Fuck Europe. Let it burn. Move to New Zealand and LIVE

> less than 1% slimes
> slimes are shit scared of Maoris
> plenty of work
> cleanest country in the world
> skiing, bush walking, hunting and fishing can't be beaten
> most beautiful scenery in the world - lord of the rings was average as
> kiwi girls love foreign accents

What are you waiting for? Someone to cut your head off in the street in broad daylight?

When is the Simrallion movie going to release?

you nz people would know?

I would defs rather NZ than Aus.

Went there on holiday a handful of times. Beautiful place and so /comfy/ in the winter.

Honestly how big of a problem are the Maori? are they like niggers?

>move to my country, our minorities are worse!

Seriously nigger?

Fuck Europe. Let it burn. Move to The United States of America and LIVE

> less than 1% slimes
> slimes are shit scared of blacks
> plenty of work
> most powerful country in the world
> skiing, hiking, hunting and fishing can't be beaten
> most beautiful scenery in the world - from the Grand Canyon to Niagara Falls
> Yankee girls love foreign accents

What are you waiting for? Someone to cut your head off in the street in broad daylight?

Never

>> kiwi girls love foreign accents

So you take pride in being cucked by foreigners and expect people to move there

You're a moron and a failed state

First 10 immigrants get there own personal sheep for shagging

Tempting. Might stop by at some point. But what if I'm one of the fucks that ruin it by shitting it up? Too many people would ruin it. I'd rather stick with the shit I got than shit up something good.

How easy is it to move there? Don't they have really strict standards on immigration?

> cleanest country in the world

Our waterways are polluted as fuck because of MUH FARMS

>tfw they finally overrun France
>they're gonna have the nukes

Okay, in generic city X how likely am I to get jumped? I know you're a noguns country.

>Fuck Europe. Let it burn
No. Kill yourself

Also how dangerous are animals? I live where you have to carry a weapon because you never know if there's a bear or a moose around the next tree.

Sweden is nice outside cancer cities like Malmö, Stockholm and Götenborg.

yes. thank you, op, for the invitation

Prepare your anus for memes.

>kiwi girls love foreign accents
Mate are you an actual cuck?
Fucking disgrace.

I lived in New Zealand before moving to Australia.

NZ has the beautiful nature of AU without the bloody snakes and spiders.

You know, everything wants to kill you, even Eucalyptus trees are filled with oil.

Mogadishu is pretty shit too

Maori are honestly pretty chill. I think there's a few race gangs in the poorer areas, but that's it.

because surely the problem ends at europe amirite?

Tell them The truth kiwi
If foreigners visit Auckland they'll m spend most of sitting in traffic on the State Highway 1 at Westhaven, aka the world's longest carpark

I think i would love to move to NZ

Dont listen to this man. He is not in touch with reality. We are rapidly heading the same way as europe. We just have asians and indians instead of muslimes, although we are starting to get more and more of those as well.

We will be a multicult hellhole in less than 30 years. We are already beyond saving.

>we will be multicult hellhole in less than 30 years
Let me move there and speed up the process

Fuck off we're full.

Never seen so many godamn indians, samoans, and half of mainland china last time i visited.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KEK, GET OUT OF MY FULL COUNTRY!

my god, I'm actually mad, did you think europes problems just 'happened'? Did you think people just moved to europe because they didn't know Aus and NZ existed?
NO! FUCK OFF! The problems happened because one culture tried to move in the personal space of another culture! - If europians want to move here, it will be our choice to pick who can come and we will only choose the best ones who actually want to become kiwis and aussies, NOT the ones who want to move just cause their country is shit, FUCK OFF that's how this mess all started!
Do you honestly think shitskins don't know we exist? And they just moved to europe because it was somewhere they knew about? No! they moved there because cucks like you were opening the door! Based Tony "stop the boats" Abbot sent them a clear message: FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL and you're fucking our country up by inviting people while you shitpost from south auckland.

Fuck you asshole, when you open the doors, the shitskins get in, when you import 3rd world people you import 3rd world problems!

anyone reading this shit needs to pic related their posts.

NO

REEE

We already have smelly indians everywhere. I swear 1 out of every 2 people at uni is one of you fuckers, and they ALWAYS stink

>doesn't sa--ge his posts
you're part of the problem.

>Be a pussy and run away from the responsibility of protecting your people to an island where you will be doublefucked

I Live in PNW, another white mans paradise

we're gone m8, 60% white and rapid replacement by mestizos

The most armed whites in the world..

would you accept an italian?

Depends. Would you consider yourself to be 'white'? And I don't mean Mediterranean white, as in brown.

Honestly though, all joking aside, Indians smell like actual human shit. You can smell Indians ten feet away - instantly. Please take a shower and use soap, I am actually asking nicely. Please. Body spray and perfume are not a substitute.

Sold

i was born by an aussie mother and a slav father
i have neon blue eyes and blonde hair
i hate everything that isn't autarky and nationalism, that's why i'm here
i like new zealand, seems pretty white to me

Oi fuck off leave us to ourselves

no, fuck off we're full.

New Zealand is only for New Zealanders, not for italians, it's not about if you are white or not it's about if you're a kiwi or not.

The Simrallion is more of a history than a story. It would be hard to make a movie about it.

You seem to check out. You have my invite

thank the queen you're not running the country then.
>oh you're """white""" because you say you are, open the borders guys! XDDDDDD