Feels Thread?

Feels Thread?
Feels Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCYpqbYYteo
youtube.com/watch?v=NqQvfTwDtEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I have so anger, I want to let it out through violence. Am I capable of causing physical harm?

let it out. Also check'd.

Okay so heres the feels story of my current GF

So anyways I really started to take an interest in her (she was just a friend at the time) at the beginning of Junior Year of HS (I'm 18 now, inb4 b&). She had always seemed kind of off during Junior year, especially later in the year. Important note: She has clinical anxiety and depression Was going to ask her about it but never got around to it. At one point she leaves for a few weeks, and her extremely close friend said she had """"Mono"""". I didn't buy it but I figured if she wanted people to know what's up she would have said so. She didn't respond to calls or texts or anything. I was seriously worried about her. So she comes back, and she seemed really fatigued.

Anyways fast forwards to October 2016

I ask her out, she says yes (Fuck yeah). Over time she told me what was going on during Junior year. She had gotten together with some 19 year old douchebag, who was incredibly abusive and frankly, probably psychotic. He was probably just using it as an excuse to say shit like "I don't know why I bother, you'll just kill yourself in the end anyways" Anyways so apparently at some point during this whole thing, he convinced her to sneak out, and then pushes her to have sex with him. She told him to stop, and he didn't. So a month later she tried to commit suicide, and apparently that's why she was out those few weeks. She hid this (crazy BF and all) from everyone except her one close friend and her close family. I never asked about it before she told me what really happened, even though I was worried for her (Didn't want to be nosy)

More in pt 2

I can't keep any friends. I live so far away and they never talk to me outside of class. Whenever I go out of my way to contact them, they act as if I am being intrusive.

pt 2

Fast forward to today.

So we're still very happily dating, and I got her to talk to her Psychiatrist about PTSD, since I thought she had it but she should talk with her shrink about it. (She does have it). Anyways flashbacks are a little less frequent, and her panic attacks have cleared up for the most part, but it's still rough for her (especially being able to accept what happened). She never pressed charges because she doesn't want it public. Sometimes she has some depressive episodes and at her last one (week ago) she said through tears "I'm so sorry you have to be stuck with me user. You deserve someone who isn't broken." Fuck if that didn't bring me to tears nothing has. She is absolute amazing and she means the world to me, and I know she's the one I want to be with. What gets me though every fucking time is that I could have stopped all this if I had just maybe been closer to her or just asked her if she was okay. It's just my fault and I needed to get this off my chest. Pic related: how I feel when I know it's my fault this happened. Alright thanks for listening Sup Forumsros.

these threads always die on me. why bother?

Because we can wallow in pity and for a brief connection with a stranger who just might get us.

form*

it's a saturday night, and we are on Sup Forums

life kind of sucks. I've been single for two years. I can talk to girls, I just don't get to meet many.

I have this belief that singlehood is a transition state for women, i.e. single girls don't really exist. They are only single in that one instant between a boyfriend, and the next.

The few girls I do meet are married, or have boyfriends.

Your a fucking cuck.
She wasnt raped she fucked him and regretted it.
And is now playing off your sympathies to get whatever she wants.

My friends suck. I love them, but they suck. By that I mean, they don't do shit. They never go out, they don't party. If we do something it's because of me. But I suck as well, it's hard to try to have a social life when you suck at it, but your friends suck at it even harder.

7AM drinking coffee, Couldnt sleep all night because bipolarity. When does it get better anons

are you treating your bipolarity?

I have literally seen the texts from him where he said he wouldn't stop, even if she said to. Also, she never told me it was rape, in fact she thinks that it wasn't. And I don't think people get PTSD from something they regret.

With weed and im dry now. Explains it i guess. Not legal here so expensive and well, illegal.

Atleast i dont have bitch problems

are pills expensive? is there any reason you are not treating your bipolarity chemically.

I'm all for the use of weed, but I'm really against chemophobia.

seeking professional help might be useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCYpqbYYteo

written after the death of his wife

At least I have a GF who is worth the effort I put in to make it work

your digging yourself a deeper grave buddy.
This woman sounds like a fucking retard
"omg I didnt know I was raped even tho some guy told me I was gonna get raped"
None of this is true.
kys

"Isolation recognizes that no matter how close we become to another person, a gap always remains, and we are nonetheless alone."

It's a bit chemophobia yes...

you are probarly right but it's hard to reach for help

Yes you do, i hope you puzzle it togheter user.

what's your situation, my man.

does your family know about your problem? is there anyone close to you that can hold your hand through all of this?

It just hit me like a rock say... maybe five years ago. At first it was a depression but with the years i figured out it was bipolarity. Now it's a part of me, im more apathic but i'd lie if i didn't say i feel better now than before.

I was born, or maybe constructed to become a faggot and i bet you know how hated they are, even by friends and family for no other reason than what i do behind closed fucking doors. i dont think anyone knows about me being bipolar. thanks for hearing me out anyways

>Go on omegle vidya chat
>r9k in interests
>Find someone with a doggo
>Call the dog and it walks away
>"fuck you dog"
>Other guy disconnects

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=NqQvfTwDtEQ
Good Night b/ros
I work in a coffee shop, there is a girl that I attended a couple of times, but two days ago she passed by where I was and she looked at me for three or two seconds and I noticed a small smile on her beautiful face, she seemed surprised maybe she recognized me, I did not do more than look for two or three seconds too, it made me feel better, but then I realized that I'm ugly as fuck and maybe she made fun of me or only she recognized me as someone else who attended her in a fucking cafe, this is the first time this happens to me, what does it mean, what should I do b/ros? please

i'm having a rough night. also week/month/few years.

i seriously see no way out of the hole i'm stuck in. fat, poor, health problems, no vehicle, live in the middle of nowhere. any options i can come up with are like 8/10 odds of failure. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
seriously though this sucks.

That's going to bother me forever

Aww dude...it's crying in the end...

100% accurate

bump

i think its gonna rain when i die

czech

does triple doubles = sextuples?

i don't think that's how it works

are you saying math is a lie? i had that suspicion long ago...

meth works

meth is bad. dont do meth.

>hey
>user
>this
>is
>how
>you
>greentext

Just found out girl I'm pretty good friends with and have been into for the past 2+ years has a bf. Such is life I guess.

This thread is fucking boring.