"You know user, you shouldn't be spending every Friday night reading. Go out and have fun"

What has Sup Forums been reading lately to stay one step above normie blue pilleds?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>an asian encouraging you not to study on Friday
Yeah OK.

Tao of Badass
In my opinion this is a very good book. You will get to know a lot of important stuffs that you can apply in real time and see desired consequence.

i cant bring myself to read.
it's incredibly boring.
i used to read magic tree house and other adventure books.
now i don't.

I fucked a girl who looked just like that. Same curtains in her room and paint color, too.

sure buddy

They all look like that.

"You know user, you shouldn't be spending every Friday night reading. Why don't you come and lift with me?"

The Danish Girl. Such a moving book.

When Asians are >50% of the population I guess you don't only get the smart ones

Shopped

Shut up Pajeet, there's no time to read when you're rolling around in shit and begging all day

Sup Forums treads of course

"What's wrong user? Can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?"

you know chink, you're looking extra chinky today.

You should go out and chink some chink.

/board

Reading the Web of Subversion on a Friday night. It's ancient history. About events that happened in the fifties, when the book was written. It not only looks at WHAT government agencies were infiltrated with commies but it details, from beginning of book to end, HOW these spy rings are created, how they bring in members, how they work with other spy rings.

Just got done with the chapter on the Treasury department. Because everything our government does, no matter how top secret, has to be done with money, having spies in the Treasury allows agents to find out an enormous sea of information. Spies in the Treasury can also direct policy toward finding preferred covert operations on the US dollar, or to influence foreign governments.

Can Koreans into sex? It seems like they'd be really starfish-ey.

Do you have the unphotoshopped version?

Not big enough. We have to go bigger.

Ask the Norwegian, not me.
instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en

>What has Sup Forums been reading lately to stay one step above normie blue pilleds?

Currently reading 'Chess Openings for White Explained' because my games been getting rusty

Next comes the chapter on atomic research. Apart from stealing information on how to make the bomb, Soviet spies infiltrated atomic research departments to prevent America from ever being able to use atomic material as an energy... GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIRD THREAD?

Getting back into philosophy.

Re-reading meditations by marcus aurelius and reading spinoza's ethics.

I have some Descartes, Plato, Arthur Schopenhauer and Nietzsche on the reading and re-reading list.

game of thrones book 4, I just finished it. John Snow let the refugees in, why don't you Sup Forums?

The Rage Against God by Peter Hitchens

It explains Hitchens' journey out of radical leftism in his early years, and into traditional conservatism and christianity in his later years. Also details how Britain has changed since his childhood, how and why christianity has been all but pulled from beneath out feet since WW2 by government reform.

I read a based book called Spies! about the KGB in the US, brb adding that to my amazon wishlist

She's obviously born and raised in San Fransisco California and is whiter than wonder bread on the inside. She's a SJW in human skin.

1/64th Filipino student wins prestigious award from Harvard university

I don't need chess whitesplained to me by some uppity book, nigger

fuck yeah high test

shut up normie whore

[spoiler]inb4 someone takes this post seriously[/spoiler]

The greeks

Look Howeward Angel by Thomas Wolfe. Pretty good. Actually did decide to stay in instead of bar hopping lol.

Is this low t?

Read political stuff dude. I tried to get into fiction but it wasn't for me.