Hear about this new craze called a fidget spinner

>Hear about this new craze called a fidget spinner
>supposed to help kids with ADHD or some other fake bullshit disorder
>Is litterally the physical manifestation of autism
>"thank god nobody I know is this retarded to own one"
>go into my brothers room and see one on desk...

is it time for him to be put down?

kys faggot

>or some other fake bullshit disorder

I'm a human working in an Asian school. Everyone has one, even most of the Asian teachers.

I think you missed the point.

lowkey insult him for having it

Could you elaborate?
The people that have them at Murica school are generally pretty retarded. Which country?

you need to be 18 or older to post here

what even is it?

>ADHD or some other fake bullshit disorder

To answer your question OP yes the time has come to end your brothers suffering.

>google

Is it bad that I want one despite not having adhd?

>ITS SO CANCEROUS!!

Fuck off you cunt

no

no, i was 14 once too

You need to observe him for a while. See how much he actually uses it first, then make your decision based on that. For all you know he just snagged one from someone at school or work because fuckitwhynot

i just fucking thought it was a toy. i didn't know it was supposed to help people with some fake disorder.

Adhd is fake disorder tho. The definintion of adhd is literally the definition of a child

SorRrY!!
Could you say that again/??
I had troubles focusing because I lost my spinner

i just got one today at a gas station. $6 well spent, it's fairly enjoyable. Also my cat likes it.

They say its supposed to help kids focus, but i have no clue how its helping anyting because they will only be focusing on the stupid thing instead of whatever they are actually supposed to be focosing on

I bought one from this corner store for a buck. Don't know about it fixing shit mentally, but I'm playing with it instead of beating my dick as I lurk, so. Small victories, man.

6 bucks!? They probably mass produce those things 10 cents a piece

Technically, no. The DSM 5 is pretty specific in the diagnostic criteria for ADHD, and clearly specifies that symptoms of inattention and hyperactivity must be in marked excess of those present in other children at similar developmental stages.

Of course the medication is going to say its a real disorder. If kids dont listen i have a quick one time solution for that

I saw them for $7.99 at 7-11 today

>Of course the medication is going to say its a real disorder.
>the medication

The DSM 5 is not "the medication." You clearly have no clue what you're talking about - just like the vast majority of uneducated people who have "opinions" on psychological disorders.

You should probably stop talking about things you don't fully understand.

Oops cant read lol, thought diagnosic said dose

Meant to link to

You did lol. And my bad. Thougnt diagnosic said dose

>t. Daddyoffive

Personally i think daddyoffive didnt do anything wrong. Although they did take it a bit to far at times. But what happened to them? Havnt kept of with yt for a while

Unfortunately i don't own or operate a manufacturing facility

Two of the kids got taken away by CPS and given to their biological mother.

tbh she seemed mentally unstable but oh well

Wow really. I mean the vids were they made the kid cry were kinda fucked up, but it wasnt that serious. There are actual abuse cases they should have besn investigating.

Ikr, they people that made them are probaly millionares

>worrying about the stuff children like
How old are you exactly?

>work at Walmart
>is asked for this everyday
>carried online only

what you got?

> Starts "topical" thread
> Makes joke about thing he won't actually do
> Pats for Patrick