Guys i gave in to arrange marrage scam, and now i ended up with this saggy boobed 22 year old...

guys i gave in to arrange marrage scam, and now i ended up with this saggy boobed 22 year old, she is smart makes alot money has masters degree. only thing going for me is she is a virgin

Are you complaining? Here? Are you retarded?

Learn to play with those boobs . You'll be fine

I'd love to do that. Seriously. How do I get an arranged marriage with a chubby indian virgin waifu? And what is the % chance that she'll leave me once she has her papers?

that's nice dear.

That's a bad thing?

What a scam. Make that bitch get her PhD or no marriage!

She says shes a virgin. She been fucking pajeet on the regular but in secret. That's how Indian girls do it. Hidden from friends and family.

OP is a gay faggot
What I wouldnt do for a wife with a masters degree. Sounds like youre not a spring chicken yourself so why dis yo girl? Aka the one who puts up with your shit.

Does she shit in a toilet or by the road?

You dont have to deal with her, just kys

Is she an heiress to a convenience store?

go to sleep joey

sorta
i will have too no choice now
its not like that, your family try to do match making. its not that easy n simple
you think so?
i would prefer them to sit bit higher n firmer
lol i should huh, she is super conservative n religious i got her to send noods lol
she is not indian she is Pakistani, i agree that true about most Indian girls i dated bunch. but she is very timed n religious.
she will put yup with my shit, cock clean n work. i guess its not bad i could still white bitches on side

>there we go we got a genius/problem solver in da house
you lost me there buddy
no i wish plenty of dough in the bank tho
no kidding

Pic related?

yes very much so

She's got nice hips... pussy pics or face?

She's hot bro. But if she's a virgin, nice muslim paki then why is she sending you nudes before marriage. Doesn't add up. She's probably a whore.

I wonder what that butt smells like

Post pic with face

nice she is very shy to send her pussy pix. it was difficult to even to get her to send me these
thanks man, we are already married need to do her paper work to bring her to USA. you have no idea how hard it was me to get these pictures.
she actully smells really nice compare to all the white whore i have fucked in usa and London
bro chill not gonna happen my fucking wife

Why is the area around her pussy so dark?

If she poos in the loo, call it a win and deal with the tits.

from shaving most brown girl i have fuck were like that

>hurrr guys hate my wife here all naked pics and shit
>noooo won't post her face wtf dude she my wife!

This is how retarded you look, outta here then.

She's chubby and slim at the same time. Does she wear hijab?

yey! we got a winner, and the ultimate faggotory awards goes to this guy that was a pretty retarded question

OP confirmed retarded

Don't really see why you're complaining, she's not obese or nasty. She seems like a decent girl as long as her personality isn't shit. You're just fucking dense OP

This is OP we're talking about, what did you expect, won't even post her face because he has shit in his brain

Jesus op, what the fuck is the problem?

no she dont wear hijab, i dont like thatr shit. may be ill make her wear in bedroom for roleplay
she seems pretty chill, very kind n soft spoken, but just like everyone i had a certain type of girl in my mind you know. not someone so yound with droopy tits, i love her nipps tho

I remember this thread, post em all

>its not like that, your family try to do match making. its not that easy n simple

I asked how, not how difficult it is, you illiterate sand-nigger. Is there a website for this shit? "Buy a brown bitch . com"? "sandycooters . gov"? "milkchocolatetitties . org"?

Wait I've got another one

browncows(dot)ca

wouldnt it be sacredcows.ca?

Indian fag
Post moar tho

Did she bleed

be grateful. she is clearly better than you deserve.

dude she looks fine. again, far better than you deserve.

what ethnicity btw? iranian? she sorta looks asian.

fucking keeks

He already said Paki

I'm sure she had someone in mind too - and you aren't it. I'm saving this thread the next time I hear some chick asking about arranged marriages.

why not get a non-virgin? I'll bet you could get a hot-as-fuck, cool, nice, treat you like a god girl if you didn't give a fuck about virginity.

I would say she is a 8/10 by Paki standards.

OP come back. We need more of your wife.