can't speak for HK, and that shit is very westernized so maybe it's own category, but I've been all throughout china and it is the rare man that can go 10 days without explosive diarrhea.

The worse a country treats their women the better the food.

are you saying saudi arabia has good food? i have a hard time believing that

eat more kimchi you sheltered little fuck

>Italian is so overrated.
Been going to trattoria named for Frank Sinatra?
>manzo al sugo di signore
>filete de manzo al barolo

this was for

HK is to China what Bill Nye is to Stephen Hawking. Remember that the SARS outbreak which spread from HK actually came from retard mainlanders who ate civets because they ran out of cats

Peasant

>Italian and Mexican in the same category. Both were shit-tier until America got a hold of their food.
- ! -

>Mexican is "insert meat and flatbread" wither hard or soft flat or folded its literally 2 recipes with the way the bread is deciding its name
The fuck are you talking about?

You've clearly never had authentic Italian/Mexican food, from the actual source.
But I guess it's fine, ignorance seems to be popular this year.

>Spegett
>taqitos
>Kim Jong's Sweaty Nutsack

I've tasted a lot of traditional foods from various countries. Greek food was the only one having AMAZING DISHES with a variety of flavors. Can't remember a single one I didn't love.
Can't say the same about any other country I've been to so far. There was always some shit that locals loved that was absolutely terrible.
If only they were as good with economics as they are with island vacations and food...