Hey /b been tryin to kill myself all morning, my house is a mess cause I can't fucking do it. Blood is everywhere...

Hey /b been tryin to kill myself all morning, my house is a mess cause I can't fucking do it. Blood is everywhere, broken knives and my fuckin bathtub is a mess. What the fuck is happening ? Why can't I die ? I just want silence.

i would like to see pictures please & thanks

Prove it OP, with a timestamp. Otherwise you're just a part of the shitty LARPing that seems to be coming in since summer started.

don't have a smartphone, closest thing to a camera is a vga old ass phone i got

then make it so with time stamp

Then get to work and show us. Maybe this is what you must do in order to die in peace

give me a minute - OP here

First attempt classic bathtub hang failed

livestream it faggot

Shut the fuck up bitch I'm not some little bitch live straming my death,

Pls no kys OP

Straming

Stream it. It'll be fun

Great rope tutorial slipknots are very useful.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ?

Livestream it faggot

your pants are hipster, kill your self faggot...
oh wait....

We need some blood OP

Actually fucked them up tonight at a psychedelic party.

Cleaned up the blood in a drug craze a few hours ago.

that isn't helping your case.

OP, The Knife broke. Live, You faggot

Yeah yeah whatever I wanted to have fun and try not to kms tonight but hey /b is always here for me to vent so you know...

>thread about you trying to kill your self
>I dont want to kill my self
make up your fucking mind, thats why you have problems in life you fucker

I'm actually a moody psychopath, trying to kms from time to time. Only difference is I can't kms no matter what.

well then you have your answer, its because your to pussy to try something that might work. you pussy foot around with shit that will or wont work, if you really wanted to die you would of toastered in the bath tub or jumped off something taller then a trailer park hi rise. You apparently are holding back for some reason,. question is what are you still afraid of losing, if you die?

I guess I don't want my friends or family sad...

You're just fucking afraid of dying

there ya go, you have people in life you dont want to disappoint, you have people in your life you at least moderately care about. If thats the reason stop trying to kill your self, the best thing for them concerning you would you getting your shit together. What you also need to do is find another fucking reason to live, because living only for other people sucks, find something for you, stop trying to kys, explore what life has to offer, find a hobby, and for fucks sake, get some decent pants.

Get some heroin dude and shoot a hot dose. Painless and bloodless. What are you doing to yourself?
I know you're probably against heroin, but honestly if you're trying to end your life get some. I've od'd a couple of times and have been unfortunate enough to be brought back. It was so peaceful. Overdose on a big shot of dope and you'll die peacefully. Stop trying to cut yourself and doing all of this grim, ugly shit. OD. It's beautiful and gentle.
>pic related

Jstor