Ayo how do I stop being ugly? I'm rich & shit but I still don't like being ugly

Ayo how do I stop being ugly? I'm rich & shit but I still don't like being ugly

Well OP the first step is to kill yoursefl

No u

cut hair, stop wearing jewelery because it shows you spend your money unwisely and that you're not mature, wear things that are comfortable and practical, shower, shave, drink a lot of water, eat healthy, exercise (not a little, actually TRY), use lotion, buy cologne and use a small amount per day (1-2 sprays), stop TRYING to get with women they'll come to you when you start living better, stop jackin off, be a better person, don't take no shit from anyone because nobody has rights that supersede your own, get a job (even if you don't need one it shows you're not a do nothing type of person and if not at least take up a hobby that's productive like carpentry or invest and become proactive in your pursuit for business expansion and growth), brush your teeth, use mouth wash, floss, expand your musical horizon, watch more movies and television shows, learn a new language, teach yourself new things, write more, learn the languages you know more.

a person with a pure heart will never appear ugly no matter how they look.

change your thoughts and you will change how you look too yourself and others.

consider leaving this foul place

I see greatness in you.

Just walk into the light.

There is no spoon.

your hair is your power from god

dont cut it unless you wish to start fresh

Stop being black.

u gorgeous

why the race hate dog

Dude, if you're rich you're already attractive to women. At least the shallow ones, good luck getting true love though.

Sway Lee a bitch

u the dude from rae?

grow a beard or cut the hair. or both.

b8?

It is indeed

this rae sremmurd dumb idiots stop falling for the bait

Good tip, OP should take notes, I would without a doubt +1 this post if we were on leddit.

Rae Sremmurd or however you spell it. Don't fall for the b8.

yo yo niggas op here fuck y'all imma go rob a bank and set my family on fire like the disgusting nigger I am ooga booga

Grow the fuck up.